BY GLAMGLOW

Take a minute for perfect pores.

INSTAMUD™ is a foaming treatment mask that instantly refines pores and evens skin tone, leaving skin smooth and soft in only 60 seconds.

With bentonite and kaolin clays, witch hazel, aloe vera, and licorice root, the micro-bubbling mud activates on contact to energize and invigorate while it perfects your complexion.

Formulated without: paraben, phthalate

How To Use:

Smooth a generous layer onto dry, clean skin and do not rub in. Let sit and the mask will transform into oxygenating bubbles. Leave on for 60 seconds. Rinse with warm water. Follow with your regular treatment routine. Use 2-3 times a week or as often as desired.

Water\Aqua\Eau, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Sodium C14-16 Olefin Sulfonate, Bentonite, Glycerin, Kaolin, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Water, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Ethyl Perfluorobutyl Ether, Sodium Cocoamphoacetate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Ethyl Perfluoroisobutyl Ether, Niacinamide, Sodium Hyaluronate, Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Extract, Pyrus Malus (Apple) Fruit Extract, Allantoin, Acetyl Glucosamine, Bisabolol, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Menthol, Ppg-26-Buteth-26, Cocamidopropyl Hydroxysultaine, Sodium Chloride, Xanthan Gum, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, Ethylhexyl Salicylate, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Pentylene Glycol, Citric Acid, Propanediol Peg-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Bht, Chlorphenesin, Phenoxyethanol, Potassium Sorbate, Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Ext. Violet 2 (Ci 60730).

• I've never tried Glam glow before would love to try it es...9 Answers
  • I've always wanted to try this, does it actually work? or...5 Answers
  • Is this mask good for dry skin? I really really would lov...5 Answers
kara w.
Dallas, TX
I was skeptical about this mask at first because I feel that the masks glamglow has launched lately have been very gimmicky, but my mind has changed. Besides the fact that it's purple and bubbles, which is cute, I definitely noticed that my pores look smaller and my skin overall looked smoother. I also thinks it's great that this mask only takes 60 seconds!
Madison S.
I love this product it’s nice on the skin and quick and easy. This product is one of few skincare products that actually won’t burn or hurt my skin and I have pretty sensitive skin and it’s very easy to apply and has a lot of product in it and last a long time.
Choua K.
I loved it! My skin is normally oily, but this is something that I would recommend for those who have oily skin.
Allie M.
Knoxville, TN
This pore-refining treatment is AMAZING! It’s so fast and so easy and works wonders. I would recommend this to anyone who loves face masks but sometimes doesn’t have the time to use one! It’s an awesome product.
Jayliana P.
Port saint lucie
Makes your pores appear smaller. Good product !! The smell is kind of strong but not too much. It was effective and not disappointing. The packaging was nice and not cheap. There’s room for improvement for every product.
Meg H.
This product tingles when you put it on . Has a slight pleasant odor . It left my face red and with a rash . Maybe I was Allergic
Jacky G.
Panorama City
I love this product it so good it saved my life with my face it leaves my face so smooth and nice and it will also help you with acne!!!!!!!!!!
Nikki U.
Fort Mill
This should be THE pore eraser. It is an amazing treatment that seriously gets rid of pores instantly. LOVED IT.
Britta R.
San Antonio, TX
I LOVE this mask! I use it right before I hop in the shower. I love the way the bubbles feel on my face. I like to use it whenever I'm having a minor breakout.
aslayy R.
Columbus, OH
Love it this was the first product I have used from this company and it made me want to buy more love it
Kitija S.
Does it works on mixed type skin?
Cynthia A.
cailf.
I've never tried Glam glow before would love to try it especially the mask
Marquita S.
Richmond
How did this make your face feel?
Nino m.
Heliopolis, Cairo
I've always wanted to try this, does it actually work? or is it a ripoff?
Melody R.
yakima
Is this mask good for dry skin? I really really would love to try some of the glam glow mask but are they really that much better than other masks?