BY GLAMGLOW

Take a minute for perfect pores.

INSTAMUD™ is a foaming treatment mask that instantly refines pores and evens skin tone, leaving skin smooth and soft in only 60 seconds.

With bentonite and kaolin clays, witch hazel, aloe vera, and licorice root, the micro-bubbling mud activates on contact to energize and invigorate while it perfects your complexion.

Formulated without: paraben, phthalate

How To Use:

Smooth a generous layer onto dry, clean skin and do not rub in. Let sit and the mask will transform into oxygenating bubbles. Leave on for 60 seconds. Rinse with warm water. Follow with your regular treatment routine. Use 2-3 times a week or as often as desired.

Water\Aqua\Eau, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Sodium C14-16 Olefin Sulfonate, Bentonite, Glycerin, Kaolin, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Water, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Ethyl Perfluorobutyl Ether, Sodium Cocoamphoacetate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Ethyl Perfluoroisobutyl Ether, Niacinamide, Sodium Hyaluronate, Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Extract, Pyrus Malus (Apple) Fruit Extract, Allantoin, Acetyl Glucosamine, Bisabolol, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Menthol, Ppg-26-Buteth-26, Cocamidopropyl Hydroxysultaine, Sodium Chloride, Xanthan Gum, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, Ethylhexyl Salicylate, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Pentylene Glycol, Citric Acid, Propanediol Peg-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Bht, Chlorphenesin, Phenoxyethanol, Potassium Sorbate, Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Ext. Violet 2 (Ci 60730).

• I've always wanted to try this, does it actually work? or...4 Answers
  • Is this mask good for dry skin? I really really would lov...5 Answers
  • I've never tried Glam glow before would love to try it es...9 Answers
Debbie H.
Toms River, NJ
Amazing is the only way to describe this product..I was so happy with the results I told all my friends and family about it and friends about it..My skin never looked so good..my pores were minimal and it left my skin very soft and smooth ..I use this 2 or 3 xs a week depending on my ski but I knew after the first couple of times that I was hooked..I definitely recommend this product..I have made it part of my routine skin care routine..
Kristine B.
I love a quick mask when I don’t have much tome, but want to treat my skin. Loved the results!
🌙 E.
Phoenix, AZ
First off the packaging is super innovative I love the sleek yellow bottle gives it a futuristic feel. Once you apply the product you do want to use a generous because the foaming action is no joke and is immediate. You face starts tingling everywhere and you can really feel this product take effect. Once clean it did leave my skin smooth and refreshed. I love this for a quick pick me up for my skin I for one minute it's honestly very worth it. Especially if you travel or you're on a hurry this is very ideal. Makes it great for a smoother makeup application after. received this complimentary from Influenster. Thank you so much 🙏🏽✨❤️
Alisha S.
Lawrenceville, GA
Love it ! Such an easy mask to use everyday or every other day to reduce the look of pores. I was very happy with the results . My skin was smooth & soft & glowy. The mask bubbles up & tickles while it tingles. & comes off very easily
Morgan Y.
Redlands, CA
My pores have never been so small and refined all in a quick and simple 60 seconds who doesn’t have a minute to reduce their pores and treat themselves to a Glamglow instamud treatment I recommend it to anyone
Marissa K.
Palm Beach Gardens
super fun to play with while putting on! definitely have used this quite a few times. packaging was cute as always loved the sleekness. for sure met my expectations. would recommend 👏🏼 just don’t leave it on too long :))GLAMGLOW® Instamud™ 60-Second Pore-Refining Treatment
Anna M.
Modesto
I've tried this soap a couple of times and it really helped out my face really well I had so many bumps on my forehead and using this started clearing out my face and leaving it real smooth and clear definitely don't regret buys this.
Alezandria D.
Brooklyn, NY
I think I fell in love with the overall idea of this product. I loved the foaming aspect. However, I didn’t notice a difference with my skin after 2 uses. I have combo skin and it left the drier/bottom half of my face pretty dry.
Sherry R.
Covington
I love this product it minimizes the appearance of pores. Very effective. It is a little pricey but will last a long time. It isn’t harsh on skin. I highly recommend!
Amanda G.
the quickest, most effective mask for pores! you feel a tingling sensation so you definitely know it is working it’s magic.
Kitija S.
Does it works on mixed type skin?
Cynthia A.
cailf.
I've never tried Glam glow before would love to try it especially the mask
Marquita S.
Richmond
How did this make your face feel?
Melody R.
yakima
Is this mask good for dry skin? I really really would love to try some of the glam glow mask but are they really that much better than other masks?
Marissa L.
Delray Beach
Does anyone have any suggestions for the GLAMGLOW® Instamud™ 60-Second Pore-Refining Treatment ? Can you leave it on for more than a minute???