BY GLAMGLOW

Take a minute for perfect pores.

INSTAMUD™ is a foaming treatment mask that instantly refines pores and evens skin tone, leaving skin smooth and soft in only 60 seconds.

With bentonite and kaolin clays, witch hazel, aloe vera, and licorice root, the micro-bubbling mud activates on contact to energize and invigorate while it perfects your complexion.

Formulated without: paraben, phthalate

How To Use:

Smooth a generous layer onto dry, clean skin and do not rub in. Let sit and the mask will transform into oxygenating bubbles. Leave on for 60 seconds. Rinse with warm water. Follow with your regular treatment routine. Use 2-3 times a week or as often as desired.

Water\Aqua\Eau, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Sodium C14-16 Olefin Sulfonate, Bentonite, Glycerin, Kaolin, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Water, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Ethyl Perfluorobutyl Ether, Sodium Cocoamphoacetate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Ethyl Perfluoroisobutyl Ether, Niacinamide, Sodium Hyaluronate, Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Extract, Pyrus Malus (Apple) Fruit Extract, Allantoin, Acetyl Glucosamine, Bisabolol, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Menthol, Ppg-26-Buteth-26, Cocamidopropyl Hydroxysultaine, Sodium Chloride, Xanthan Gum, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, Ethylhexyl Salicylate, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Pentylene Glycol, Citric Acid, Propanediol Peg-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Bht, Chlorphenesin, Phenoxyethanol, Potassium Sorbate, Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Ext. Violet 2 (Ci 60730).

• I've never tried Glam glow before would love to try it es...9 Answers
  • I've always wanted to try this, does it actually work? or...5 Answers
  • Is this mask good for dry skin? I really really would lov...5 Answers
Emily H.
Love love love this foaming mask! I have huge pores and this mask shrinks them and evens out my skin tone after use. Also obsessed with the foam color!
Mackenzie S.
Really cleans out pores and great for blackheads! Great for men and women who want a quick and effective mask! Totally transformed my pores/blackheads.
Andrea R.
Arlington , MA
The color of the mask was really off putting as well as the texture of the product. Not my favorite Glam Glow product I’ve ever tried, unfortunately.
Roxanne R.
Wilmington , NC
I wanted to love this product but I really didn’t notice a difference. I’ve tried other glamglow products that work better for cleaning out my pores.
Rachel M.
Freeport
LOVE this product for my huge pores. I feel like it really makes them disappear for the most part. Wish it would make them stay that way forever lol!
Amanda H.
Minnesota
The most innovated way to clean the face. Something I'd recommend daily, doesn't leave skin red or discolored, foams quickly and its done in a blink.
Misty M.
Benton
I love how this mask feels. It was quick and easy and the color was fun. It left my skin feeling smooth and clean. I would definitely purchase this
Heather T.
Corning
I love this product. I can really tell a difference in my face after using. I have enlarged pores and some clogged pores and it is very effective.
Abi H.
Ohio
Helped minimize my pores & made my skin feel very firm. Only thing is I wish it was a little cheaper. Definitely my go to for mask for my pores.
Abbigail R.
Works wonders for my face. It makes my face feel so smooth, and my pores shrink. The only downside to the product is the price, but it does last.
Kitija S.
Does it works on mixed type skin?
Cynthia A.
cailf.
I've never tried Glam glow before would love to try it especially the mask
Marquita S.
Richmond
How did this make your face feel?
Nino m.
Heliopolis, Cairo
I've always wanted to try this, does it actually work? or is it a ripoff?
Melody R.
yakima
Is this mask good for dry skin? I really really would love to try some of the glam glow mask but are they really that much better than other masks?