BY GLAMGLOW #31 in Face Masks

Take a minute for perfect pores.

INSTAMUD™ is a foaming treatment mask that instantly refines pores and evens skin tone, leaving skin smooth and soft in only 60 seconds.

With bentonite and kaolin clays, witch hazel, aloe vera, and licorice root, the micro-bubbling mud activates on contact to energize and invigorate while it perfects your complexion.

Formulated without: paraben, phthalate

How To Use:

Smooth a generous layer onto dry, clean skin and do not rub in. Let sit and the mask will transform into oxygenating bubbles. Leave on for 60 seconds. Rinse with warm water. Follow with your regular treatment routine. Use 2-3 times a week or as often as desired.

Water\Aqua\Eau, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Sodium C14-16 Olefin Sulfonate, Bentonite, Glycerin, Kaolin, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Water, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Ethyl Perfluorobutyl Ether, Sodium Cocoamphoacetate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Ethyl Perfluoroisobutyl Ether, Niacinamide, Sodium Hyaluronate, Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Extract, Pyrus Malus (Apple) Fruit Extract, Allantoin, Acetyl Glucosamine, Bisabolol, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Menthol, Ppg-26-Buteth-26, Cocamidopropyl Hydroxysultaine, Sodium Chloride, Xanthan Gum, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, Ethylhexyl Salicylate, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Pentylene Glycol, Citric Acid, Propanediol Peg-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Bht, Chlorphenesin, Phenoxyethanol, Potassium Sorbate, Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Ext. Violet 2 (Ci 60730).

• I've always wanted to try this, does it actually work? or...4 Answers
  • I've never tried Glam glow before would love to try it es...9 Answers
  • Does this mask dry out your skin?5 Answers
Jaclyn L.
Love love love the color and scent! It is so convenient in the morning to pop on for one minute before your makeup to lock up pores
Kayla H.
This mask is amazing! It tightens pores and makes them invisible. It also is really easy to use. It last about a month if you use it regularly. I like to use this before I do my makeup if I have a important thing and it makes it look flawless
kierra b.
Muncie, IN
I have been using this product for almost a month now and love the way it makes my skin feel! After use, my skin feels soft, refined, and way less red than usual. The appearance of my pores diminish so much when I use this product, which is why I use it about 2 times a week. At first; I kind of was annoyed by the tingly feeling it has, but then got use to it after a few uses...after all, you only have it one for 60 seconds. I received this product complimentary of Influenster for sampling purposes in exchange for an honest review.
Peter P.
Shakopee, MN
I love glamglow products, and this one did not let me down! I enjoy how easy it is to use and apply— not to mention how quick & simple it is! Who doesn’t need a 60 pick-me-up to energize your face. I have combination type skin, and this refining treatment leaves my skin feeling smooth and clean without over drying my skin.
Rukee L.
I always love glamglow products! Personally their products never break me out, actually help me get a step closer to clearer skin. This really impressed me. I like that its quick and simple. Doesn't require to have it on for long to see results. Literally keep on for 60 sec. The only thing I wish it came with an application brush cus it can get messy without one. And also feel like for the price I should be getting more product.
Cristi D.
Liverpool, NY
The purple color and the foamy texture makes this so fun!  It was a little tingly and awkward at first, but since it only needs to stay on for 60 seconds it was manageable.  My skin felt instantly smooth afterward.  I am looking forward to continue using this so I can truly see if it produces results.
Alyssa R.
I have really bad and big pores I have used this product many times and it does help but you have to use it multiple times for it to actually work but that was for me so that really depends on how bad your pores are
Megan E.
Old Greenwich
Bought it at Sephora. Quick and easy. Made my skin look and feel awesome. Looking forward to using it again.
Hannah M.
I love this quick mask before applying makeup it helps to reduce pore size and helps with acne as well
Ashley N.
60-Second miracle worker!! I never knew a mask could do so much work in under 60 seconds. This mask definitely helps minimize pores, which I love! I don’t know how I ever lived without this product!
Cynthia A.
cailf.
I've never tried Glam glow before would love to try it especially the mask
Kitija S.
Does it works on mixed type skin?
Marquita S.
Richmond
How did this make your face feel?
Kat J.
Does this mask dry out your skin?
Kate B.
Irmo, SC
I can't wait to try this! Where did you purchase it? Sephora?