BY GLAMGLOW

Take a minute for perfect pores.

INSTAMUD™ is a foaming treatment mask that instantly refines pores and evens skin tone, leaving skin smooth and soft in only 60 seconds.

With bentonite and kaolin clays, witch hazel, aloe vera, and licorice root, the micro-bubbling mud activates on contact to energize and invigorate while it perfects your complexion.

Formulated without: paraben, phthalate

How To Use:

Smooth a generous layer onto dry, clean skin and do not rub in. Let sit and the mask will transform into oxygenating bubbles. Leave on for 60 seconds. Rinse with warm water. Follow with your regular treatment routine. Use 2-3 times a week or as often as desired.

Water\Aqua\Eau, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Sodium C14-16 Olefin Sulfonate, Bentonite, Glycerin, Kaolin, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Water, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Ethyl Perfluorobutyl Ether, Sodium Cocoamphoacetate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Ethyl Perfluoroisobutyl Ether, Niacinamide, Sodium Hyaluronate, Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Extract, Pyrus Malus (Apple) Fruit Extract, Allantoin, Acetyl Glucosamine, Bisabolol, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Menthol, Ppg-26-Buteth-26, Cocamidopropyl Hydroxysultaine, Sodium Chloride, Xanthan Gum, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, Ethylhexyl Salicylate, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Pentylene Glycol, Citric Acid, Propanediol Peg-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Bht, Chlorphenesin, Phenoxyethanol, Potassium Sorbate, Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Ext. Violet 2 (Ci 60730).

• I've never tried Glam glow before would love to try it es...9 Answers
  • I've always wanted to try this, does it actually work? or...5 Answers
  • Is this mask good for dry skin? I really really would lov...5 Answers
Kaylene M.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Okay first off wow! This stuff is amazing. I do have rather sensitive skin, so it did cause one pore to break open from irritation but otherwise this stuff is awesome!! It feels amazing on your skin!
Ashley N.
Huntington Beach
60-Second miracle worker!! I never knew a mask could do so much work in under 60 seconds. This mask definitely helps minimize pores, which I love! I don’t know how I ever lived without this product!
Ariella A.
new city
Best mask for someone who’s in a rush and typically doesn’t have time for a mask! Takes 60 seconds and really clarifies pores. This brand is a holy grail for me because you see actual results. Would recommend 11/10 Times
Megan N.
bismarck
This mask is amazing, it’s quick and easy it only takes 60 seconds and it comes off your face real easy when done. It makes your skin feel soft and refreshed after using. I highly recommend this mask
vaishali W.
Livonia, MI
I used it today for the 1st time and I love how quickly it works and the cool way it feels on my skin. It is something I will keep using especially before going out so that my makeup will look more flawless.
Hannah S.
This is a good pore refining treatment. It left my skin feeling refreshed, but I have to say that it was really messy to apply. Overall I would recommend this product to anyone with big pores or anyone just looking for refreshed skin. It really works.
ASHLEY M.
Maspeth, NY
I use this after a long day outside in the sun. It makes my skin feel so clean. Also love that it is only a 60 second mask, I legit put this on right before heading in the shower and remove while showering it’s super convenient.
Melanie S.
Mendota, CA
I received this free crom influenster and loved it . It feels like someone is tickling your face at first then you wash it off and can see that the dirty from pores is coming up to the surface
Alanna W.
This is a great quickie mask for those times of need. I like to throw this quickly on my nose where I get the most congestion and get a good clean fix in, even before putting on another mask and it does it’s job! I love how it’s a fast bubbling treatment- really feels like it’s getting to all the funk.
Silvia C.
Brooklyn, NY
This mask is perfect when you have few time and you want a perfect skin. It's effective, and probably I will buy it again. The problem is that it is a little bit expensive but it worths.
Kitija S.
Does it works on mixed type skin?
Cynthia A.
cailf.
I've never tried Glam glow before would love to try it especially the mask
Marquita S.
Richmond
How did this make your face feel?
Nino m.
Heliopolis, Cairo
I've always wanted to try this, does it actually work? or is it a ripoff?
Melody R.
yakima
Is this mask good for dry skin? I really really would love to try some of the glam glow mask but are they really that much better than other masks?