BY GLAMGLOW #31 in Face Masks

Take a minute for perfect pores.

INSTAMUD™ is a foaming treatment mask that instantly refines pores and evens skin tone, leaving skin smooth and soft in only 60 seconds.

With bentonite and kaolin clays, witch hazel, aloe vera, and licorice root, the micro-bubbling mud activates on contact to energize and invigorate while it perfects your complexion.

Formulated without: paraben, phthalate

How To Use:

Smooth a generous layer onto dry, clean skin and do not rub in. Let sit and the mask will transform into oxygenating bubbles. Leave on for 60 seconds. Rinse with warm water. Follow with your regular treatment routine. Use 2-3 times a week or as often as desired.

Water\Aqua\Eau, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Sodium C14-16 Olefin Sulfonate, Bentonite, Glycerin, Kaolin, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Water, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Ethyl Perfluorobutyl Ether, Sodium Cocoamphoacetate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Ethyl Perfluoroisobutyl Ether, Niacinamide, Sodium Hyaluronate, Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Extract, Pyrus Malus (Apple) Fruit Extract, Allantoin, Acetyl Glucosamine, Bisabolol, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Menthol, Ppg-26-Buteth-26, Cocamidopropyl Hydroxysultaine, Sodium Chloride, Xanthan Gum, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, Ethylhexyl Salicylate, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Pentylene Glycol, Citric Acid, Propanediol Peg-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Bht, Chlorphenesin, Phenoxyethanol, Potassium Sorbate, Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Ext. Violet 2 (Ci 60730).

• I've always wanted to try this, does it actually work? or...4 Answers
  • I've never tried Glam glow before would love to try it es...9 Answers
  • Does this mask dry out your skin?5 Answers
Rukee L.
I always love glamglow products! Personally their products never break me out, actually help me get a step closer to clearer skin. This really impressed me. I like that its quick and simple. Doesn't require to have it on for long to see results. Literally keep on for 60 sec. The only thing I wish it came with an application brush cus it can get messy without one. And also feel like for the price I should be getting more product.
Cristi D.
Liverpool, NY
The purple color and the foamy texture makes this so fun!  It was a little tingly and awkward at first, but since it only needs to stay on for 60 seconds it was manageable.  My skin felt instantly smooth afterward.  I am looking forward to continue using this so I can truly see if it produces results.
Alyssa R.
I have really bad and big pores I have used this product many times and it does help but you have to use it multiple times for it to actually work but that was for me so that really depends on how bad your pores are
Megan E.
Old Greenwich
Bought it at Sephora. Quick and easy. Made my skin look and feel awesome. Looking forward to using it again.
Ashley N.
60-Second miracle worker!! I never knew a mask could do so much work in under 60 seconds. This mask definitely helps minimize pores, which I love! I don’t know how I ever lived without this product!
Krista L.
I’ve only tried the sample and omg I love it soooo much! I need to get the original size because I love it so much. After I put it on my skin looks poreless and I love how it’s such a quick use!GLAMGLOW® Instamud™ 60-Second Pore-Refining Treatment
Chelsea E.
Lincoln Park, MI
I love this mask! My favorite part is how quick the usage of it is. It is easy to apply, it bubbles quickly, and is easy to wipe away. My skin feels so smooth after use! I may be addicted lol. I received this complimentary from Influenster and Glamglow.
Lexi V.
Raleigh
I used before applying my makeup on a daily basis and although it minimized my pores it dried out my TZone
Thalita B.
Sultan, WA
I received this 60-second pore-refining treatment about 3 weeks ago and have used it 7 times altogether. It’s a purple, oxygenating foam mask that promises to smooth and refine your skin while minimizing pores in only 60 seconds.

The mask has witch hazel, aloe vera, bentonite and kaolin clay, and licorice root. In order to use it, you dispense 3 pumps of the product onto fingers and smooth it over your problem areas, leave it on for 60 seconds and rinse with warm water.

My thoughts: I was definitely skeptical about it because it’s a big claim to make. However, much to my surprise, this mask really works!!! I actually leave it on for about 3-5 minutes, a few times a week and you can feel the product converting from a smooth layer to bubbling foam. It does take about that long for me for the product to fully convert so I leave it on a bit longer. After rinsing, I can visibly see a reduction in pore size and smoother skin, which is amazing! I gave it a 4 out of 5 and that’s only because it contains artificial dyes.
Marisol T.
stony point nc
This product is amazing I tried it once but b it was good my face felt really good and amazing I would love to get more of them
Cynthia A.
cailf.
I've never tried Glam glow before would love to try it especially the mask
Kitija S.
Does it works on mixed type skin?
Marquita S.
Richmond
How did this make your face feel?
Kat J.
Does this mask dry out your skin?
Kate B.
Irmo, SC
I can't wait to try this! Where did you purchase it? Sephora?