BY GLAMGLOW #31 in Face Masks

Take a minute for perfect pores.

INSTAMUD™ is a foaming treatment mask that instantly refines pores and evens skin tone, leaving skin smooth and soft in only 60 seconds.

With bentonite and kaolin clays, witch hazel, aloe vera, and licorice root, the micro-bubbling mud activates on contact to energize and invigorate while it perfects your complexion.

Formulated without: paraben, phthalate

How To Use:

Smooth a generous layer onto dry, clean skin and do not rub in. Let sit and the mask will transform into oxygenating bubbles. Leave on for 60 seconds. Rinse with warm water. Follow with your regular treatment routine. Use 2-3 times a week or as often as desired.

Water\Aqua\Eau, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Sodium C14-16 Olefin Sulfonate, Bentonite, Glycerin, Kaolin, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Water, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Ethyl Perfluorobutyl Ether, Sodium Cocoamphoacetate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Ethyl Perfluoroisobutyl Ether, Niacinamide, Sodium Hyaluronate, Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Extract, Pyrus Malus (Apple) Fruit Extract, Allantoin, Acetyl Glucosamine, Bisabolol, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Menthol, Ppg-26-Buteth-26, Cocamidopropyl Hydroxysultaine, Sodium Chloride, Xanthan Gum, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, Ethylhexyl Salicylate, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Pentylene Glycol, Citric Acid, Propanediol Peg-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Bht, Chlorphenesin, Phenoxyethanol, Potassium Sorbate, Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Ext. Violet 2 (Ci 60730).

• I've always wanted to try this, does it actually work? or...4 Answers
  • I've never tried Glam glow before would love to try it es...9 Answers
  • Does this mask dry out your skin?5 Answers
Dana K.
love the purple color and how soft my skin felt afterwards. i think it minimized my pores. will keep using this as it’s a fun alternative to other masks
Priscilla S.
Used this with my daughter to see if we get the same effect being different ages and left our skin super smooth! I love the idea that its only 60 seconds because for busy days its perfect! Love the tingly feeling it gives while it foams up looking like a panda lol I received this for free for testing purposes, but will purchase as soon as I am done with this product because I love it! #INSTAMUD #GLAMGLOW #contest #complimentary @Glamglow @influenster
Ethan T.
Bloomington
AMAZING PRODUCT. Can’t wait to tell all of my friends about it! Having a mask that is so simple and fast is great for in the morning. You definitely feel a tingle but my skin is tough so I can handle it!
Sarah Z.
Great skin care treatment. Noticeable reduction in size of pores. Leaves skin feeling deep-cleaned and fresh.
Haileigh M.
Newark
I absolutely loved this mask! It helped so much with my dry skin. The packaging was so pretty and it felt very expensive. I’m not exactly sure of the price because I got it as a gift but I would definitely recommend to other people. 10/10.
Breana M.
Los Angeles, CA
I got this product complimentary from Influenster to test. I wanted to love it because of how quick and easy it is to put on and if you only have to keep it on for a short amount of time to see results, that’s even better! After testing it out for about 3 weeks , I’d say I’m pretty neutral about it. It does make my skin super soft and nice feeling after only having to keep it on for only ten minutes which is wonderful, but I haven’t seen any changes in my pore size or a difference in my few blackheads having used this product. The tingling is super intense and kind of feels like the mask is sliding off your face slowly which is uncomfortable and ultimately I’d say the worst part of the whole thing. I love that I can mask for ten minutes before going to work a few times a week, but for the price I probably wouldn’t continue to buy as a cult favorite.
Nina P.
Where to begin with this product? It's not terrible, but it's not awesome by any means either. I gave it at least a couple stars because I love bubbling products, and I think the purple foam is super fun, and I also love the bright yellow packaging and the pump it comes in. I feel like the actual product however does nothing for my skin in 60 seconds. My pores still looked the same, and I didn't notice any difference in my skin overall. For $42 I would definitely not repurchase this one on my own for what it delivers. I received this product complimentary for sampling purposes.
Alyssa M.
I got this product in a vox box and I really enjoyed using it. The bubbles tickled my face a lot, so I was glad it was only on for 60 seconds. My skin was very soft after using it, and it looked smooth
Krysjahn J.
This Mask is a game changer ladies and gents! It had my pores clear and my face feel extra fresh. It’s quick, easy, and super fun! It’s an essential to your beauty regiment!
Rebecca D.
Williamsburg, VA
I LOVE IT! It cleans so fast and leaves my face so soft and it’s very effective on my pores. It is pricey, but it’s WORTH IT!
Cynthia A.
cailf.
I've never tried Glam glow before would love to try it especially the mask
Kitija S.
Does it works on mixed type skin?
Marquita S.
Richmond
How did this make your face feel?
Kat J.
Does this mask dry out your skin?
Kate B.
Irmo, SC
I can't wait to try this! Where did you purchase it? Sephora?