BY GLAMGLOW #31 in Face Masks

Take a minute for perfect pores.

INSTAMUD™ is a foaming treatment mask that instantly refines pores and evens skin tone, leaving skin smooth and soft in only 60 seconds.

With bentonite and kaolin clays, witch hazel, aloe vera, and licorice root, the micro-bubbling mud activates on contact to energize and invigorate while it perfects your complexion.

Formulated without: paraben, phthalate

How To Use:

Smooth a generous layer onto dry, clean skin and do not rub in. Let sit and the mask will transform into oxygenating bubbles. Leave on for 60 seconds. Rinse with warm water. Follow with your regular treatment routine. Use 2-3 times a week or as often as desired.

Water\Aqua\Eau, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Sodium C14-16 Olefin Sulfonate, Bentonite, Glycerin, Kaolin, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Water, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Ethyl Perfluorobutyl Ether, Sodium Cocoamphoacetate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Ethyl Perfluoroisobutyl Ether, Niacinamide, Sodium Hyaluronate, Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Extract, Pyrus Malus (Apple) Fruit Extract, Allantoin, Acetyl Glucosamine, Bisabolol, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Menthol, Ppg-26-Buteth-26, Cocamidopropyl Hydroxysultaine, Sodium Chloride, Xanthan Gum, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, Ethylhexyl Salicylate, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Pentylene Glycol, Citric Acid, Propanediol Peg-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Bht, Chlorphenesin, Phenoxyethanol, Potassium Sorbate, Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Ext. Violet 2 (Ci 60730).

• I've always wanted to try this, does it actually work? or...4 Answers
  • I've never tried Glam glow before would love to try it es...9 Answers
  • Does this mask dry out your skin?5 Answers
Kaylee R.
Great product! I was a little hesitant about trying at first, but I'm glad I did! When you first apply the product you feel the bubbly sensation on your face/pores and can just feel it cleaning your face. I washed it off after a minute and I had a tingly sensation in my skin, but my skin has been so soft and this product makes it so you almost look like you have no pores! The size of the product is a little small for the price, but definitely worth it.
Kassie O.
Haslet
The GLAMGLOW® Instamud™ 60-Second Pore-Refining Treatment is really good if you have larger pores, and want to get rid of the appearance of them quickly. But I had to take away one star due to the price the price is ridiculously high and for the amount of product you get it’s not worth it.
Jasmine F.
I honestly loved it my skin was smooth I didn't break out anymore I loved it. Omg don't get me started on this I loved this is still have products left from this brand I was amazed on how it worked
Michelle N.
Bronx, NY
Glam glows products are just awesome ! The packaging always draws you in with its pops of color and the product just works . It’s a little bit overwhelming at first because it does kind of tingle or burn but works immediately. Leaving your skin looking so smooth and poreless 😍🙌🏼
Cassidy H.
West Chester , PA
This product is very fun, starting at the package all the way until you wash it off. It starts off as a purple, smooth mask, and within 60 seconds, you look like a purple fluffy cloud. It is gentle on my sensitive skin and makes me feel refreshed after every use!
Tracy G.
Ashland
Seen the reviews by alot of youtubers so I had to go and try it. And it's amazing they way it tingles you know it's doing its job. I'm always up for trying new things because my pores are so big and I loved how my face was after. Plus with this the clean up is easy when u go to wipe of the mask it comes right off you don't have to struggle.
Shivali P.
Bensalem
GLAMGLOW® Instamud™ 60-Second Pore-Refining Treatment

60 seconds to get rid of my big pores around my nose without using those painful nose strips!! Sometimes exfoliating alone does not give me the smoothest canvas around my nose before applying foundation. This really helped to solve that issue!! It does not irritate my very sensitive skin at all.
Nur S.
canton
Packaging is very nice and fancy. It comes out n a pump with purple color. It has a consistently of a lotion like. For those who don’t have enough time it is worth it. It is very quick and easy
F&A b.
This product is little but mighty. ‘‘Tis products gets rid of ALL my pores in minutes. I was sure of this brand at first until i watch all these videos of people trying their products on Instagram and YouTube. His products doesn’t hurt one bit.
Nicole D.
Coconut Creek
This was a really good product. I had never tried it before and was a little skeptical but I was pleasantly surprised. My skin looked brighter and had a fresh appearance. I didn’t care for the smell but that wouldn’t stop me from trying again.
Cynthia A.
cailf.
I've never tried Glam glow before would love to try it especially the mask
Kitija S.
Does it works on mixed type skin?
Marquita S.
Richmond
How did this make your face feel?
Kat J.
Does this mask dry out your skin?
Kate B.
Irmo, SC
I can't wait to try this! Where did you purchase it? Sephora?