BY GLAMGLOW #31 in Face Masks

Take a minute for perfect pores.

INSTAMUD™ is a foaming treatment mask that instantly refines pores and evens skin tone, leaving skin smooth and soft in only 60 seconds.

With bentonite and kaolin clays, witch hazel, aloe vera, and licorice root, the micro-bubbling mud activates on contact to energize and invigorate while it perfects your complexion.

Formulated without: paraben, phthalate

How To Use:

Smooth a generous layer onto dry, clean skin and do not rub in. Let sit and the mask will transform into oxygenating bubbles. Leave on for 60 seconds. Rinse with warm water. Follow with your regular treatment routine. Use 2-3 times a week or as often as desired.

Water\Aqua\Eau, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Sodium C14-16 Olefin Sulfonate, Bentonite, Glycerin, Kaolin, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Water, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Ethyl Perfluorobutyl Ether, Sodium Cocoamphoacetate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Ethyl Perfluoroisobutyl Ether, Niacinamide, Sodium Hyaluronate, Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Extract, Pyrus Malus (Apple) Fruit Extract, Allantoin, Acetyl Glucosamine, Bisabolol, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Menthol, Ppg-26-Buteth-26, Cocamidopropyl Hydroxysultaine, Sodium Chloride, Xanthan Gum, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, Ethylhexyl Salicylate, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Pentylene Glycol, Citric Acid, Propanediol Peg-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Bht, Chlorphenesin, Phenoxyethanol, Potassium Sorbate, Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Ext. Violet 2 (Ci 60730).

• I've always wanted to try this, does it actually work? or...4 Answers
  • I've never tried Glam glow before would love to try it es...9 Answers
  • Does this mask dry out your skin?5 Answers
Tori L.
Indianapolis
The worst mask purchase I’ve ever made. It does nothing. It’s cool to watch but if I spend that much on a mask it better do something for my skin. I do not suggest this product, which makes me sad bc I love Glamglow!
Abbi H.
I love this product so much I wish I owned 100 of these little bottles my pores are really big and this products helps them get smaller and blurs your pores I am so excited for everyone to try this amazing product !
Alysia G.
Boca Raton
This mask blew my mind. I put it only on my nose and on either side. Kind of like where a pore strip would go. When first applied it was a beautiful bright purple color. It quickly started to work. It felt so cool and tingly but in a refreshing kind of way. The purple started to break up a little bit and it turned into a kind of bubbly foam. It was so cool and different from any mask I had tried. I already loved it and hadn’t even seen the results!! After about a minute I washed it off and ohhhh myyy gahhhh it was amazing. I kid you not my nose area looked like it had been photo shopped. What pores?? No clogged pores here!! My skin was PERFECT! I don’t know what it did or what’s in it but it’s a miracle. My pores were slightly enlarged before and definitely clogged. I felt like I had black heads coming soon but now it’s like i got a facial and I’m wearing makeup. It really is amazing. You will be hooked the first time you try. I am not always a fan of glam glow. A lot of times their products are too intense for my sensitive skin but not this one. If you have any clogged pores or congestion anywhere I seriously cannot recommend this product enough! You will be amazeddddd!
Pamela S.
I really do enjoy this product it helps keep my skin clear and makes it feel clean which is a good thing and I do feel as if it does help with keeping my pores small which is good because that is the advertisement.
Courtney W.
Yorkville, IL
I loved how my pores looked after this except the results faded so quickly. I was amazed at the bubbling and it didn’t burn too bad but not worth the money in my opinion. There are probably better masks for less money.
HaleyKristen K.
Monroe
My pores were pretty bad before I tried the Glamglow Instamud Pore Treatment! And after my skin glows and my pores look amazing! A little pricey but totally worth it! Thank you so much, GLAMGLOW® Instamud™ 60-Second Pore-Refining Treatment
Rose S.
Bremerton, WA
Love love love this mask!!!!! Feels so good and smells so fresh.  Love the way it foams up. It's a bit pricey but you definately get what you pay for with this one. The packaging is fun and sparkly with the writing on it. I would definitely buy this again and recommend it to everyone.
raven l.
wilmington
Pores alert! Greasy skin causes nasty pores! I love this mask but, uhhh, a little pricey. Glamglow is a must have but definitely a splurge. My Dillard's consultant loves this mask, (and loves to recommend it).
Abagail D.
Sand Springs, OK
I’m giving this product a 3 star rating . When I first applied it , I was living for the color . It burnt like hell though and started Itching like crazy . It burnt so bad that I wanted to cry and take it off . I did get use to it though and loved watching it foam and bubble up . After letting it sit for a few minutes, it felt really good . When I cleaned my face off , my skin felt great . I gave this a 3 star rating because of how amazing my skin felt . This would have been a 5 star if it didn’t burn like hell . I didn’t notice any smell . I think GG definitely has better mask than this one . This wouldn’t be my first pick for them . This is a fun mask for every once and awhile . It’s not my go to though and for the price point I’m not living for it . GLAMGLOW® Instamud™ 60-Second Pore-Refining Treatment
Katie C.
Temple, PA
I love this. I couldn't believe I could see such a difference in the size of my pores and the smoothness of my skin! It is worth the money! It lasts for a few days too. I'm so excited to continue using this
Cynthia A.
cailf.
I've never tried Glam glow before would love to try it especially the mask
Kitija S.
Does it works on mixed type skin?
Marquita S.
Richmond
How did this make your face feel?
Kat J.
Does this mask dry out your skin?
Kate B.
Irmo, SC
I can't wait to try this! Where did you purchase it? Sephora?