BY GLAMGLOW

Take a minute for perfect pores.

INSTAMUD™ is a foaming treatment mask that instantly refines pores and evens skin tone, leaving skin smooth and soft in only 60 seconds.

With bentonite and kaolin clays, witch hazel, aloe vera, and licorice root, the micro-bubbling mud activates on contact to energize and invigorate while it perfects your complexion.

Formulated without: paraben, phthalate

How To Use:

Smooth a generous layer onto dry, clean skin and do not rub in. Let sit and the mask will transform into oxygenating bubbles. Leave on for 60 seconds. Rinse with warm water. Follow with your regular treatment routine. Use 2-3 times a week or as often as desired.

Water\Aqua\Eau, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Sodium C14-16 Olefin Sulfonate, Bentonite, Glycerin, Kaolin, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Water, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Ethyl Perfluorobutyl Ether, Sodium Cocoamphoacetate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Ethyl Perfluoroisobutyl Ether, Niacinamide, Sodium Hyaluronate, Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Extract, Pyrus Malus (Apple) Fruit Extract, Allantoin, Acetyl Glucosamine, Bisabolol, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Menthol, Ppg-26-Buteth-26, Cocamidopropyl Hydroxysultaine, Sodium Chloride, Xanthan Gum, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, Ethylhexyl Salicylate, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Pentylene Glycol, Citric Acid, Propanediol Peg-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Bht, Chlorphenesin, Phenoxyethanol, Potassium Sorbate, Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Ext. Violet 2 (Ci 60730).

• I've never tried Glam glow before would love to try it es...9 Answers
  • I've always wanted to try this, does it actually work? or...5 Answers
  • Is this mask good for dry skin? I really really would lov...5 Answers
member-94885
This was a nice mask - left my skin feeling clean and fresh! Really liked the smell and wash ability too!
Jah'Meia H.
Oakland
I went to Walnut Creek, CA to try to sample of this and it works well for me. Nordstrom store I went to.
Sierraaaaaaaaa L.
Milwaukee, WI
It did not see immediate results with this product, but after a few uses I didn’t want to stop using it.
samantha c.
Swartz Creek
Jeffree star approved and definitely me approved this product leaves your skin feeling beautiful 10/10
Lauren🇩🇴
The results were instant they were serious when the said that your pores will be refined in 60 seconds
Darinda G.
Lowville, NY
2,142 reviews
I am a huge fan of glam glow products and this poor refining is one of my new favorite products to use
Sammi S.
Phoenix , AZ
Anything glam glow is amazing but the price is what gets you - you have to be willing to incensed in it
jasmine m.
Alvarado, TX
It minimized my pores and left my skin looking flawless! My skin felt super soft and clean afterwards!!
Kim F.
I'm obsessed with this product!! It's so amazing and leaves my pores much smaller and my skin glowing
Cassandra R.
Feels bubbly on the skin. Face feels nice and clean. Unsure if the product is refining my pores yet.
Kitija S.
Does it works on mixed type skin?
Cynthia A.
cailf.
I've never tried Glam glow before would love to try it especially the mask
Marquita S.
Richmond
How did this make your face feel?
Nino m.
Heliopolis, Cairo
I've always wanted to try this, does it actually work? or is it a ripoff?
Melody R.
yakima
Is this mask good for dry skin? I really really would love to try some of the glam glow mask but are they really that much better than other masks?