BY GLAMGLOW

Solutions for:
- Loss of firmness and elasticity
- Fine lines and wrinkles

If you want to know more…

What it is formulated WITHOUT:
- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Phthalates

What else you need to know:
A convenient brush is included for application.

Beauty Tip:
Use GRAVITYMUD™ as a pre-makeup treatment for extra sexy contours.

Research results:

• Do you recommend using this mask in the morning, or befor...2 Answers
  • What are your thoughts on this would love to try but don'...1 Answers
Mio H.
Kissimmee, FL
This mask is FANTASTIC. It firms so well, literally instant results! I've never come across a mask that firmed as well as this one does, and lets be honest, its super cute looking too.
Malaika H.
Feel a revitalising and my skin always stays smooth and refreshed! Love it so so much! Highly recommend
Naz I.
dubai
I just recently tried the GLAMGLOW® Gravitymud™ Firming Treatment and I’m in love with this mask. Not only did it result in a firm and even skin tone but also left my skin glowing and moisturized. Will definitely give a shot to all the other masks!
Jenny L.
West Covina, CA
I bought mine at sephora. Was so excited to use it then open the tube and it was in a lot smaller size than expected.
Saul L.
Hawaiian Gdns, CA
Its undescribable how amazing your skin feels after you use this! Your skin looks amazing right after the first time you even use it.
erica l.
Bogota, NJ
I looooove this stuff. These my skin feeling and also looking amazing. I recommend to anyone. All their products are great
Crystal K.
Brampton
This mask is a new take on the original gravity mud. Instead of the silver tin man like mask, this one is blue ! The packaging is great. The size is rather small but you can get many uses out of it. It dries rather quickly. It can be kind of painful if it gets on your eyebrows or hair around your hairline so beware ! Don't make this mask too thin or it will be impossible to peel off. It leaves some tiny flecks so you will have to wash your face well afterwards. It does make your face feel tight and firm though ! GLAMGLOW® Gravitymud™ Firming Treatment Sonic Blue
Amanda Y.
I love how smooth it makes my skin. It firms and smooths my fine lines. Doesn't irritate my skin and is pleasant to use.
Makeup /.
Tolworth, Surrey
I absolutely love this product! It’s so fun. I tried this at my friends house and we had a great time messing around and putting it on our face. It got a little messy at one point but it was all worth it in the end. Very easy to peel off and enjoyable. Left my skin feeling very smooth.
Christian D.
This mask is very well at firming and tightening the face, I feel like you should leave it on a bit linger than it says, and it acctually exceeded my expectations, ive used GLAMGLOW for a while. And Im in love with it!
marisa r.
port of spain
Does it really do what it says if it does would like to try
Guadalupe O.
Anaheim, CA
What does this mask do for your skin? Or is it just because of color?
Riley S.
Do you recommend using this mask in the morning, or before bed?
Kara H.
Pittsburgh, PA
Does this actually firm the skin?
Sonia D.
New haw , Surrey
I need this! Is it available in the U.K.?