BY GLAMGLOW

Take a minute for perfect pores.

INSTAMUD™ is a foaming treatment mask that instantly refines pores and evens skin tone, leaving skin smooth and soft in only 60 seconds.

With bentonite and kaolin clays, witch hazel, aloe vera, and licorice root, the micro-bubbling mud activates on contact to energize and invigorate while it perfects your complexion.

Formulated without: paraben, phthalate

How To Use:

Smooth a generous layer onto dry, clean skin and do not rub in. Let sit and the mask will transform into oxygenating bubbles. Leave on for 60 seconds. Rinse with warm water. Follow with your regular treatment routine. Use 2-3 times a week or as often as desired.

Water\Aqua\Eau, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Sodium C14-16 Olefin Sulfonate, Bentonite, Glycerin, Kaolin, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Water, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Ethyl Perfluorobutyl Ether, Sodium Cocoamphoacetate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Ethyl Perfluoroisobutyl Ether, Niacinamide, Sodium Hyaluronate, Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Extract, Pyrus Malus (Apple) Fruit Extract, Allantoin, Acetyl Glucosamine, Bisabolol, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Menthol, Ppg-26-Buteth-26, Cocamidopropyl Hydroxysultaine, Sodium Chloride, Xanthan Gum, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, Ethylhexyl Salicylate, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Pentylene Glycol, Citric Acid, Propanediol Peg-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Bht, Chlorphenesin, Phenoxyethanol, Potassium Sorbate, Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Ext. Violet 2 (Ci 60730).

• I've always wanted to try this, does it actually work? or...4 Answers
  • Is this mask good for dry skin? I really really would lov...5 Answers
  • I've never tried Glam glow before would love to try it es...9 Answers
melisazukic Z.
Rochester
Best product for clogged pores. So fast since it’s only a 60 second mask and helped more than I would have imagined! Great product
Amanda D.
Fullerton, CA
I received this product free from Influenster and I'm so amazed! The mask made my skin feel tingly (in a good way) and so refreshed. It was my first time using a mask that foamed up and only required a 60 second application. I highly recommend and will repurchase when I run out!
Larissa M.
Independence, MO
I really really loved this product! It was surprising to feel the tickley micro bubbles at first but it actually makes the experience a little more relaxing in my opinion.
Allie M.
This pore-refining treatment is AMAZING! It’s so fast and so easy and works wonders. I would recommend this to anyone who loves face masks but sometimes doesn’t have the time to use one! It’s an awesome product.
Chloe B.
I love this product it’s super good with tightening pores and smells great. It also feels super good on my skin. Im still skeptical about the packaging because it’s a pump and I’m afraid that it might get clogged but that hasn’t happened yet
Alexis O.
Hesperia, CA
I got to try this in a box box and was super excited since I love glamGlow. I did not see any instant noticeable difference in my face after, but it did feel clean, and I love how the fizzing feels on my face! A bonus is how it only takes one minute and you are done! Talk about life hack.
kara w.
Dallas, TX
I was skeptical about this mask at first because I feel that the masks glamglow has launched lately have been very gimmicky, but my mind has changed. Besides the fact that it's purple and bubbles, which is cute, I definitely noticed that my pores look smaller and my skin overall looked smoother. I also thinks it's great that this mask only takes 60 seconds!
Halla D.
Scottsdale, AZ
I've been using this product for about a month now and I really love it. In just 60 seconds my skin feel nice and cool and ready to apply my skin care and makeup for the day. I love the foaming bubble effect, it's not uncomfortable at all. it really makes a difference in your skin especially if you like your foundation flowing. #glamglow #instamud
Mahla A.
Sicklerville
This stuff is the holy mecca for us oily skin people (if that makes sense lol) it instantly shrinks my pores and gives me healthy looking skin! The price isn’t bad either and I felt like I got my
Moneys worth! Will definitely buy again
Alexa L.
San Francisco, CA
This product is great. First of all, it’s so fun to use, and second of all, it only takes a minute instead of 15, like most other masks. I think those two elements combined make me to want to use it multiple times a week and that helps me to really see the pore-refining results. I received this from Influenster, but I’ll def be repurchasing.
Kitija S.
Does it works on mixed type skin?
Cynthia A.
cailf.
I've never tried Glam glow before would love to try it especially the mask
Marquita S.
Richmond
How did this make your face feel?
Melody R.
yakima
Is this mask good for dry skin? I really really would love to try some of the glam glow mask but are they really that much better than other masks?
Marissa L.
Delray Beach
Does anyone have any suggestions for the GLAMGLOW® Instamud™ 60-Second Pore-Refining Treatment ? Can you leave it on for more than a minute???