BY GLAMGLOW

Take a minute for perfect pores.

INSTAMUD™ is a foaming treatment mask that instantly refines pores and evens skin tone, leaving skin smooth and soft in only 60 seconds.

With bentonite and kaolin clays, witch hazel, aloe vera, and licorice root, the micro-bubbling mud activates on contact to energize and invigorate while it perfects your complexion.

Formulated without: paraben, phthalate

How To Use:

Smooth a generous layer onto dry, clean skin and do not rub in. Let sit and the mask will transform into oxygenating bubbles. Leave on for 60 seconds. Rinse with warm water. Follow with your regular treatment routine. Use 2-3 times a week or as often as desired.

Water\Aqua\Eau, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Sodium C14-16 Olefin Sulfonate, Bentonite, Glycerin, Kaolin, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Water, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Ethyl Perfluorobutyl Ether, Sodium Cocoamphoacetate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Ethyl Perfluoroisobutyl Ether, Niacinamide, Sodium Hyaluronate, Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Extract, Pyrus Malus (Apple) Fruit Extract, Allantoin, Acetyl Glucosamine, Bisabolol, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Menthol, Ppg-26-Buteth-26, Cocamidopropyl Hydroxysultaine, Sodium Chloride, Xanthan Gum, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, Ethylhexyl Salicylate, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Pentylene Glycol, Citric Acid, Propanediol Peg-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Bht, Chlorphenesin, Phenoxyethanol, Potassium Sorbate, Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Ext. Violet 2 (Ci 60730).

• I've never tried Glam glow before would love to try it es...9 Answers
  • I've always wanted to try this, does it actually work? or...5 Answers
  • Is this mask good for dry skin? I really really would lov...5 Answers
Monse M.
Houston
I saw this in a jeffree Starr video where he tried it with his boyfriend lol and I wanted to try it too. it was very nice and easy to use. I liked how my skin looked after using it and it was very gentle on it. I recommend to use it to others, it was worth the money
Lismary M.
Miami
Nice product it stays in your skin and it gives you a beutiful glow, I have buy this a couple times for me and to give like a gift to my friend because it is very effective and will not desappoint you, for sure I will recomended to everyone
Jacqueline W.
Windsor, CT
I love this product, it really cleans deeply and i use it 2 times a week. It does not dry out my skin and its fast! You can actually see it working and feel it working! The only down-fall would be the price, it is very expensive for what you get but you get what you pay for. I have sensitive skin and this product does not irritate my skin at all.
Elizabeth S.
Pharr, TX
This product was AMAZING I actually re purchased after I finished mine. After first use my pores felt tighter and skin looked clearer. Had fun taking photos with it on as well lol. The price I good for what you get! I highly recommend this
21 E.
Long Beach
I got this from a friend and my honest rate for this is pretty good it's gentle when I use this product just depends how others feel about it. Recommend this product
Ellie L.
Aventura
I received this as a gift. While applying I loved it but the results were disappointing. The product did not irritate my skin, but did not meet my expectations as Glam glow makes great masks. I would not recommend this product.
Mariah D.
monmouth
I LOVED this. I use it once a week when I want to pamper myself. It is definitely worth the price range for how well it makes your skin feels afterwards.
Marielle B.
Los Angeles
Quick mask easy to use and it left my skin feeling amazing. Super general on breakouts as well.
Emma C.
Docked star is for the price but glamglow is known for their iconic face masks and this one lives up to the company's reputation.
Megan B.
Detroit, MI
When I received this product I had high hopes. Most Glamglow products have dried my skin out but I thought since this one required less time it wouldn’t be as bad. I was wrong. If you don’t have skin that’s on the dryer side this may work for you. The brand uses quality packaging and it wasn’t irritating to the skin while in use. For me, the excessive drying came later.
Kitija S.
Does it works on mixed type skin?
Cynthia A.
cailf.
I've never tried Glam glow before would love to try it especially the mask
Marquita S.
Richmond
How did this make your face feel?
Melody R.
yakima
Is this mask good for dry skin? I really really would love to try some of the glam glow mask but are they really that much better than other masks?
Nino m.
Heliopolis, Cairo
I've always wanted to try this, does it actually work? or is it a ripoff?