BY GLAMGLOW

Take a minute for perfect pores.

INSTAMUD™ is a foaming treatment mask that instantly refines pores and evens skin tone, leaving skin smooth and soft in only 60 seconds.

With bentonite and kaolin clays, witch hazel, aloe vera, and licorice root, the micro-bubbling mud activates on contact to energize and invigorate while it perfects your complexion.

Formulated without: paraben, phthalate

How To Use:

Smooth a generous layer onto dry, clean skin and do not rub in. Let sit and the mask will transform into oxygenating bubbles. Leave on for 60 seconds. Rinse with warm water. Follow with your regular treatment routine. Use 2-3 times a week or as often as desired.

Water\Aqua\Eau, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Sodium C14-16 Olefin Sulfonate, Bentonite, Glycerin, Kaolin, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Water, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Ethyl Perfluorobutyl Ether, Sodium Cocoamphoacetate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Ethyl Perfluoroisobutyl Ether, Niacinamide, Sodium Hyaluronate, Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Extract, Pyrus Malus (Apple) Fruit Extract, Allantoin, Acetyl Glucosamine, Bisabolol, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Menthol, Ppg-26-Buteth-26, Cocamidopropyl Hydroxysultaine, Sodium Chloride, Xanthan Gum, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, Ethylhexyl Salicylate, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Pentylene Glycol, Citric Acid, Propanediol Peg-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Bht, Chlorphenesin, Phenoxyethanol, Potassium Sorbate, Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Ext. Violet 2 (Ci 60730).

• I've always wanted to try this, does it actually work? or...4 Answers
  • Is this mask good for dry skin? I really really would lov...5 Answers
  • I've never tried Glam glow before would love to try it es...9 Answers
Tristen A.
Houston
It really does work in 60 seconds. I got a mini facial in Sephora so I could try it out. It’s a bubble mask so I couldn’t get a sample. I was amazed at how well it worked!
Ashley N.
Homosassa , FL
I love this product so much.. and it’s fast only takes a minute to refresh and clear your pores yes please ! If I could get this in a PR box monthly I would so love it!!!
Markia H.
I was pleasantly surprised with this product! I love it! My skin looks so clear and refreshed after using this product. Doesn’t hurt that it’s also purple and super cute
Amaya M.
i used this before putting on makeup and it refined my pores very nicely. the packaging is gorgeous and it 1000% meets my expectations. a very gentle and nice treatment
Alexandra C.
Tucson
Glamglows skin treatments have no rival! They are amazing and fast acting. You will see the results immediately and you can feel the difference it makes for your skin!
Ravish T.
Cooper, TX
Prep your skin for July 4th with your GLAMGLOW INSTAMUD Mask!

GLAMGLOW INSTAMUD 60
Second Pore-Refining Treatment is the best pore refining treatment I have ever used. I could instantly see a visible change in the size of my pores. It’s doesn’t give you no itchy, stingy, or weird feeling like some other masks out there do. It makes my skin look more fresh, more hydrating, healthy and glowing in less than a minute. It’s a prefect quick facial prep if you are going out somewhere and don’t have plenty of time for a full fledge facial treatment.
Most of all it can be used on all skin types whether it be normal, oily, combination, dry, or sensitive.
Alaina E.
Waynesville
I have a really bad relationship with my pores, but this product mend it! I would say it’s gentle to my skin, and it smells luxurious to be honest! I am so impressed!
Breana M.
Los Angeles, CA
I got this product complimentary from Influenster to test. I wanted to love it because of how quick and easy it is to put on and if you only have to keep it on for a short amount of time to see results, that’s even better! After testing it out for about 3 weeks , I’d say I’m pretty neutral about it. It does make my skin super soft and nice feeling after only having to keep it on for only ten minutes which is wonderful, but I haven’t seen any changes in my pore size or a difference in my few blackheads having used this product. The tingling is super intense and kind of feels like the mask is sliding off your face slowly which is uncomfortable and ultimately I’d say the worst part of the whole thing. I love that I can mask for ten minutes before going to work a few times a week, but for the price I probably wouldn’t continue to buy as a cult favorite.
Teagan M.
An amazing product that minimizes your pores immediately and it was exactly what I expected the packaging is nice bit could collect dirt easy and I use this before applying makeup weekly I think it is a great product
Brittany B.
Brownsville, TN
For someone who doesn’t have a lot of time for skincare(two year old running around) this is great and quick mask for pores! It’s quick and fun! Bright purple is 😍!
Kitija S.
Does it works on mixed type skin?
Cynthia A.
cailf.
I've never tried Glam glow before would love to try it especially the mask
Marquita S.
Richmond
How did this make your face feel?
Melody R.
yakima
Is this mask good for dry skin? I really really would love to try some of the glam glow mask but are they really that much better than other masks?
Marissa L.
Delray Beach
Does anyone have any suggestions for the GLAMGLOW® Instamud™ 60-Second Pore-Refining Treatment ? Can you leave it on for more than a minute???