BY GLAMGLOW #31 in Face Masks

Take a minute for perfect pores.

INSTAMUD™ is a foaming treatment mask that instantly refines pores and evens skin tone, leaving skin smooth and soft in only 60 seconds.

With bentonite and kaolin clays, witch hazel, aloe vera, and licorice root, the micro-bubbling mud activates on contact to energize and invigorate while it perfects your complexion.

Formulated without: paraben, phthalate

How To Use:

Smooth a generous layer onto dry, clean skin and do not rub in. Let sit and the mask will transform into oxygenating bubbles. Leave on for 60 seconds. Rinse with warm water. Follow with your regular treatment routine. Use 2-3 times a week or as often as desired.

Water\Aqua\Eau, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Sodium C14-16 Olefin Sulfonate, Bentonite, Glycerin, Kaolin, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Water, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Ethyl Perfluorobutyl Ether, Sodium Cocoamphoacetate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Ethyl Perfluoroisobutyl Ether, Niacinamide, Sodium Hyaluronate, Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Extract, Pyrus Malus (Apple) Fruit Extract, Allantoin, Acetyl Glucosamine, Bisabolol, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Menthol, Ppg-26-Buteth-26, Cocamidopropyl Hydroxysultaine, Sodium Chloride, Xanthan Gum, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, Ethylhexyl Salicylate, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Pentylene Glycol, Citric Acid, Propanediol Peg-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Bht, Chlorphenesin, Phenoxyethanol, Potassium Sorbate, Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Ext. Violet 2 (Ci 60730).

• I've always wanted to try this, does it actually work? or...4 Answers
  • I've never tried Glam glow before would love to try it es...9 Answers
  • Does this mask dry out your skin?5 Answers
Alexis O.
Hesperia, CA
I got to try this in a box box and was super excited since I love glamGlow. I did not see any instant noticeable difference in my face after, but it did feel clean, and I love how the fizzing feels on my face! A bonus is how it only takes one minute and you are done! Talk about life hack.
Halla D.
Scottsdale, AZ
I've been using this product for about a month now and I really love it. In just 60 seconds my skin feel nice and cool and ready to apply my skin care and makeup for the day. I love the foaming bubble effect, it's not uncomfortable at all. it really makes a difference in your skin especially if you like your foundation flowing. #glamglow #instamud
Mahla A.
Sicklerville
This stuff is the holy mecca for us oily skin people (if that makes sense lol) it instantly shrinks my pores and gives me healthy looking skin! The price isn’t bad either and I felt like I got my
Moneys worth! Will definitely buy again
Alexa L.
San Francisco, CA
This product is great. First of all, it’s so fun to use, and second of all, it only takes a minute instead of 15, like most other masks. I think those two elements combined make me to want to use it multiple times a week and that helps me to really see the pore-refining results. I received this from Influenster, but I’ll def be repurchasing.
Brooke S.
Wentzville, MO
This was a fun mask and it’s purple so that’s fun too, but honestly, the product isn’t that good. I didn’t notice a difference in pore size and for the retail price, that’s just not good. Some may notice a difference after continued use, but I’m not sure! This was a product I received complementary from Influenster and Glamglow, but all opinions are my own!
Audrey D.
Greenville, SC
This stuff is super tingly and ticklish but definitely creates a tightened effect to your face. The product is beautifully packaged In a unique shaped bright yellow box and worked as described.
Anna L.
Helped get all of the noticeable high spots on my face to almost gone or completely gone
Liv A.
DAVENPORT, IA
This stuff was awesome and I'm so glad I got to test it for influenster.. My skin felt amazing and my pores thanked me
Leslie S.
I did see a small a difference in my pores after using this. My skin did feel pretty smooth. However within the time that I was supposed to leave it on my face did feel very itchy so I assume I’m allergic to something in it.
Alexandra V.
Troy
This mask does such a great job at really refining and deep cleaning your pores. I didn’t have very high expectations due to products like this never really. It’s so quick and easy. It is a little bit uncomfortable because of the tingling that occurs and it could cause your face to be itchy. Other than that, I love this product!
Cynthia A.
cailf.
I've never tried Glam glow before would love to try it especially the mask
Kitija S.
Does it works on mixed type skin?
Marquita S.
Richmond
How did this make your face feel?
Kat J.
Does this mask dry out your skin?
Kate B.
Irmo, SC
I can't wait to try this! Where did you purchase it? Sephora?