BY GLAMGLOW #44 in Face Masks

What it is:

Solutions for:
- Loss of firmness and elasticity
- Fine lines and wrinkles

If you want to know more…

What it is formulated WITHOUT:
- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Phthalates

What else you need to know:
A convenient brush is included for application.

Beauty Tip:
Use GRAVITYMUD™ as a pre-makeup treatment for extra sexy contours.

Research results:
In a consumer test on 151 people after 2x weekly usage:
- 92% agreed that skin feels immediately firmer
- 91% agreed skin feels immediately tighter and more toned

• Do you recommend using this mask in the morning, or befor...1 Answers
  • What are your thoughts on this would love to try but don'...1 Answers
  • I love glam glow products I use the mud mask a lot what i...1 Answers
Eri B.
I love glamglow but it really did not do anything for my skin. I used the whole jar and saw no changes unfortunately.
Jenny E.
Queens
This mask is really good . It leaves your skin hydrated and soft. It doesn't cause acne or blackheads. It's just the best
Luisa ✨.
Canoga Park , CA
I really enjoy the product. I makes my skin feel so soft after using this. I think it goes well with every skin texture.
member-8af536028
This was my favorite mask! I loved the color and it peeled off easily with little mess. My skin definitely looked firm!!!
Linnette R.
Love the funky color. I bought it to try the brand and i love it. Is always good to use a mask to help hydrate the skin.
Ashlyn A.
spring
Loved this product it lady my face feeling refreshed and soft! The packaging was original and it was just an amazing mask
Ariel M.
Manassas, VA
Love this. I was hesitant to spend $70 on a face mask but I couldn't resist. Makes my face so incredibly smooth and soft.
Meaghann D.
Love this! Makes tour skin feel tight and firm and super fresh after using it. I like of if their products, great quality
Brittany P.
Wise, VA
My skin felt very smooth and refreshed after the very first use of this mask. It also smells great and looks super cool.
Lexi H.
dothan
Love it ! I love everything about this product! I love the packaging! I love the color of the mask! Super unique concept!
Briana P.
Santa Barbara, CA
Sam C.
Winnipeg , MB
Is this still available or was it limited edition???
Jessica r.
south shields, south shields
I really want to try glam glow products, Is this face mask any good?
Rachel H.
Issaquah, WA
Are their peel masks worth the money? Does anyone know any dupes for them?
Ashten J.
Old Hickory, TN
Does this leave your skin feeling dry or like it is being tugged?