BY GLAMGLOW #31 in Face Masks

Take a minute for perfect pores.

INSTAMUD™ is a foaming treatment mask that instantly refines pores and evens skin tone, leaving skin smooth and soft in only 60 seconds.

With bentonite and kaolin clays, witch hazel, aloe vera, and licorice root, the micro-bubbling mud activates on contact to energize and invigorate while it perfects your complexion.

Formulated without: paraben, phthalate

How To Use:

Smooth a generous layer onto dry, clean skin and do not rub in. Let sit and the mask will transform into oxygenating bubbles. Leave on for 60 seconds. Rinse with warm water. Follow with your regular treatment routine. Use 2-3 times a week or as often as desired.

Water\Aqua\Eau, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Sodium C14-16 Olefin Sulfonate, Bentonite, Glycerin, Kaolin, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Water, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Ethyl Perfluorobutyl Ether, Sodium Cocoamphoacetate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Ethyl Perfluoroisobutyl Ether, Niacinamide, Sodium Hyaluronate, Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Extract, Pyrus Malus (Apple) Fruit Extract, Allantoin, Acetyl Glucosamine, Bisabolol, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Menthol, Ppg-26-Buteth-26, Cocamidopropyl Hydroxysultaine, Sodium Chloride, Xanthan Gum, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, Ethylhexyl Salicylate, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Pentylene Glycol, Citric Acid, Propanediol Peg-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Bht, Chlorphenesin, Phenoxyethanol, Potassium Sorbate, Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Ext. Violet 2 (Ci 60730).

• I've always wanted to try this, does it actually work? or...4 Answers
  • I've never tried Glam glow before would love to try it es...9 Answers
  • Does this mask dry out your skin?5 Answers
Stephany K.
minneapolis, MN
I love this mask/cleanser. It takes only a minute truthfully, so I can quickly do it before I get ready for work a couple times per week.

When applied it feels light, but it tickles like crazy as the foam starts oxygenating and becomes a dry mask. The smell is okay and there is nothing overpowering about it.

When rinsed with warm water I feel instantly my skin soft, clean, radiant and moisturized. I have never tried such a quick mask, most times I leave my mask for the longest to provide the best result. Yet, this one does the job in a heart beat!

Absolutely recommend it! (Price is a bit high for such a small bottle, but I think the formula is a win win for my face!)

Finally I love the creative packaging and the yellow bottle. creative and fun!

GLAMGLOW® Instamud™ 60-Second Pore-Refining Treatment *I got this as a complementary product from Influenster, but can't deny quickly became one of my favorites, it saves me tons of time in the morning for a quick face mask before work.
Kashmir G.
West Jordan
This stuff is really great. My pores don’t need much refining. I use it more to have a even and almost silky skin surface to apply my next product or foundation over. I like the oxygenation process. Remember that this is a mask. I like it because it doesn’t feel cracked like a mud mask. Use this after you cleanse your face. This is not a cleanser. Like I said technically it’s a mask. You want to use your toner after (Not Before) this to close your pores back up. My skin feels silky when I rinse it off. In the bathtub is a fun place to use it as you can relax a little bit while it’s working. Please don’t take offense at my next sentence I’m sure we all are smarter than this but I’m just doing it as a reminder. If you do use it in the bathtub, do not rinse it with the bathwater, rinse with clean warm water from the tap. Use your toner afterwords to keep your pores closed. It works really well. I’m not sure if it has sunscreen though and that’s another thing we need to address, is make up that says it has sunscreen. But that’s another subject for another day.
Joshua M.
Winter Garden , FL
So I completely love how this product works on my face. I’ve never used a pore-refining product before, but I have always been self conscious about the pores on my nose. ONE use was all it took to notice results, and every time I use this product I feel better and better. It’s SO quick and easy to apply and wash off, and for it to only take 60 seconds to work is a DREAM for someone as busy as me. The only drawback is that the company is not cruelty free! I loved getting this from Influenster but I will always encourage consumers to buy cruelty free products!!
Katrina R.
I love how this feels on my skin! It’s very pricey, but I’ll admit I really do like this. It’s a gentle tingling sensation and after I wash it off my skin feels really soft and smooth! The reason I give it 4 stars instead of 5 is because I really can’t tell if it is doing anything for my pores or not. But I really do enjoy using this and as a mom of a two year old, I like that it’s only a 60 second mask because I don’t have a ton of me time
Anna M.
Long Beach, CA
I love how quick this foams up! It’s perfect for busy bees like myself. I used to put off masking because of the time it takes but this mask literally foams up in seconds! It says 60 seconds but it’s actually quicker than that. PRO TIP: Use while brushing your teeth or combing your hair or picking your outfit. You can use it before or after putting on makeup, daytime or night. It’s great for exfoliating pores and my skin felt great even after just using once. The bubbles are a little tingly but I didn’t get any irritation at all! The purple formula is cute and super fun to use!
nina b.
Elpaso, Texas
Made my skin feel really soft! BUT that is really all it does. I thought the foaming aspect would cleanse pores- however, it does not (but it does not claim to do that either). The packaging is horrible in my opinion. While you are pumping and pumping to get the product out, the product you already have on your face has already began to foam up. You don’t get much product either compared to their othwr masks, I only got 3 uses from it, and for $42 I expected more. GLAMGLOW® Instamud™ 60-Second Pore-Refining Treatment #dontwasteyourmoneyonthis #disappointed
Cait F.
W Hollywood, CA
This is a great quick fix! It helps blurs pores and makes your skin look luminous. However, I would not say that it is a long term fix. If you are in a crunch for time and want glow skin, this is the product for you, but do not expect the results to last more than a couple days. It wears off quickly, but definitely does the job if you need something really fast.
Natalie C.
Towanda
I wasn’t sure how good this would be and I saw it on a Jeffree Start review and wasn’t sure if his review was honest or sponsored, but once i tried it holy shit. The pictures are a close up of my boyfriend pores before and after. I don’t have as big of pores as him so i didn’t post a picture of my skin. Needless to say this product is amazing. I asked for a free sample at Sephora and i will be back to buy it.
Niki c.
Binghamton , NY
Love this! This product really gives your skin a nice natural glow! My skin felt softer and smoother after using and it looked brighter! Noticed a tightened look on my face as well as a slight difference in my pore size! Would buy again!
Barb V.
Bensalem
This product is really great. It helps tighten and really get deep into your pores. I did notice a difference since I’ve been using it. I got it a few weeks ago.. however I don’t think I’d buy it again. I like treatments that sit on my face for at least 10 minutes so I can sit back and relax. You have to rinse this pretty quick and I don’t exactly love that. Overall, a nice product.
Cynthia A.
cailf.
I've never tried Glam glow before would love to try it especially the mask
Kitija S.
Does it works on mixed type skin?
Marquita S.
Richmond
How did this make your face feel?
Kat J.
Does this mask dry out your skin?
Kate B.
Irmo, SC
I can't wait to try this! Where did you purchase it? Sephora?