BY GLAMGLOW

Take a minute for perfect pores.

INSTAMUD™ is a foaming treatment mask that instantly refines pores and evens skin tone, leaving skin smooth and soft in only 60 seconds.

With bentonite and kaolin clays, witch hazel, aloe vera, and licorice root, the micro-bubbling mud activates on contact to energize and invigorate while it perfects your complexion.

Formulated without: paraben, phthalate

How To Use:

Smooth a generous layer onto dry, clean skin and do not rub in. Let sit and the mask will transform into oxygenating bubbles. Leave on for 60 seconds. Rinse with warm water. Follow with your regular treatment routine. Use 2-3 times a week or as often as desired.

Water\Aqua\Eau, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Sodium C14-16 Olefin Sulfonate, Bentonite, Glycerin, Kaolin, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Water, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Ethyl Perfluorobutyl Ether, Sodium Cocoamphoacetate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Ethyl Perfluoroisobutyl Ether, Niacinamide, Sodium Hyaluronate, Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Extract, Pyrus Malus (Apple) Fruit Extract, Allantoin, Acetyl Glucosamine, Bisabolol, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Menthol, Ppg-26-Buteth-26, Cocamidopropyl Hydroxysultaine, Sodium Chloride, Xanthan Gum, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, Ethylhexyl Salicylate, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Pentylene Glycol, Citric Acid, Propanediol Peg-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Bht, Chlorphenesin, Phenoxyethanol, Potassium Sorbate, Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Ext. Violet 2 (Ci 60730).

• I've always wanted to try this, does it actually work? or...4 Answers
  • Is this mask good for dry skin? I really really would lov...5 Answers
  • I've never tried Glam glow before would love to try it es...9 Answers
Andrea P.
Phoenix, AZ
I loved the way this made my skin feel! After taking it off my skin already felt and looked better! Loved it
brittany w.
Brooklyn, NY
my pores live for this . i have a minor problem area and this fixes everything for me i never want to run out
Hazel H.
Reedley
Amazing, amazing , amazing!!! The product speaks for itself . Love how my makeup applied after my first use .
Lexi V.
Raleigh
I used before applying my makeup on a daily basis and although it minimized my pores it dried out my TZone
Luz M.
Minniapolis
Nobody can miss trying this product, it is great and so incredible. they make masks the best of this world
member-de20a
Love the color and this product works so well at hydrating the skin and reducing the appearance of pores!!
Thu T.
Port Arthur
Great product. Really good on face and sensitive to my skin. Love this product. This is an awesome product.
Erica A.
I have oily and big pores on my t-zone and this product helped my pores decrease within a week of using it
Janise C.
Hampton
Bomb, bomb, bomb, and bomb is what I can say. This pore refining treatment really helped dig into my pores
Sierraaaaaaaaa L.
Sussex
It did not see immediate results with this product, but after a few uses I didn’t want to stop using it.
Kitija S.
Does it works on mixed type skin?
Cynthia A.
cailf.
I've never tried Glam glow before would love to try it especially the mask
Marquita S.
Richmond
How did this make your face feel?
Melody R.
yakima
Is this mask good for dry skin? I really really would love to try some of the glam glow mask but are they really that much better than other masks?
Marissa L.
Delray Beach
Does anyone have any suggestions for the GLAMGLOW® Instamud™ 60-Second Pore-Refining Treatment ? Can you leave it on for more than a minute???