BY GLAMGLOW #40 in Face Masks

Solutions for:
- Loss of firmness and elasticity
- Fine lines and wrinkles

If you want to know more…

What it is formulated WITHOUT:
- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Phthalates

What else you need to know:
A convenient brush is included for application.

Beauty Tip:
Use GRAVITYMUD™ as a pre-makeup treatment for extra sexy contours.

Research results:

• Do you recommend using this mask in the morning, or befor...2 Answers
  • What are your thoughts on this would love to try but don'...1 Answers
Heather N.
Columbia
Diehard glamglow user and fan! All of their masks serve the purpose they're supposed too and the firming maska are always fun bright colors, this is the Sonic the hedgehog mask, they have the power rangers rita repulsive mask and another power rangers one and the original bright silver firming mask. I use these weekly if not more. They truly truly are one of the best on the market. They're pricey at $59 for a large container or $79 for the mega tub but you can find the smaller mask container to try at $20 which last a while or get a deluxe sample from a retailer if you're lucky 😉
Himali B.
Westminster, CO
I love masks & sheet masks & Glamglow masks are just amazing, all of them. I have a a different one for every issue like brightening , tightening, pores cleansing etc. I really like this mask it's so effective. I use it once every week or two. It makes my face firm & bright. It does everything it claims to do. Also, I love the color it's so unusual. I would definitely be ordering another one once I am through with this jar.
Erin M.
West Columbia, SC
I love this mask! I was very pleasantly surprised. I love glamglow’s super mud clearing mask, so I decided to give this one a try! I honestly saw an instant difference in my skin, which in my opinion doesn’t happen very often with masks or skin care products in general. My skin looked brighter & firmer just as promised! Bonus, it looks really cool on the skin & I love peel off masks! I highly recommend this mask if you are looking for a firming mask! Glamglow has promotions from time to time, so keep an eye out for that! GLAMGLOW® Gravitymud™ Firming Treatment Sonic Blue
Kate C.
Columbus
I usually hate peel off masks but this one peels off so easily, especially if you use the brush that it comes with. It does kind of burn my face a lot when I use it. So bad that I had to wash it off the first time I used it because I was sure I was having some kind of major reaction. But nothing happened and I think it’s just part of the mask. So I continue to use it and I don’t have any reaction but it does burn the hell out of my face. However your face does feel very tight (in a good way not a dry way) and very bright so it’s maybe worth it.
Skylar R.
Saint Cloud, MN
i have yet to find a glamglow mask that i don’t like! the smell of this is nice, the color is gorgeous! i love this blue metallic shade. i had fun actually taking the mask off — trying to peel it off all in one piece (i failed) but my skin felt so nice after this mask! it did feel more firm but not is a tight way- in plump firm way. idk i love it! GLAMGLOW® Gravitymud™ Firming Treatment Sonic Blue
Patricia M.
Phoenix
The smell. Smells like marshmellows and licorice! Actually, it claims to smell like marshmellows... Uh oh. I'm not a fan of fake fragrances. They can irritate and don't add any natural benefits to the skin.

Putting it on also felt like a marshmellow, sticky and fun. Also the colour is a metalic silver which is so fun for all your insta-needs! The peel off was sooo satisfying. As a self-diagnosed addict of peeling, blackhead extracting and slime playing videos, I thoroughly enjoyed!

Bad side, my skin definitely felt tightened, but dry as dry can be. After taking off the mask, my skin began to irritate around my jawline and cheeks. First thing I did was wash my face and smother it in moisturiser. My skin did look lighter and fresh. The alcohol and fragrances just concern me too much. Yes my skin felt tighter and looked visibly lighter, but did not give me 'toned, sexy contours' as the packaging suggests, however it did give me 'irritated, dry contours'. The packaging claims can only come from the longevity of a good skincare routine with natural products, AHA and BHA's... not a one off expensive face mask. No mask can give you that in one go!
Sarah P.
Myrtle Beach
I bought this product because of the hype. I purchased it from Sephora. I always wanted to try a peel off mask. When you put it on you look a little bit like the tin man, which is hilarious. It did make my skin feel a little better, but I didn't see a drastic difference. I also don't know if it is because I have sensitive skin or if it was the product in general, but every time I put on the mask and let it sit I would start to feel a burning sensation. Other than that it is a fun product and great for a laugh with friends. GLAMGLOW® Gravitymud™ Firming Treatment Sonic Blue
Evelyn L.
San Diego, CA
I got this product at a small little beauty store in an outlet about a few months ago, and the only reason why I decided to purchase it was because it was Sonic edition! (How can you say no to that?!) Anyways, I noticed that it was a peel off mask, which I love, and automatically got so excited and thought that it was like a biore nose strip... but I finally realized that it was to firm the face. I honestly didn't really see any difference in terms of tightening my skin, but the packaging was too cute.
Kyra M.
I only normally only buy face masks where you wash it off your face but I thought I’d give it a try because I heard all the hype about this brand. It is very expensive for a face mask but or does what it says. I love this mask as it is a peel off making my life easier as I’m not trying to scrub it off my face. Also it is very lightweight and smells good. It makes my face more smooth and also firms it as well. I love this product and this will now be my go to so thank you glam glow!!!
Misty M.
us
I LOVE this stuff. In fact, I've even been able to get my husband to use it! He wanted to try it out on his nose after I told him that it greatly reduced the tiny little blackheads on my nose. My husband won't even step inside a nail salon fearful that he'll lose his man card. I was very surprised (tried not to show) when he asked to try this product lol. Beware... It may tingle a little for a few minutes & then you may look like the tin man (shiny silver). Product also smells good.
marisa r.
port of spain
Does it really do what it says if it does would like to try
Sam C.
Winnipeg , MB
Is this still available or was it limited edition???
Briana P.
Santa Barbara, CA
Ashten J.
Old Hickory, TN
Does this leave your skin feeling dry or like it is being tugged?
Riley S.
Do you recommend using this mask in the morning, or before bed?

back