BY GLAMGLOW #41 in Face Masks

What it is:

Solutions for:
- Loss of firmness and elasticity
- Fine lines and wrinkles

If you want to know more…

What it is formulated WITHOUT:
- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Phthalates

What else you need to know:
A convenient brush is included for application.

Beauty Tip:
Use GRAVITYMUD™ as a pre-makeup treatment for extra sexy contours.

Research results:
In a consumer test on 151 people after 2x weekly usage:
- 92% agreed that skin feels immediately firmer
- 91% agreed skin feels immediately tighter and more toned

• What are your thoughts on this would love to try but don't know i...1 Answers
  • I love glam glow products I use the mud mask a lot what is this d...1 Answers
  • Are their peel masks worth the money? Does anyone know any dupes ...2 Answers
Michelli F.
ele é um otimo produto eu amei. Eu super recomendo ele, ajuda a pele ficar mais bonita e jovem
Leslie G.
Elgin
Amazing! Cleaned out my pores so well, skin felt so smooth & not tight like with other masks.
Courtney B.
Aliquippa , PA
Glam glow is one of my favorite skin care lines! This mask in particular I highly recommend.
Malinda C.
Hawaiian Beaches
Used this product did not see a difference but it could be me and worked but i do not notice
Hannah P.
I really love this product a lot it makes my face feel really smooth and gets rid of acne!!!!
Nicole S.
Falls Church, VA
Tried this to firm my smile lines and it really worked! My face felt tighter and more lifted.
Ary M.
It is very good, really good, I liked it a lot, it does what it promises. Tienen que usarla !
Karina v.
Lawndale, CA
Adorable packaging I love sonic the product didn't irritate my skin I'm pretty happy about it
mia j.
Woodbridge, CA
results were very nice but burned my skin i don't know if that was just my skin type but yeah
🐳🧜‍♀️Luke🧜‍♀️🐳 J.
DC
I can’t review much of it bc I had a sample size but I loved it! It was a LOOOOOTTTTT of fun😆
Briana P.
Santa Barbara, CA
Sam C.
['Winnipeg', ''], MB
Is this still available or was it limited edition???
Jessica r.
south shields, south shields
I really want to try glam glow products, Is this face mask any good?
Rachel H.
Issaquah, WA
Are their peel masks worth the money? Does anyone know any dupes for them?
Ashten J.
Old Hickory, TN
Does this leave your skin feeling dry or like it is being tugged?