BY GLAMGLOW

Take a minute for perfect pores.

INSTAMUD™ is a foaming treatment mask that instantly refines pores and evens skin tone, leaving skin smooth and soft in only 60 seconds.

With bentonite and kaolin clays, witch hazel, aloe vera, and licorice root, the micro-bubbling mud activates on contact to energize and invigorate while it perfects your complexion.

Formulated without: paraben, phthalate

How To Use:

Smooth a generous layer onto dry, clean skin and do not rub in. Let sit and the mask will transform into oxygenating bubbles. Leave on for 60 seconds. Rinse with warm water. Follow with your regular treatment routine. Use 2-3 times a week or as often as desired.

Water\Aqua\Eau, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Sodium C14-16 Olefin Sulfonate, Bentonite, Glycerin, Kaolin, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Water, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Ethyl Perfluorobutyl Ether, Sodium Cocoamphoacetate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Ethyl Perfluoroisobutyl Ether, Niacinamide, Sodium Hyaluronate, Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Extract, Pyrus Malus (Apple) Fruit Extract, Allantoin, Acetyl Glucosamine, Bisabolol, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Menthol, Ppg-26-Buteth-26, Cocamidopropyl Hydroxysultaine, Sodium Chloride, Xanthan Gum, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, Ethylhexyl Salicylate, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Pentylene Glycol, Citric Acid, Propanediol Peg-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Bht, Chlorphenesin, Phenoxyethanol, Potassium Sorbate, Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Ext. Violet 2 (Ci 60730).

• I've never tried Glam glow before would love to try it es...9 Answers
  • Is this mask good for dry skin? I really really would lov...6 Answers
  • I've always wanted to try this, does it actually work? or...5 Answers
Heather W.
Browns Summit, NC
I love using this product right before starting my skincare routine in the morning! It really cleans out my pores and preps my skin to receive any serums or moisturizers I plan to apply! A new essential in my beauty routine!
Claire B.
Iowa City, IA
The most fun mask I’ve ever used. It’s bright purple, tingles on your face, and only takes 60 seconds to get tight, moisturized skin. It’s a little pricey compared to other masks, but it’s definitely a product I’d recommend!
Megan C.
Alton, MO
This stuff right here is just simply amazing!! I can’t stand my pores just standing out there being all noticeable so when I tried this I’m just a few minutes I noticed a big change. This is my go to for minimizing my pores!
Haylea S.
Senatobia, MS
I really liked this product. My face felt brighter and smoother after just one use! The tingling sensation tickles and it takes a minute to get used to it, but it’s well worth it! I love that it only takes 60 seconds to use!
Thu L.
Richmond, VA
It comes out purple, which was fun because the bottle was yellow and they contrasted a lot. When applied onto the face, it foamed up immediately, which was pretty cool. It felt amazing on the skin. It was easy to remove. It made the skin feel great and smooth!
Giselle S.
2196 w. maine st #1 fayetteville Arkansas
Smooth a generous layer onto dry, clean skin and do not rub in.Let sit and transform into oxygenating bubbles.
Leave on for 60 seconds.with warm water.i lovely .really good . It leaves my skin looking absolutely poreless!!!
Danaka M.
Durant
The product is kind of tricky to apply as it starts bubbling up the moment it touches your fingers. My skin felt smooth and bright after use. I didn’t notice a ton of difference in my pores. Not my fav Glam Glow product.
Payal P.
This is a wonderful product for pores. I really enjoyed putting this on. I believe this yielded results in like a week or two. I bought this at Sephora and although pricey... I feel the product quality is exceptional.
Alyssa R.
I have really bad and big pores I have used this product many times and it does help but you have to use it multiple times for it to actually work but that was for me so that really depends on how bad your pores are
Pamela S.
I really do enjoy this product it helps keep my skin clear and makes it feel clean which is a good thing and I do feel as if it does help with keeping my pores small which is good because that is the advertisement.
Kitija S.
Does it works on mixed type skin?
Cynthia A.
cailf.
I've never tried Glam glow before would love to try it especially the mask
Marquita S.
Richmond
How did this make your face feel?
Melody R.
yakima
Is this mask good for dry skin? I really really would love to try some of the glam glow mask but are they really that much better than other masks?
Nino m.
Heliopolis, Cairo
I've always wanted to try this, does it actually work? or is it a ripoff?