BY GLAMGLOW #31 in Face Masks

Take a minute for perfect pores.

INSTAMUD™ is a foaming treatment mask that instantly refines pores and evens skin tone, leaving skin smooth and soft in only 60 seconds.

With bentonite and kaolin clays, witch hazel, aloe vera, and licorice root, the micro-bubbling mud activates on contact to energize and invigorate while it perfects your complexion.

Formulated without: paraben, phthalate

How To Use:

Smooth a generous layer onto dry, clean skin and do not rub in. Let sit and the mask will transform into oxygenating bubbles. Leave on for 60 seconds. Rinse with warm water. Follow with your regular treatment routine. Use 2-3 times a week or as often as desired.

Water\Aqua\Eau, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Sodium C14-16 Olefin Sulfonate, Bentonite, Glycerin, Kaolin, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Water, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Ethyl Perfluorobutyl Ether, Sodium Cocoamphoacetate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Ethyl Perfluoroisobutyl Ether, Niacinamide, Sodium Hyaluronate, Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Extract, Pyrus Malus (Apple) Fruit Extract, Allantoin, Acetyl Glucosamine, Bisabolol, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Menthol, Ppg-26-Buteth-26, Cocamidopropyl Hydroxysultaine, Sodium Chloride, Xanthan Gum, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, Ethylhexyl Salicylate, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Pentylene Glycol, Citric Acid, Propanediol Peg-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Bht, Chlorphenesin, Phenoxyethanol, Potassium Sorbate, Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Ext. Violet 2 (Ci 60730).

• I've always wanted to try this, does it actually work? or...4 Answers
  • I've never tried Glam glow before would love to try it es...9 Answers
  • Does this mask dry out your skin?5 Answers
Brooke M.
Magnolia
Works wonders in just a minute! your skin feels AMAZING after this treatment. hydrated and smooth!
Maddy B.
I didn’t see an improvement after using this product. The packaging is gorgeous. The yellow really stands out, but for a mask that is supposed to do wonders in such a short amount of time, not impressed.
josue p.
Santa rosa
This is great for anyone that wants to help there pores. This mask helpes you with uneven skin tone, pores. This will bubble up with a lavender color. This is great when you need a pick me up fast for a event, your skin will love you.
Illiana N.
Houma
My pores are horrible and huge. this made them tight and almost completely obscene from the eye
Clinton C.
Springfield , MO
Such a game changer for speeding up your beauty routine, 60 seconds, purple foam fun, rinse and your done. My skin felt so toned after 1 use and I could already tell my pores were smaller. I would for sure give this a try! Thanks for sending to me @influenster💜
Lanre E.
Richmond , VA
My first impression after using this 1 min pore refining treatment was this is a really cool product. I like the menthol cool feeling when it is applied on the skin and how it bubbles. After washing it off, my face felt really soft and refreshed but I did not notice any difference in my pores. Used it a few more times (like twice because the bottle is pretty small) and I still did not notice a difference. I honestly like how it feels on my skin. I wish I had seen a visible difference after the 3rd use so that I can love it. If you want your face to feel super soft and refreshed before your makeup, then I definitely recommend you get it but do not expect it to refine your pores imo. I did receive this product complementary for sampling purposes

Autumn F.
Phoenix
This fun purple mask got my attention because it’s only 60 seconds! Everyone has time for that! Def worth the price and works just seems like it effects don’t last more than the day used.
Brittany B.
Brownsville, TN
For someone who doesn’t have a lot of time for skincare(two year old running around) this is great and quick mask for pores! It’s quick and fun! Bright purple is 😍!
Fatoumata D.
Three words BEST PRODUCT EVER like i really didn’t expect it to be so great i bought it off of the glam glow website
Tracy G.
Ashland
Seen the reviews by alot of youtubers so I had to go and try it. And it's amazing they way it tingles you know it's doing its job. I'm always up for trying new things because my pores are so big and I loved how my face was after. Plus with this the clean up is easy when u go to wipe of the mask it comes right off you don't have to struggle.
Cynthia A.
cailf.
I've never tried Glam glow before would love to try it especially the mask
Kitija S.
Does it works on mixed type skin?
Marquita S.
Richmond
How did this make your face feel?
Kat J.
Does this mask dry out your skin?
Kate B.
Irmo, SC
I can't wait to try this! Where did you purchase it? Sephora?