BY GLAMGLOW #31 in Face Masks

Take a minute for perfect pores.

INSTAMUD™ is a foaming treatment mask that instantly refines pores and evens skin tone, leaving skin smooth and soft in only 60 seconds.

With bentonite and kaolin clays, witch hazel, aloe vera, and licorice root, the micro-bubbling mud activates on contact to energize and invigorate while it perfects your complexion.

Formulated without: paraben, phthalate

How To Use:

Smooth a generous layer onto dry, clean skin and do not rub in. Let sit and the mask will transform into oxygenating bubbles. Leave on for 60 seconds. Rinse with warm water. Follow with your regular treatment routine. Use 2-3 times a week or as often as desired.

Water\Aqua\Eau, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Sodium C14-16 Olefin Sulfonate, Bentonite, Glycerin, Kaolin, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Water, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Ethyl Perfluorobutyl Ether, Sodium Cocoamphoacetate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Ethyl Perfluoroisobutyl Ether, Niacinamide, Sodium Hyaluronate, Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Extract, Pyrus Malus (Apple) Fruit Extract, Allantoin, Acetyl Glucosamine, Bisabolol, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Menthol, Ppg-26-Buteth-26, Cocamidopropyl Hydroxysultaine, Sodium Chloride, Xanthan Gum, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, Ethylhexyl Salicylate, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Pentylene Glycol, Citric Acid, Propanediol Peg-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Bht, Chlorphenesin, Phenoxyethanol, Potassium Sorbate, Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Ext. Violet 2 (Ci 60730).

• I've always wanted to try this, does it actually work? or...4 Answers
  • I've never tried Glam glow before would love to try it es...9 Answers
  • Does this mask dry out your skin?5 Answers
Nikki W.
This treatment is great! The bubbly/tingling effect feels like the mask is digging in and clearing out each pore! I love how easy and quick it is to use. I’ve made it a twice weekly part of my morning routine. It’s so easy to put on after washing my face in the shower and rinsing off after a minute. Leaves my skin looking fresh, radiant and definitely helps in minimizing my pores. Highly, highly, highly recommend this!!
Riya D.
Hillsborough, NJ
This is great for the pores it really works! It leaves my face with the matte finish but there is a hint of sheen to it. It hasn’t caused my sensitive skin to break out yet which I’m happy, pretty happy with the product!
Phoebe B.
Braselton
My pores disappeared completely! I bought it on amazon, it was a bit pricy but it was worth it.
Chawntay W.
Manchester
Amazing treatment !! Smells great ! Perfect under makeup or alone. One of the best I have used !
Mel R.
THIS PRODUCT WAS AMAZING! okay so after I applied the product I only had 60 seconds to get it off so that was a bit stressful but I like how fast it can work to give me the skin I so badly want. It is worth the money in my opinion.
haven s.
Atlanta
For a busy girl, I need a mask that works this quickly. I love the color of the serum, the foaming action, and how snatched my pores look after
Sophia L.
Walnut Creek, CA
I am a big fan of the Glamglow brand and have been using their masks for a couple of years with much success. I was really excited to use this when I got it. Even though it is effective, I prefer their other products such as Supermud and Flashmud better. It's a great product none the less!
Christine W.
Kingston
This was the first time I'd tried the GlamGlow Instamud 60-jSecond Pore-RefiningTreatment. I found it easy to apply and left my skin feeling soft and smooth.  I would use it again and suggest it to others.  It was reasonably priced and easy to find in the store.
ToniRose M.
Quick and easy when you’re in a rush and don’t have time to wait for a 10-15 min mask.
beautybyammara A.
Boyds , MD
Love me a quick mask, I’ve been obsessed with glam glow masks for a while now but I don’t find myself having time to do a mask often, I love the 60 second idea and my makeup goes on so nicely after it !
Cynthia A.
cailf.
I've never tried Glam glow before would love to try it especially the mask
Kitija S.
Does it works on mixed type skin?
Marquita S.
Richmond
How did this make your face feel?
Kat J.
Does this mask dry out your skin?
Kate B.
Irmo, SC
I can't wait to try this! Where did you purchase it? Sephora?