BY GLAMGLOW #23 in Face Masks

Solutions for:
- Loss of firmness and elasticity
- Fine lines and wrinkles

If you want to know more…

What it is formulated WITHOUT:
- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Phthalates

What else you need to know:
A convenient brush is included for application.

Beauty Tip:
Use GRAVITYMUD™ as a pre-makeup treatment for extra sexy contours.

Research results:

• What are your thoughts on this would love to try but don'...1 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Rachel K.
Tempe
This product is fantastic!!! I personally love the throw back to Sonic! I've used it a few times, but will be using similar masks from the brand! I bought mine online, and it absolutely blew me away! While I think no brand or product can be perfect, this one definitely came close!
Kimberly V.
Fort Campbell
Love this mask, it looks so cool on and really does the trick very effective at making my skin feel amazing. After the first time I was hooked and use it constantly definitely met my expectations and didn't leave my skin with any redness
maysa l.
After I use this mask I can see a difference in my skin right away! I like using this at least a night before i have a special event to go to because it leaves your skin feeling firm and i do also notice a difference with my pores.
Bari B.
Brooklyn, NY
Made my skin feel firm but almost to a fault. I felt dry and needed some heavy duty moisturizer after. I had heard good things from friends but sadly wasn't too impressed. Packaging was intriguing and clean. For the price I expected more, I don't think I'll be buying this again.
Charlene C.
I love this mask. I can feel the difference in texture on my skin. Plus is super fun to wear. The packaging is super cute. For me a little goes a long way. I personally feel like it's worth the money. Just don't put it over any hair. Lol.
Kiara V.
Manassas
I love this mask. I prefer using it the day before big events to tighten my skin. Ive purchased it a few times and will never get tired of it. My skin is very dry and this does not make it dryer by any means. Definitly a must have for me.
Karli L.
Great I think for hydration and it just is a great product. When I got the product I had high expectation and it met them and it was effective. I thought the packaging was cool. It has a little room for improvement but not much. Over all it is a great product I would recommend it.
Beatrice P.
ocala
Hands down favorite mask. It firmed my face beautifully and I love the smell. It's handy that it comes with a brush to apply and I would buy again. The only problem is the peeling process it is more effective to wash rather then peel.
Bianca V.
I liked this mask but didn't love it. $22 for the sample size is not worth it. I love the color but it didn't really do much to my skin. Pores still look the same and it has a funky smell. I wouldn't recommend this product. Overpriced!
Lynnae D.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I love this product. First of all it looks so fun. They put the fun in pampering for sure. I notice my skin is so clean feeling and soft after removing the mask. I have large pores on my nose and I notice they are very cleaned out after using this. I would definitely recommend
marisa r.
port of spain
Does it really do what it says if it does would like to try
Sam C.
Winnipeg, MB
Is this still available or was it limited edition???
Briana P.
Santa Barbara, CA
Rachel H.
Issaquah, WA
Are their peel masks worth the money? Does anyone know any dupes for them?
Ashten J.
Old Hickory, TN
Does this leave your skin feeling dry or like it is being tugged?