BY GLAMGLOW

Take a minute for perfect pores.

INSTAMUD™ is a foaming treatment mask that instantly refines pores and evens skin tone, leaving skin smooth and soft in only 60 seconds.

With bentonite and kaolin clays, witch hazel, aloe vera, and licorice root, the micro-bubbling mud activates on contact to energize and invigorate while it perfects your complexion.

Formulated without: paraben, phthalate

How To Use:

Smooth a generous layer onto dry, clean skin and do not rub in. Let sit and the mask will transform into oxygenating bubbles. Leave on for 60 seconds. Rinse with warm water. Follow with your regular treatment routine. Use 2-3 times a week or as often as desired.

Water\Aqua\Eau, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Sodium C14-16 Olefin Sulfonate, Bentonite, Glycerin, Kaolin, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Water, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Ethyl Perfluorobutyl Ether, Sodium Cocoamphoacetate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Ethyl Perfluoroisobutyl Ether, Niacinamide, Sodium Hyaluronate, Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Extract, Pyrus Malus (Apple) Fruit Extract, Allantoin, Acetyl Glucosamine, Bisabolol, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Menthol, Ppg-26-Buteth-26, Cocamidopropyl Hydroxysultaine, Sodium Chloride, Xanthan Gum, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, Ethylhexyl Salicylate, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Pentylene Glycol, Citric Acid, Propanediol Peg-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Bht, Chlorphenesin, Phenoxyethanol, Potassium Sorbate, Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Ext. Violet 2 (Ci 60730).

• I've always wanted to try this, does it actually work? or...4 Answers
  • Is this mask good for dry skin? I really really would lov...5 Answers
  • I've never tried Glam glow before would love to try it es...9 Answers
Ashley H.
Suffolk, VA
While this product is a bit pricey, it is well worth the money. The packaging is always amazing and it super easy to use. The product was very effective and works better and better the more you use it!
Olivia P.
This product is actually incredible. Everything it claims to achieve, it really does achieve. I have pretty big pores around my nose area and this product was amazing for it. I would 100% repurchase!
Hareclea O.
Los Angeles
I love how fun,easy and effortless it is to use. My skin does feel soft after using it but I haven’t noticed improvement on my enlarged pores. That’s the reason I first bought so I don’t think I will be repurchasing after I run out.
Chaparritha F.
Richmond
Has minimized the appearance of pores on my face been on my go to skincare routine gentle to skin and face 😊👌🏻one of my faves 😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊very effective on skin will make a difference on your skin
Brenda O.
Austin, TX
Great product! Love the way it made my skin feel. First time using this product/brand. I have sensitive skin and I felt it was very gentle. Overall very effective and I would definitely buy again!!
Camila H.
Saugus, MA
This is a great mask! Works and it is easy to use, plus its an adorable purple color! Need to use a moisturizer after and be a little drying, also a little pricey. Apart from that I recommend it!
Rachel
I love this product because it is super quick and easy to use. It tightens and refines the pores just as it states. This is a beautiful prep for foundation. The electric purple color is such a fun touch to the whole experience.
Julia C.
Redding, CA
I loved the packaging and the bubble effect of the mask! I loved that it only takes 60 seconds but you can definitely tell the difference from a 60 second mask and say a 15 min mask. I didn’t see the “pore refining” results that were advertised. GLAMGLOW® Instamud™ 60-Second Pore-Refining Treatment
claire l.
Bethesda
Amazing feeling. Love the packaging also! Exceeded my expectations of pore treatments I have used before. It was my first time using and I will totally buy again. It was a little harsh if used every day but overall great.
Maria Jimena C.
Phoenix
Just after you apply this one you going to feel the difference, you can find this one in any Sephora or Ulta. It makes amazing job in the skin and you going to use this over and over again.
Kitija S.
Does it works on mixed type skin?
Cynthia A.
cailf.
I've never tried Glam glow before would love to try it especially the mask
Marquita S.
Richmond
How did this make your face feel?
Melody R.
yakima
Is this mask good for dry skin? I really really would love to try some of the glam glow mask but are they really that much better than other masks?
Marissa L.
Delray Beach
Does anyone have any suggestions for the GLAMGLOW® Instamud™ 60-Second Pore-Refining Treatment ? Can you leave it on for more than a minute???