BY GLAMGLOW

Take a minute for perfect pores.

INSTAMUD™ is a foaming treatment mask that instantly refines pores and evens skin tone, leaving skin smooth and soft in only 60 seconds.

With bentonite and kaolin clays, witch hazel, aloe vera, and licorice root, the micro-bubbling mud activates on contact to energize and invigorate while it perfects your complexion.

Formulated without: paraben, phthalate

How To Use:

Smooth a generous layer onto dry, clean skin and do not rub in. Let sit and the mask will transform into oxygenating bubbles. Leave on for 60 seconds. Rinse with warm water. Follow with your regular treatment routine. Use 2-3 times a week or as often as desired.

Water\Aqua\Eau, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Sodium C14-16 Olefin Sulfonate, Bentonite, Glycerin, Kaolin, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Water, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Ethyl Perfluorobutyl Ether, Sodium Cocoamphoacetate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Ethyl Perfluoroisobutyl Ether, Niacinamide, Sodium Hyaluronate, Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Extract, Pyrus Malus (Apple) Fruit Extract, Allantoin, Acetyl Glucosamine, Bisabolol, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Menthol, Ppg-26-Buteth-26, Cocamidopropyl Hydroxysultaine, Sodium Chloride, Xanthan Gum, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, Ethylhexyl Salicylate, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Pentylene Glycol, Citric Acid, Propanediol Peg-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Bht, Chlorphenesin, Phenoxyethanol, Potassium Sorbate, Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Ext. Violet 2 (Ci 60730).

• I've never tried Glam glow before would love to try it es...9 Answers
  • I've always wanted to try this, does it actually work? or...5 Answers
  • Is this mask good for dry skin? I really really would lov...5 Answers
Olivia R.
Bend
I had heard that Glamglow had really good products, but was hesitant because of the price. Especially the fact that it’s only a 60-second mask. I really wanted something quick that I could use to tighten up my skin in the morning - and I have found my holy grail. This totally blew me away, and not only did it start bubbling immediately, my skin felt tight and bright and ready to go for the day. The small cluster of pimples on my nose shrunk dramatically as well after one application.
Jasmine F.
I honestly loved it my skin was smooth I didn't break out anymore I loved it. Omg don't get me started on this I loved this is still have products left from this brand I was amazed on how it worked
Kasten G.
Kissimmee, FL
Love glam glow in general but was super excited to try this product! It is a bright purple and does tend to tickle the face but afterwards my skin feels soft, looks radiant and I feel so fresh and clean after each use
Michelle N.
Bronx, NY
Glam glows products are just awesome ! The packaging always draws you in with its pops of color and the product just works . It’s a little bit overwhelming at first because it does kind of tingle or burn but works immediately. Leaving your skin looking so smooth and poreless 😍🙌🏼
Chelsea E.
Lincoln Park, MI
I love this mask! My favorite part is how quick the usage of it is. It is easy to apply, it bubbles quickly, and is easy to wipe away. My skin feels so smooth after use! I may be addicted lol. I received this complimentary from Influenster and Glamglow.
Cassidy H.
West Chester , PA
This product is very fun, starting at the package all the way until you wash it off. It starts off as a purple, smooth mask, and within 60 seconds, you look like a purple fluffy cloud. It is gentle on my sensitive skin and makes me feel refreshed after every use!
Natalie C.
Towanda
I wasn’t sure how good this would be and I saw it on a Jeffree Start review and wasn’t sure if his review was honest or sponsored, but once i tried it holy shit. The pictures are a close up of my boyfriend pores before and after. I don’t have as big of pores as him so i didn’t post a picture of my skin. Needless to say this product is amazing. I asked for a free sample at Sephora and i will be back to buy it.
Tracy G.
Ashland
Seen the reviews by alot of youtubers so I had to go and try it. And it's amazing they way it tingles you know it's doing its job. I'm always up for trying new things because my pores are so big and I loved how my face was after. Plus with this the clean up is easy when u go to wipe of the mask it comes right off you don't have to struggle.
Briana R.
Great packaging and fun mask to use. My face felt so clean after use and smooth. I have used this product 5 time and it didn’t dry my face out like most masks will do. When applying the mask it bubbles almost immediately and there’s no time to cover the entire area of your face before bubbling begins, but it was still a worth while use. Thanks, Influenster for allowing me to try this for free.
Annika J.
Love this product!! You will have no visible pores after this mask! Your skin will be so soft and smooth! The con is that this is pretty pricey. I bought this product at sephora! This product is very gentle and doesn’t burn like some other masks! Yes, I would totally recommend this to anyone with any skin type! I personally have combination skin, and it worked AMAZING in my dry and oily patches!
Kitija S.
Does it works on mixed type skin?
Cynthia A.
cailf.
I've never tried Glam glow before would love to try it especially the mask
Marquita S.
Richmond
How did this make your face feel?
Melody R.
yakima
Is this mask good for dry skin? I really really would love to try some of the glam glow mask but are they really that much better than other masks?
Nino m.
Heliopolis, Cairo
I've always wanted to try this, does it actually work? or is it a ripoff?