BY GLAMGLOW

Take a minute for perfect pores.

INSTAMUD™ is a foaming treatment mask that instantly refines pores and evens skin tone, leaving skin smooth and soft in only 60 seconds.

With bentonite and kaolin clays, witch hazel, aloe vera, and licorice root, the micro-bubbling mud activates on contact to energize and invigorate while it perfects your complexion.

Formulated without: paraben, phthalate

How To Use:

Smooth a generous layer onto dry, clean skin and do not rub in. Let sit and the mask will transform into oxygenating bubbles. Leave on for 60 seconds. Rinse with warm water. Follow with your regular treatment routine. Use 2-3 times a week or as often as desired.

Water\Aqua\Eau, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Sodium C14-16 Olefin Sulfonate, Bentonite, Glycerin, Kaolin, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Water, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Ethyl Perfluorobutyl Ether, Sodium Cocoamphoacetate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Ethyl Perfluoroisobutyl Ether, Niacinamide, Sodium Hyaluronate, Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Extract, Pyrus Malus (Apple) Fruit Extract, Allantoin, Acetyl Glucosamine, Bisabolol, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Menthol, Ppg-26-Buteth-26, Cocamidopropyl Hydroxysultaine, Sodium Chloride, Xanthan Gum, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, Ethylhexyl Salicylate, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Pentylene Glycol, Citric Acid, Propanediol Peg-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Bht, Chlorphenesin, Phenoxyethanol, Potassium Sorbate, Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Ext. Violet 2 (Ci 60730).

• I've always wanted to try this, does it actually work? or...4 Answers
  • Is this mask good for dry skin? I really really would lov...5 Answers
  • I've never tried Glam glow before would love to try it es...9 Answers
Mahla A.
Sicklerville
This stuff is the holy mecca for us oily skin people (if that makes sense lol) it instantly shrinks my pores and gives me healthy looking skin! The price isn’t bad either and I felt like I got my
Moneys worth! Will definitely buy again
Virginia Y.
Seattle, WA
I really like the product it feels great on my skin and I like that you can find it at Sephora
Alexa L.
San Francisco, CA
This product is great. First of all, it’s so fun to use, and second of all, it only takes a minute instead of 15, like most other masks. I think those two elements combined make me to want to use it multiple times a week and that helps me to really see the pore-refining results. I received this from Influenster, but I’ll def be repurchasing.
Heather T.
Corning
I love this product. I can really tell a difference in my face after using. I have enlarged pores and some clogged pores and it is very effective.
Lissette O.
Boise
I love how this product makes my face feel really nice when having the mud mask on. The thing I love most is how it leaves my face at the end of using the product.
Shelby L.
Palm Springs
For me being a mother of a very young child, finding products that can be used quickly but are also effective are a gift sent from above(I am not religious just a metaphor) and this IS one of those products!
Melissa Q.
I love glamglow products and this is no exception. It was so effective and a little goes a long time. This was my first time but I enjoyed it.
Brooke S.
Wentzville, MO
This was a fun mask and it’s purple so that’s fun too, but honestly, the product isn’t that good. I didn’t notice a difference in pore size and for the retail price, that’s just not good. Some may notice a difference after continued use, but I’m not sure! This was a product I received complementary from Influenster and Glamglow, but all opinions are my own!
Audrey D.
Greenville, SC
This stuff is super tingly and ticklish but definitely creates a tightened effect to your face. The product is beautifully packaged In a unique shaped bright yellow box and worked as described.
Victoria L.
Ames
This is the quickest and easiest face mask I’ve ever used! It tones the skin in a minute and I don’t bother with a primer between suing this and makeup! The price could be lowered, but I love the bubbling effect and the ease of the pump!
Kitija S.
Does it works on mixed type skin?
Cynthia A.
cailf.
I've never tried Glam glow before would love to try it especially the mask
Marquita S.
Richmond
How did this make your face feel?
Melody R.
yakima
Is this mask good for dry skin? I really really would love to try some of the glam glow mask but are they really that much better than other masks?
Marissa L.
Delray Beach
Does anyone have any suggestions for the GLAMGLOW® Instamud™ 60-Second Pore-Refining Treatment ? Can you leave it on for more than a minute???