BY GLAMGLOW #31 in Face Masks

Take a minute for perfect pores.

INSTAMUD™ is a foaming treatment mask that instantly refines pores and evens skin tone, leaving skin smooth and soft in only 60 seconds.

With bentonite and kaolin clays, witch hazel, aloe vera, and licorice root, the micro-bubbling mud activates on contact to energize and invigorate while it perfects your complexion.

Formulated without: paraben, phthalate

How To Use:

Smooth a generous layer onto dry, clean skin and do not rub in. Let sit and the mask will transform into oxygenating bubbles. Leave on for 60 seconds. Rinse with warm water. Follow with your regular treatment routine. Use 2-3 times a week or as often as desired.

Water\Aqua\Eau, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Sodium C14-16 Olefin Sulfonate, Bentonite, Glycerin, Kaolin, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Water, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Ethyl Perfluorobutyl Ether, Sodium Cocoamphoacetate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Ethyl Perfluoroisobutyl Ether, Niacinamide, Sodium Hyaluronate, Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Extract, Pyrus Malus (Apple) Fruit Extract, Allantoin, Acetyl Glucosamine, Bisabolol, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Menthol, Ppg-26-Buteth-26, Cocamidopropyl Hydroxysultaine, Sodium Chloride, Xanthan Gum, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, Ethylhexyl Salicylate, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Pentylene Glycol, Citric Acid, Propanediol Peg-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Bht, Chlorphenesin, Phenoxyethanol, Potassium Sorbate, Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Ext. Violet 2 (Ci 60730).

• I've always wanted to try this, does it actually work? or...4 Answers
  • I've never tried Glam glow before would love to try it es...9 Answers
  • Does this mask dry out your skin?5 Answers
Lau’Style N.
calle parcelas 88
Es genial y muy fácil de usar!
Personalmente creo que es muy práctico para tu maquillaje diario porque es muy suave y no deja grumos en las pestañas!! Además tiene una pigmentación bastante amplia y una gran gama de colores
argjenda a.
dietikon
This is one of my favorite face mists out there. The calming rose and the calendula blend is just what I need to give a little pick-me-up mid-day at the office. Each spring, Jurlique releases a very special edition. This year's is bigger and better than ever. Do I need $65 worth of face mist? Do I want it? Absolutely.
Lex A.
Belleville
Worked perfectly, minimized everything, i stand by this, i love it, definitely recommend, go buy yourself one and i promise youll love it, no pores anymore as far as i can see, and my skin feels amazing!
sofis e.
rovery
En toute sincérité je n’ai pas vraiment vue de différence, mais je pense que tout dépend des types de peau et aussi à l’alimentation.
Je pense que c’est un produit qu’il faut mettre souvent, moi je n’ai pas forcément le temps d’en mettre tout les jours.
natalia Z.
Es una crema y mascara muy interesante me gusto mucho se siente muy bien en la piel pero en lo pais no es fácil de encontrar y no es para todas las pieles pero para de normal a media no grasa es una excelente mascara.
Sara D.
Wow this product is amazing and it made my face really soft the packaging was amazing. And i bought this as a first time and it was very gentle on my face. I have already recommended it to my family and friends .
Alejandra B.
ME encanta, cumple con la mayoría de cosas que promete, y me dejo super linda ,la verdad superó mis espectativas, yo lo volvería a comprar y lo seguiré utilizando.
Jenny L.
Querétaro
It was a miracle for my pores, my makeup is flawless after this because it look smooth, its gentle and it leaves your skin looking flawless and smooth, I would buy it again and again, I totally recommed it !
Maria Fernanda M.
Barranquilla
This product really didnt change much on my skin. It was my first time trying this brand out and i didn’t find it helpful so i dont recommend it to others
Marika N.
This Glamglow product is wonderful! It is so easy to apply and to take off your face! In only 60 seconds you feel like your face is softer and tighter!
Cynthia A.
cailf.
I've never tried Glam glow before would love to try it especially the mask
Kitija S.
Does it works on mixed type skin?
Marquita S.
Richmond
How did this make your face feel?
Kat J.
Does this mask dry out your skin?
Kate B.
Irmo, SC
I can't wait to try this! Where did you purchase it? Sephora?