BY GLAMGLOW

Take a minute for perfect pores.

INSTAMUD™ is a foaming treatment mask that instantly refines pores and evens skin tone, leaving skin smooth and soft in only 60 seconds.

With bentonite and kaolin clays, witch hazel, aloe vera, and licorice root, the micro-bubbling mud activates on contact to energize and invigorate while it perfects your complexion.

Formulated without: paraben, phthalate

How To Use:

Smooth a generous layer onto dry, clean skin and do not rub in. Let sit and the mask will transform into oxygenating bubbles. Leave on for 60 seconds. Rinse with warm water. Follow with your regular treatment routine. Use 2-3 times a week or as often as desired.

Water\Aqua\Eau, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Sodium C14-16 Olefin Sulfonate, Bentonite, Glycerin, Kaolin, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Water, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Ethyl Perfluorobutyl Ether, Sodium Cocoamphoacetate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Ethyl Perfluoroisobutyl Ether, Niacinamide, Sodium Hyaluronate, Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Extract, Pyrus Malus (Apple) Fruit Extract, Allantoin, Acetyl Glucosamine, Bisabolol, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Menthol, Ppg-26-Buteth-26, Cocamidopropyl Hydroxysultaine, Sodium Chloride, Xanthan Gum, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, Ethylhexyl Salicylate, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Pentylene Glycol, Citric Acid, Propanediol Peg-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Bht, Chlorphenesin, Phenoxyethanol, Potassium Sorbate, Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Ext. Violet 2 (Ci 60730).

• I've never tried Glam glow before would love to try it es...9 Answers
  • I've always wanted to try this, does it actually work? or...5 Answers
  • Is this mask good for dry skin? I really really would lov...5 Answers
Sarah Z.
Great skin care treatment. Noticeable reduction in size of pores. Leaves skin feeling deep-cleaned and fresh.
Jacqueline W.
Windsor, CT
I love this product, it really cleans deeply and i use it 2 times a week. It does not dry out my skin and its fast! You can actually see it working and feel it working! The only down-fall would be the price, it is very expensive for what you get but you get what you pay for. I have sensitive skin and this product does not irritate my skin at all.
Ruth N.
Perris, CA
This is an amazing mask! I saw results instantly. I have tried many products to try and reduce the appearance of my pores and nothing has ever worked this fast. I love how fast it is, so I use it almost everyday before prepping my skin for makeup application.
Emily K.
I love love love this mask! You can feel the bubbles and hear the crackling as it’s working!! It clears the pores out and is sooooo efficient and effective if you’re in a rush but want clear looking skin!
Lismary M.
Miami
Nice product it stays in your skin and it gives you a beutiful glow, I have buy this a couple times for me and to give like a gift to my friend because it is very effective and will not desappoint you, for sure I will recomended to everyone
Monse M.
Houston
I saw this in a jeffree Starr video where he tried it with his boyfriend lol and I wanted to try it too. it was very nice and easy to use. I liked how my skin looked after using it and it was very gentle on it. I recommend to use it to others, it was worth the money
Victoria D.
Sacramento
I love this product so amazing if you have pores it works like a dream I’m actually still using it and i love it
Sam H.
Jackson , MI
Love this. Friend gave me a sample to try on my rosacea/ezcema on my face. One use & it has amazed me. My face is smooth, fresh, and the texture has minimized!
Gay b.
Augusta
Amazing amazing amazing amazon and amazing and I will be back to this product can't wait to purchase again
Karla O.
Silver spring , MD
My favorite part of the product is how quick it is to use. Just 60 second and you’re done. It’s super convenient for when I come home from the gym and want to wash my face quickly right before bed! I am half way through my bottle and I think I’ll be purchasing again once I’m out
Kitija S.
Does it works on mixed type skin?
Cynthia A.
cailf.
I've never tried Glam glow before would love to try it especially the mask
Marquita S.
Richmond
How did this make your face feel?
Nino m.
Heliopolis, Cairo
I've always wanted to try this, does it actually work? or is it a ripoff?
Melody R.
yakima
Is this mask good for dry skin? I really really would love to try some of the glam glow mask but are they really that much better than other masks?