BY GLAMGLOW

Take a minute for perfect pores.

INSTAMUD™ is a foaming treatment mask that instantly refines pores and evens skin tone, leaving skin smooth and soft in only 60 seconds.

With bentonite and kaolin clays, witch hazel, aloe vera, and licorice root, the micro-bubbling mud activates on contact to energize and invigorate while it perfects your complexion.

Formulated without: paraben, phthalate

How To Use:

Smooth a generous layer onto dry, clean skin and do not rub in. Let sit and the mask will transform into oxygenating bubbles. Leave on for 60 seconds. Rinse with warm water. Follow with your regular treatment routine. Use 2-3 times a week or as often as desired.

Water\Aqua\Eau, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Sodium C14-16 Olefin Sulfonate, Bentonite, Glycerin, Kaolin, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Water, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Ethyl Perfluorobutyl Ether, Sodium Cocoamphoacetate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Ethyl Perfluoroisobutyl Ether, Niacinamide, Sodium Hyaluronate, Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Extract, Pyrus Malus (Apple) Fruit Extract, Allantoin, Acetyl Glucosamine, Bisabolol, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Menthol, Ppg-26-Buteth-26, Cocamidopropyl Hydroxysultaine, Sodium Chloride, Xanthan Gum, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, Ethylhexyl Salicylate, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Pentylene Glycol, Citric Acid, Propanediol Peg-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Bht, Chlorphenesin, Phenoxyethanol, Potassium Sorbate, Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Ext. Violet 2 (Ci 60730).

• I've never tried Glam glow before would love to try it es...9 Answers
  • I've always wanted to try this, does it actually work? or...5 Answers
  • Is this mask good for dry skin? I really really would lov...5 Answers
HaleyKristen K.
Monroe
My pores were pretty bad before I tried the Glamglow Instamud Pore Treatment! And after my skin glows and my pores look amazing! A little pricey but totally worth it! Thank you so much, GLAMGLOW® Instamud™ 60-Second Pore-Refining Treatment
Anna T.
richmond
Adorable packaging. Cute purple color of the mask made me happy. Made my skin feel very clean after using it. Price is far too high in my opinion, as are all their products. But it is a luxury when you do use it.
Rose S.
Bremerton, WA
Love love love this mask!!!!! Feels so good and smells so fresh.  Love the way it foams up. It's a bit pricey but you definately get what you pay for with this one. The packaging is fun and sparkly with the writing on it. I would definitely buy this again and recommend it to everyone.
raven l.
wilmington
Pores alert! Greasy skin causes nasty pores! I love this mask but, uhhh, a little pricey. Glamglow is a must have but definitely a splurge. My Dillard's consultant loves this mask, (and loves to recommend it).
Kayla H.
This mask is amazing! It tightens pores and makes them invisible. It also is really easy to use. It last about a month if you use it regularly. I like to use this before I do my makeup if I have a important thing and it makes it look flawless
Alyssa A.
I loved this mask! The first thing I loved was the bubbling of the mask, it was cool but not too crazy. I really do feel like I saw results right away and it does what it says it does and really does only take 60 seconds!
Anna B.
Just bought this new product and have only been using for a couple of weeks. But I definitely use it almost every day. Great to use before makeup or even on a non make up wearing day. Excited to keep trying it out! Would recommend to friends!
Riya D.
Hillsborough, NJ
This is great for the pores it really works! It leaves my face with the matte finish but there is a hint of sheen to it. It hasn’t caused my sensitive skin to break out yet which I’m happy, pretty happy with the product!
paige d.
This product was really over hyped if you ask me personally, it just wasn’t as good as everyone made it out to be, it was really over priced and it didn’t live up to all the expectations I had expected.
Brendy p.
hendersonville
I’ve tried the glam glow 60 seconds pore refining treatment and I actually felt a difference and I love mask and glam glow never disappoints me with their treatments and I would definitely recommend this brand and this product to anybody.
Kitija S.
Does it works on mixed type skin?
Cynthia A.
cailf.
I've never tried Glam glow before would love to try it especially the mask
Marquita S.
Richmond
How did this make your face feel?
Melody R.
yakima
Is this mask good for dry skin? I really really would love to try some of the glam glow mask but are they really that much better than other masks?
Nino m.
Heliopolis, Cairo
I've always wanted to try this, does it actually work? or is it a ripoff?