BY GLAMGLOW

Take a minute for perfect pores.

INSTAMUD™ is a foaming treatment mask that instantly refines pores and evens skin tone, leaving skin smooth and soft in only 60 seconds.

With bentonite and kaolin clays, witch hazel, aloe vera, and licorice root, the micro-bubbling mud activates on contact to energize and invigorate while it perfects your complexion.

Formulated without: paraben, phthalate

How To Use:

Smooth a generous layer onto dry, clean skin and do not rub in. Let sit and the mask will transform into oxygenating bubbles. Leave on for 60 seconds. Rinse with warm water. Follow with your regular treatment routine. Use 2-3 times a week or as often as desired.

Water\Aqua\Eau, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Sodium C14-16 Olefin Sulfonate, Bentonite, Glycerin, Kaolin, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Water, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Ethyl Perfluorobutyl Ether, Sodium Cocoamphoacetate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Ethyl Perfluoroisobutyl Ether, Niacinamide, Sodium Hyaluronate, Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Extract, Pyrus Malus (Apple) Fruit Extract, Allantoin, Acetyl Glucosamine, Bisabolol, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Menthol, Ppg-26-Buteth-26, Cocamidopropyl Hydroxysultaine, Sodium Chloride, Xanthan Gum, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, Ethylhexyl Salicylate, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Pentylene Glycol, Citric Acid, Propanediol Peg-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Bht, Chlorphenesin, Phenoxyethanol, Potassium Sorbate, Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Ext. Violet 2 (Ci 60730).

• I've always wanted to try this, does it actually work? or...4 Answers
  • Is this mask good for dry skin? I really really would lov...5 Answers
  • I've never tried Glam glow before would love to try it es...9 Answers
Anali R.
Burbank
Being a true fanatic of this brand, my pores live for this. The formula is great and truly reduces the visibility of pores. Skin looks smother and airbrushed and picture ready. Has a bit of a matte finish which I like due to my oily skin type.
Bryan O.
Was really hype about this treatment from Glamglow. Sadly..this product did nothing for my skin. Love the purple foaming effect it creates but my pores still felt the same. I was really looking forward to this product but it was a no for me.
Katie C.
Temple, PA
I love this. I couldn't believe I could see such a difference in the size of my pores and the smoothness of my skin! It is worth the money! It lasts for a few days too. I'm so excited to continue using this
Stephany K.
minneapolis, MN
I love this mask/cleanser. It takes only a minute truthfully, so I can quickly do it before I get ready for work a couple times per week.

When applied it feels light, but it tickles like crazy as the foam starts oxygenating and becomes a dry mask. The smell is okay and there is nothing overpowering about it.

When rinsed with warm water I feel instantly my skin soft, clean, radiant and moisturized. I have never tried such a quick mask, most times I leave my mask for the longest to provide the best result. Yet, this one does the job in a heart beat!

Absolutely recommend it! (Price is a bit high for such a small bottle, but I think the formula is a win win for my face!)

Finally I love the creative packaging and the yellow bottle. creative and fun!

GLAMGLOW® Instamud™ 60-Second Pore-Refining Treatment *I got this as a complementary product from Influenster, but can't deny quickly became one of my favorites, it saves me tons of time in the morning for a quick face mask before work.
Nina K.
Ooh this is nice! It feels tingly immediately and makes me feel good knowing impurities are being sloughed off! It's quick and easy so you can do a mask, get dressed, do your face and out the door!
Ethan T.
Bloomington
AMAZING PRODUCT. Can’t wait to tell all of my friends about it! Having a mask that is so simple and fast is great for in the morning. You definitely feel a tingle but my skin is tough so I can handle it!
jay🌻 H.
Berea
the best mask brand i have ever used. every product meets my expectations and my little brother LOVED this mask. they smell soooo good and like i said they work like an absolute charm. i wish they were less expensive but they’re worth it!
cam L.
The Colony
I absolutely love this stuff! When ever i feel my pores look big and i want them to tighten this is my go to product! Its makes my skin look super smooth and my face poorless! I love the packaging because it makes it super easy to use!
Megan N.
bismarck
This mask is amazing, it’s quick and easy it only takes 60 seconds and it comes off your face real easy when done. It makes your skin feel soft and refreshed after using. I highly recommend this mask
Ashley N.
Huntington Beach
60-Second miracle worker!! I never knew a mask could do so much work in under 60 seconds. This mask definitely helps minimize pores, which I love! I don’t know how I ever lived without this product!
Kitija S.
Does it works on mixed type skin?
Cynthia A.
cailf.
I've never tried Glam glow before would love to try it especially the mask
Marquita S.
Richmond
How did this make your face feel?
Melody R.
yakima
Is this mask good for dry skin? I really really would love to try some of the glam glow mask but are they really that much better than other masks?
Marissa L.
Delray Beach
Does anyone have any suggestions for the GLAMGLOW® Instamud™ 60-Second Pore-Refining Treatment ? Can you leave it on for more than a minute???