BY GLAMGLOW

Take a minute for perfect pores.

INSTAMUD™ is a foaming treatment mask that instantly refines pores and evens skin tone, leaving skin smooth and soft in only 60 seconds.

With bentonite and kaolin clays, witch hazel, aloe vera, and licorice root, the micro-bubbling mud activates on contact to energize and invigorate while it perfects your complexion.

Formulated without: paraben, phthalate

How To Use:

Smooth a generous layer onto dry, clean skin and do not rub in. Let sit and the mask will transform into oxygenating bubbles. Leave on for 60 seconds. Rinse with warm water. Follow with your regular treatment routine. Use 2-3 times a week or as often as desired.

Water\Aqua\Eau, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Sodium C14-16 Olefin Sulfonate, Bentonite, Glycerin, Kaolin, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Water, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Ethyl Perfluorobutyl Ether, Sodium Cocoamphoacetate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Ethyl Perfluoroisobutyl Ether, Niacinamide, Sodium Hyaluronate, Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Extract, Pyrus Malus (Apple) Fruit Extract, Allantoin, Acetyl Glucosamine, Bisabolol, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Menthol, Ppg-26-Buteth-26, Cocamidopropyl Hydroxysultaine, Sodium Chloride, Xanthan Gum, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, Ethylhexyl Salicylate, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Pentylene Glycol, Citric Acid, Propanediol Peg-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Bht, Chlorphenesin, Phenoxyethanol, Potassium Sorbate, Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Ext. Violet 2 (Ci 60730).

• I've always wanted to try this, does it actually work? or...4 Answers
  • Is this mask good for dry skin? I really really would lov...5 Answers
  • I've never tried Glam glow before would love to try it es...9 Answers
Jessica Z.
I love this stuff! anything glamglow is so amazing but soooooo expensive! still highly recommended! shrinks my pores and tightens in one minute!
Dee W.
This product is good it makes your face feel clean not harsh first time using it my niece loves it think ill i will try again its a little pricey
Abi H.
Ohio
Helped minimize my pores & made my skin feel very firm. Only thing is I wish it was a little cheaper. Definitely my go to for mask for my pores.
Melissa Q.
I love glamglow products and this is no exception. It was so effective and a little goes a long time. This was my first time but I enjoyed it.
haven s.
Atlanta
For a busy girl, I need a mask that works this quickly. I love the color of the serum, the foaming action, and how snatched my pores look after
Zaynib C.
Kissimmee
Bubbles !!!!! A nice fun mask to use every day or right before a big glam makeup day! Skin looks nice clean and hydrated ! Seals away pores
Ashlyn
This is not the greatest. I don’t think I will buy this again. This left my face vet oily and caused acne. This product looks cool though.
dianne M.
Garden grove
I absolutely love it! After a few times of using it I could see the difference. I have sensitive skin and it didn’t make my skin irritated.
Jo B.
This was ok, I did diminish pores a little bit. I like that it only took a short time to do. It is ok price for amount of product you get.
🥀RACH L.
New York
Yas Honey! This refining treatment will change your life. If you know, you know. I’m a repeat user and it meet my expectations every time.
Kitija S.
Does it works on mixed type skin?
Cynthia A.
cailf.
I've never tried Glam glow before would love to try it especially the mask
Marquita S.
Richmond
How did this make your face feel?
Melody R.
yakima
Is this mask good for dry skin? I really really would love to try some of the glam glow mask but are they really that much better than other masks?
Marissa L.
Delray Beach
Does anyone have any suggestions for the GLAMGLOW® Instamud™ 60-Second Pore-Refining Treatment ? Can you leave it on for more than a minute???