BY GLAMGLOW

Take a minute for perfect pores.

INSTAMUD™ is a foaming treatment mask that instantly refines pores and evens skin tone, leaving skin smooth and soft in only 60 seconds.

With bentonite and kaolin clays, witch hazel, aloe vera, and licorice root, the micro-bubbling mud activates on contact to energize and invigorate while it perfects your complexion.

Formulated without: paraben, phthalate

How To Use:

Smooth a generous layer onto dry, clean skin and do not rub in. Let sit and the mask will transform into oxygenating bubbles. Leave on for 60 seconds. Rinse with warm water. Follow with your regular treatment routine. Use 2-3 times a week or as often as desired.

Water\Aqua\Eau, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Sodium C14-16 Olefin Sulfonate, Bentonite, Glycerin, Kaolin, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Water, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Ethyl Perfluorobutyl Ether, Sodium Cocoamphoacetate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Ethyl Perfluoroisobutyl Ether, Niacinamide, Sodium Hyaluronate, Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Extract, Pyrus Malus (Apple) Fruit Extract, Allantoin, Acetyl Glucosamine, Bisabolol, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Menthol, Ppg-26-Buteth-26, Cocamidopropyl Hydroxysultaine, Sodium Chloride, Xanthan Gum, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, Ethylhexyl Salicylate, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Pentylene Glycol, Citric Acid, Propanediol Peg-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Bht, Chlorphenesin, Phenoxyethanol, Potassium Sorbate, Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Ext. Violet 2 (Ci 60730).

• I've never tried Glam glow before would love to try it es...9 Answers
  • I've always wanted to try this, does it actually work? or...5 Answers
  • Is this mask good for dry skin? I really really would lov...5 Answers
Sarah G.
Scottsdale, AZ
I usually love Glam Glow products, but this product didn’t really do much for me. Perhaps it is because I already have Tatcha pore refining skincare products, along with my Sunday Riley Good Genes, 111 Skin Black Celestial Retinol Oil, and a few Drunk Elephant products. I have sensitive, combination skin and while my skin feels clean after use, I didn’t notice any of the claims that this product promises. I guess sixty seconds isn’t long enough for a mask to make a lasting impact on my complexion.
Anna M.
Long Beach, CA
I love how quick this foams up! It’s perfect for busy bees like myself. I used to put off masking because of the time it takes but this mask literally foams up in seconds! It says 60 seconds but it’s actually quicker than that. PRO TIP: Use while brushing your teeth or combing your hair or picking your outfit. You can use it before or after putting on makeup, daytime or night. It’s great for exfoliating pores and my skin felt great even after just using once. The bubbles are a little tingly but I didn’t get any irritation at all! The purple formula is cute and super fun to use!
Kayla B.
philadelphia
Having big pores has always been a problem for me and this product was very effective! The packaging is great and eye catching. I was a first time user of this product and i think it worked great for me.
Karina R.
Brooklyn, NY
I gave this product a fair shot (tried it 5 times) and over it is not terrible. Honestly, when it comes to pores you can’t get rid of them. You can use pore filling products to help diminish their appearance but at the end of the day, they’re still there.

That goes the same for this mask. It helps to “blur” the look of my pores I guess, but they reappear after some time. My skin does feel supple and plump after using this mask, but there are many other (cheaper) masks out there which accomplish the same thing.

As for the bubbly affect, thank goodness you only have to keep it on for one minute! Personally, I don’t enjoy that tingling feeling (it makes my face itch and I want to scratch my skin off).

I received this product complimentary for review purposes, however, the review is honest and my own.
Claudia C.
Kng Of Prussa, PA
I have been using the instamud by glamglow for the past week. I have used it 3 times and so far and I have to say that it truely works. My pores are not visible at all and it makes my skin and makeup look smooth.

I have dry skin, this mask brought me some dry patches, they were not huge or permanent but you do notice it. If you have dry skin, apply your moisturizer right away as they recommend. GLAMGLOW® Instamud™ 60-Second Pore-Refining Treatment
Lindsay R.
East Bend, NC
This is to die for! My skin feels buttery smooth after using and my pores are minimized. The purple foam is so neat and it tickles my face. I use this about 2-3 times a week and my fave has never felt and looked better than it does now. If you are own the fence about purchasing this I would say do it! It hasn’t broke me out and I have very sensitive skin. This was sent to me from influenster to review for free but this is my honest opinion. I will totally buy more when I run out!
Tori R.
Rolla, MO
I really like how this mask felt on my face, when it foams it feels like a bubble bath on my face! I wasn’t sure if it was to replace primer, and tried it as such and it did not work at all. I usually only do face masks at night so I can’t see myself doing this mask much before I’m about to put my make up on, especially when I have to still use my primer. I do love how it’s such a quick mask though if I did want to do it before I do my makeup. I’ll give it a a few more runs and hopefully will love it a little more. For now it’s a nice, quick fun mask to make my skin feel rejuvenated and fresh!
GLAMGLOW® Volcasmic™ Matte Glow Moisturizer loved it so much definitely one of my favorites !! Leaves skin really smoothly !!!!! Just what I was looking for
Nina P.
Where to begin with this product? It's not terrible, but it's not awesome by any means either. I gave it at least a couple stars because I love bubbling products, and I think the purple foam is super fun, and I also love the bright yellow packaging and the pump it comes in. I feel like the actual product however does nothing for my skin in 60 seconds. My pores still looked the same, and I didn't notice any difference in my skin overall. For $42 I would definitely not repurchase this one on my own for what it delivers. I received this product complimentary for sampling purposes.
kierra b.
Muncie, IN
I have been using this product for almost a month now and love the way it makes my skin feel! After use, my skin feels soft, refined, and way less red than usual. The appearance of my pores diminish so much when I use this product, which is why I use it about 2 times a week. At first; I kind of was annoyed by the tingly feeling it has, but then got use to it after a few uses...after all, you only have it one for 60 seconds. I received this product complimentary of Influenster for sampling purposes in exchange for an honest review.
Kitija S.
Does it works on mixed type skin?
Cynthia A.
cailf.
I've never tried Glam glow before would love to try it especially the mask
Marquita S.
Richmond
How did this make your face feel?
Nino m.
Heliopolis, Cairo
I've always wanted to try this, does it actually work? or is it a ripoff?
Melody R.
yakima
Is this mask good for dry skin? I really really would love to try some of the glam glow mask but are they really that much better than other masks?