BY GLAMGLOW #31 in Face Masks

Take a minute for perfect pores.

INSTAMUD™ is a foaming treatment mask that instantly refines pores and evens skin tone, leaving skin smooth and soft in only 60 seconds.

With bentonite and kaolin clays, witch hazel, aloe vera, and licorice root, the micro-bubbling mud activates on contact to energize and invigorate while it perfects your complexion.

Formulated without: paraben, phthalate

How To Use:

Smooth a generous layer onto dry, clean skin and do not rub in. Let sit and the mask will transform into oxygenating bubbles. Leave on for 60 seconds. Rinse with warm water. Follow with your regular treatment routine. Use 2-3 times a week or as often as desired.

Water\Aqua\Eau, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Sodium C14-16 Olefin Sulfonate, Bentonite, Glycerin, Kaolin, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Water, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Ethyl Perfluorobutyl Ether, Sodium Cocoamphoacetate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Ethyl Perfluoroisobutyl Ether, Niacinamide, Sodium Hyaluronate, Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Extract, Pyrus Malus (Apple) Fruit Extract, Allantoin, Acetyl Glucosamine, Bisabolol, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Menthol, Ppg-26-Buteth-26, Cocamidopropyl Hydroxysultaine, Sodium Chloride, Xanthan Gum, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, Ethylhexyl Salicylate, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Pentylene Glycol, Citric Acid, Propanediol Peg-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Bht, Chlorphenesin, Phenoxyethanol, Potassium Sorbate, Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Ext. Violet 2 (Ci 60730).

• I've always wanted to try this, does it actually work? or...4 Answers
  • I've never tried Glam glow before would love to try it es...9 Answers
  • Does this mask dry out your skin?5 Answers
Jess A.
Los Angeles, CA
Quick and easy. The packaging is great and whimsical. I love how it feels when I put it on and it foams up. I feel like lsp from adventure time. And I love that it’s a quick mask. My skin feels nice and tight after
Gina G.
Pittsburgh
I really enjoy this product for the shear fact that is a 60 second Mask. I wear glasses and can’t see ANYTHING without them. I am able to get the deep pore cleaning without putting a mask on for 30 minutes. When I Mask I can’t wear my glasses and for that reason I don’t Mask as often as I should. I love how quick and effective this is. The bubbles really make me feel like the mask is working deep into my pores.
Mason C.
Lubbock
One of the best pore refining treatments I have ever tried! After I applied the product my skin felt fresh clean and my pores were visibly diminished!
very fast to use and i could see a very good difference after i have been using it, would recommend
Alyce M.
Just bought and have heard so many good things about this product. Can’t wait to use this!!
ReNyah B.
miami
Quick mask that works well I really see a difference in my pores and that is saying something for me
Grace G.
This actually works in 60 seconds! I was amazed at how small my pores were after using this product.
Sara H.
Vienna, WV
I am a huge fan of  Glam Glow. All their masks are heaven and really do wonders for the Skin. I am a little skeptical on flash masks but this one in particular is great for before you leave for work and do your make up. 60-seconds while getting ready and it leaves your skin looking fresh
Anne C.
Cornell
I didn't notice much of a difference. It went on fine, washed off fine. Just not something I will use again. Not enough pay off
Jessica H.
Ocala
This something i use alot and i cantnot tell you how good ot works. i can rub on my cheek and the pores  disapper instintly it come in a cute little tube u can put in ur make up bag or where ever. it a very effective product. i will never let myself run out of it. it awsome
Cynthia A.
cailf.
I've never tried Glam glow before would love to try it especially the mask
Kitija S.
Does it works on mixed type skin?
Marquita S.
Richmond
How did this make your face feel?
Kat J.
Does this mask dry out your skin?
Kate B.
Irmo, SC
I can't wait to try this! Where did you purchase it? Sephora?