BY GLAMGLOW #31 in Face Masks

Take a minute for perfect pores.

INSTAMUD™ is a foaming treatment mask that instantly refines pores and evens skin tone, leaving skin smooth and soft in only 60 seconds.

With bentonite and kaolin clays, witch hazel, aloe vera, and licorice root, the micro-bubbling mud activates on contact to energize and invigorate while it perfects your complexion.

Formulated without: paraben, phthalate

How To Use:

Smooth a generous layer onto dry, clean skin and do not rub in. Let sit and the mask will transform into oxygenating bubbles. Leave on for 60 seconds. Rinse with warm water. Follow with your regular treatment routine. Use 2-3 times a week or as often as desired.

Water\Aqua\Eau, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Sodium C14-16 Olefin Sulfonate, Bentonite, Glycerin, Kaolin, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Water, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Ethyl Perfluorobutyl Ether, Sodium Cocoamphoacetate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Ethyl Perfluoroisobutyl Ether, Niacinamide, Sodium Hyaluronate, Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Extract, Pyrus Malus (Apple) Fruit Extract, Allantoin, Acetyl Glucosamine, Bisabolol, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Menthol, Ppg-26-Buteth-26, Cocamidopropyl Hydroxysultaine, Sodium Chloride, Xanthan Gum, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, Ethylhexyl Salicylate, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Pentylene Glycol, Citric Acid, Propanediol Peg-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Bht, Chlorphenesin, Phenoxyethanol, Potassium Sorbate, Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Ext. Violet 2 (Ci 60730).

• I've always wanted to try this, does it actually work? or...4 Answers
  • I've never tried Glam glow before would love to try it es...9 Answers
  • Does this mask dry out your skin?5 Answers
Mollie D.
Andover, KS
I actually like this 60 second mask a lot. It’s fun and the bubbles tickle when the magic starts to happen. I didn’t really notice much difference in my pores but I have only used this mask three or four times. I really like the color of the mask and to me, the smell isn’t overpowering. My favorite part about the mask is how easy it is to use and it gave me a really nice glow!! Love it!
Marisol T.
stony point nc
This product is amazing I tried it once but b it was good my face felt really good and amazing I would love to get more of them
$indyyy🤪 M.
Maywood, CA
I have sensitive and acne-prone skin so I was afraid to try this. After one use I noticed the difference - smaller pores and an evened our skin tone! It was a definite pick-me-up for my dull skin and is perfect to use before applying makeup. It will definitely be a part of my morning routine.
Hareclea O.
Los Angeles
I love how fun,easy and effortless it is to use. My skin does feel soft after using it but I haven’t noticed improvement on my enlarged pores. That’s the reason I first bought so I don’t think I will be repurchasing after I run out.
Amanda H.
Minnesota
The most innovated way to clean the face. Something I'd recommend daily, doesn't leave skin red or discolored, foams quickly and its done in a blink.
Sarah G.
Redding
Quick and easy application. Instantly can feel the bubbling action! Love how fast it is! And it works great, skin was softer and pores noticeably smaller
Karen Y.
Norfolk , VA
Absolutely love how this makes your skin feel and the sound it makes on your face is so just satisfying to hear and it actually does make your skin smooth, clean. Plus the box and packaging is just so cute.
Sheryl P.
Little Rock
An insta-filter in a bottle. I love how FAST this is. I can apply, brush my teeth and then hop in the shower to rinse off!
Sophia D.
alabama
Very great for my pores because it is hard to find a good product for the pores so I do recommend
Paola V.
Los Angeles, CA
Great stuff!! All it takes is 60 seconds for a pore less face! It’s crazy good. It’s a bit pricey like all
There other items but they work great so it worth every penny
Cynthia A.
cailf.
I've never tried Glam glow before would love to try it especially the mask
Kitija S.
Does it works on mixed type skin?
Marquita S.
Richmond
How did this make your face feel?
Kat J.
Does this mask dry out your skin?
Kate B.
Irmo, SC
I can't wait to try this! Where did you purchase it? Sephora?