GLAMGLOW® Gravitymud™ Power Rangers Exclusive Tube

Sexy NEW COLORS. GLAMGLOW® has teamed up with Saban’s Power Rangers to create a #morphinandmasking experience with the introduction of two limited edition GRAVITYMUD™ FIRMING TREATMENTS in two exclusively new colors, inspired by the villains in the film: Rita Repulsa Green and Goldar Gold.Whether in Rita Repulsa Green or Goldar Gold, GRAVITYMUD™ FIRMING TREATMENT is an out-of-this-world instant tightening and firming treatment that contains mega-targeted ingredients that work together to give you superhero contours that look and feel more defined. Once dry, the innovative formula peels off to reveal skin that feels tighter and more lifted. For contours so sexy, they’re ready for galactic domination. #MORPHINANDMASKING

How To Use:

Apply a generous, even layer to clean skin, avoiding eyebrows and hairline. Leave on for 20-30 minutes. Once completely dry, gently peel off from edges. Rinse off excess with warm water. Use twice a week.

Water\Aqua\Eau, Polyvinyl Alcohol, Alcohol Denat., Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, Ethylhexyl Hydroxystearate, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Water, Montmorillonite, Pentylene Glycol, Illite, Polysorbate 20, Canadian Colloidal Clay, Caprylyl Glycol, Althaea Officinalis Leaf Extract, Tapioca Starch, Chondrus Crispus (Carrageenan), Colloidal Platinum, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Alcohol, Ascophyllum Nodosum Powder, Polysorbate 80, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose, Citric Acid, Lecithin, Pullulan, Porphyridium Cruentum Extract, Soy Isoflavones, Sodium Hyaluronate, Xanthan Gum, Fragrance (Parfum), Coumarin, Disodium Edta, Phenoxyethanol, Sorbic Acid, Potassium Sorbate, Bismuth Oxychloride (Ci 77163)

I am interested in this product bbt I am curious if it actually works. What are the benefits of this product?
I’ve always been curious about this mask and what the differences are between this and the super mud mask with eucalyptus. is it worth the buy or is it just like a product they already have?
Start your review of GLAMGLOW® Gravitymud™ Power Rangers Exclusive Tube!
Rebecca H.
Daytona Beach, FL
GLAMGLOW® Gravitymud™ Power Rangers Exclusive Tube uploaded by Rebecca H.
Purchased at: Sephora
I like masks that peel off, just for the convenience and that they’re less messy. This one makes the skin feel nice afterwards, but I don’t notice much firming once removed. It definitely tightens as it dries, but I wouldn’t consider it a firming or tightening treatment. It doesn’t irritate my skin, or hurt to remove, but I do tend to be a little red for about half an hour after peeling it off. [product:glamglow-gravitymud-power-rangers-exclusive-tube]
Brenden B.
Richland
I loved this face mask although expensive it’s super expressive considering the amount you get it’s fun to pretend like you’re putting real gold on your face when you can’t afford one of this $500 gold spa face mask treatments.
Melissa M.
Got this as a gift, works just like their original gravity mud formula just in this amazing gold shade. This mask makes your skin feel amazing. I would buy any of their products again if they weren’t so expensive.
Lynda O.
Raleigh, NC
I love a good peel off mask! I hadn’t yet tried the full size glam glow peel off mask which comes in a pot, so I bought this one since it was a smaller size to test out. It peels off very easily and you can tell when it’s time to take it off as your face will feel very tight. The gold color is also fun. I do feel like this mask also cleanses my pores and makes my skin feel smooth
Jamie J.
Virginia Bch, VA
One of the best products on the market.....I absolutely love it ...it's a must have it's not harsh and feels wonderful it's very effective
Raven S.
Memphis
I love this product ! highly recommend for first time users . very good for sensitive skin types . i noticed a differences in how my skin felt after the first time . I wasn’t disappointed at all .  packaging was very nice . I would definitely purchase this product again
Mandy E.
Shasta, CA
Purchased at: Sephora
Really fun and I feel like it works. My only problem is it sometimes is hard to peal off (especially if you accidentally get it close to your hairline) but I really do love this mask.
Olya N.
Jacksonville, FL
Love, love it very glamorous and keeps you looking fresh and gives that natural glow and stays on for a while
KayLeigh L.
Augusta, GA
GLAMGLOW® Gravitymud™ Power Rangers Exclusive Tube I only gave it 4 stars because I feel like there is always room for improvement with any product. This product is very thin and liquidy so it does take a little moment to apply evenly. It worked best for me using a thin layer versus a thick layer. It is a firming mask. It does sting a tad in the beginning because it is a purification mask. I think it’s best applied with a spatula or brush. (Using your fingers is not the best way to “glow” with this one. My skin was very bright after peeling it off. I got this as a trial sized and I probably wouldn’t purchase because it’s quite pricey. It’s fun and cute but I just didn’t notice that much of a difference.
Genna B.
Saint Ignatius
I actually really liked this mask. It made my skin smooth and cleaned out my pores. It felt weird peeling it off. Kind of hurt but I do t mind that. It did it’s job and looked cool plus it was a free sample so I can’t really complain.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Roxanne O.
Bakersfield , CA
1,172 reviews
il y a 2 ans
Britani B. il y a 2 ans
I actually haven’t tried it! I want to get my hands on GlamGlow products so badly because the reviews are awesome!
Christine F.
McLean, VA
il y a 2 ans
Rebecca H. il y a un an
Yes, they’re cute and a fun experience, but beyond just hydrating and softening the feel of your skin after use, I don’t see any firming or tightening of your actual skin. I’m sure there are cheaper alternatives for peel off masks that will give similar results.