BY GLAMGLOW #31 in Face Masks

Take a minute for perfect pores.

INSTAMUD™ is a foaming treatment mask that instantly refines pores and evens skin tone, leaving skin smooth and soft in only 60 seconds.

With bentonite and kaolin clays, witch hazel, aloe vera, and licorice root, the micro-bubbling mud activates on contact to energize and invigorate while it perfects your complexion.

Formulated without: paraben, phthalate

How To Use:

Smooth a generous layer onto dry, clean skin and do not rub in. Let sit and the mask will transform into oxygenating bubbles. Leave on for 60 seconds. Rinse with warm water. Follow with your regular treatment routine. Use 2-3 times a week or as often as desired.

Water\Aqua\Eau, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Sodium C14-16 Olefin Sulfonate, Bentonite, Glycerin, Kaolin, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Water, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Ethyl Perfluorobutyl Ether, Sodium Cocoamphoacetate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Ethyl Perfluoroisobutyl Ether, Niacinamide, Sodium Hyaluronate, Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Extract, Pyrus Malus (Apple) Fruit Extract, Allantoin, Acetyl Glucosamine, Bisabolol, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Menthol, Ppg-26-Buteth-26, Cocamidopropyl Hydroxysultaine, Sodium Chloride, Xanthan Gum, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, Ethylhexyl Salicylate, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Pentylene Glycol, Citric Acid, Propanediol Peg-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Bht, Chlorphenesin, Phenoxyethanol, Potassium Sorbate, Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Ext. Violet 2 (Ci 60730).

• I've always wanted to try this, does it actually work? or...4 Answers
  • I've never tried Glam glow before would love to try it es...9 Answers
  • Does this mask dry out your skin?5 Answers
Kate D.
Dartmouth, NS
Works really well for a 60 second mask. I feel like it is nice to use before makeup, but the effects aren't as lasting as a more intense mask. Thisi s a really good product for someone who can't handle a full clay mask, but wants some pore cleaning. Good for a variety of skin types, and super easy. the fun colour and the bubbling is great.
Emily Y.
love it. It's fast, cleans my face, and minimize my pores. I always love glomglow products. I got it from sephora. I have a sensitive skin, and my face does not get any irritation after using it. I will suggest everyone try out this product. I usually it before putting on my makeups.
its_rav ✨.
147004
I started using this product because someone recommended me. But frankly speaking i have not seen much difference after using it. Though it has not made my skin worse so it is not harmful or have any side effetcs. Its just that it has not done wonders to my skin. I would add here that all have different skin so it might suit others good
Simuzara B.
Lanarkshire, ['', '', "'Glasgow"]
This is an incredible pore treatment mousse !!! Very refreshing and effective in sorting out your pores i.e clean + minimising pores and oil control !! A bit on the pricier side for 30 mls does last you for couple of Treaments !! Very worth trying out if you want to treat yourself !!!
Olivia V.
Toronto
I like that this is a quick and fun little mask for when you have little to no time...although, I do not like it enough that I would purchase a big size. I got a sample and it’s taking me months to get through it. I feel that it’s not worth actually purchasing for the price because the results could be a lot better.
Hanan S.
Jeddah , Alazizya
ng special
So after using this product a few times, I can agree with other reviews that yes it is fun to use. It’s quick which is convenient if you don’t have time for a 10 min face mask before work or something. It bubbles up on your face which definitely feels cool and I do enjoy. However,GLAMGLOW® Instamud™ 60-Second Pore-Refining Treatment
Baylee T.
Vancouver
Okay so I originally bought this because it was brand new and I’ll buy ANYTHING that says it’ll get rid of my pores, a bit tricky to work with because you have to be VERY QUICK while applying but watching it foam up is so entertaining and the tingle feeling is nice! And not too hard to get off which I LOVE
Bjorn
This product really changed my life and skincare routine! The instamud from glamglow closes your pores immediately, no I’m not kidding! Its so fast and easy to wipe off!! I am definitely recommend this product to everyone!
Emma G.
Palma de Mallorca
It is such a nice product. It really works you can already see the difference between then and now. I recommend it cause it works so good and like always it is so cool. The only thing I don’t like is that have some ingredients I’m allergic too.
Michelle V.
Cambridge, ON
Definitely gimmicky! Clinique has almost the exact same thing for literally half the price! And the Clinique one actually works! I returned this to Sephora after trying it for a couple weeks. Didn’t notice any change in my skin, if anything it made it even dryer
Cynthia A.
cailf.
I've never tried Glam glow before would love to try it especially the mask
Kitija S.
Does it works on mixed type skin?
Marquita S.
Richmond
How did this make your face feel?
Kat J.
Does this mask dry out your skin?
Kate B.
Irmo, SC
I can't wait to try this! Where did you purchase it? Sephora?