BY GLAMGLOW

Solutions for:
- Loss of firmness and elasticity
- Fine lines and wrinkles

If you want to know more…

What it is formulated WITHOUT:
- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Phthalates

What else you need to know:
A convenient brush is included for application.

Beauty Tip:
Use GRAVITYMUD™ as a pre-makeup treatment for extra sexy contours.

Research results:

• Do you recommend using this mask in the morning, or befor...2 Answers
  • What are your thoughts on this would love to try but don'...1 Answers
Antara D.
Austin
probably the prettiest face mask i have ever used! it feels very cooling when first applied and once dry pulling it off is really fun and doesn’t hurt like other peel off face masks. my face was tight and firm after so it does what it says!
Amara C.
Works good. I got a sample of it but only used it once or twice before my sister got into it. I might buy the full size of it one day but I don't know. It's very expensive for not a lot of product. But it works well and has great packaging
Reyna A.
Coachella
I remember I got this as a Christmas present and never we purchased it because of the price but this stuff is the bomb.com it makes me really sad that the price is way too high in my budget but this is definitely the way to go if you want glowing skin
Catherine E.
You can literally see the change in your skin the next day. It's a little on the pricier side but it's worth the money, I have repurchased it 2 times now, I have gotten my mom hooked on it and she has mature skin and it works just as good.
Samantha W.
Great product! It works well with my skin type and lived up to its hype. This was my first glam glow experience and it was fun and gentle on my sensitive skin. Would definitely recommend to a friend and purchase again! Packaging is also fun
Rachel K.
Tempe
This product is fantastic!!! I personally love the throw back to Sonic! I've used it a few times, but will be using similar masks from the brand! I bought mine online, and it absolutely blew me away! While I think no brand or product can be perfect, this one definitely came close!
Charlene C.
I love this mask. I can feel the difference in texture on my skin. Plus is super fun to wear. The packaging is super cute. For me a little goes a long way. I personally feel like it's worth the money. Just don't put it over any hair. Lol.
Ashleigh S.
Cincinnati, OH
I love glamglow products! Everything I have tried has been amazing for my skin. This mask was so fun with the theming plus it really felt great and refreshing on the skin. The only downside to this product is the price is a little high.
Kimberly V.
Fort Campbell
Love this mask, it looks so cool on and really does the trick very effective at making my skin feel amazing. After the first time I was hooked and use it constantly definitely met my expectations and didn't leave my skin with any redness
Jordan B.
For someone who struggles with acne and combination skin, this mask does not irritate or flare up my acne or redness. Leaves the skin feeling fresh and clean without being drying. I will definitely be rebuying this product in the future.
marisa r.
port of spain
Does it really do what it says if it does would like to try
Guadalupe O.
Anaheim, CA
What does this mask do for your skin? Or is it just because of color?
Riley S.
Do you recommend using this mask in the morning, or before bed?
Kara H.
Pittsburgh, PA
Does this actually firm the skin?
Sonia D.
New haw , Surrey
I need this! Is it available in the U.K.?