BY GLAMGLOW #41 in Face Masks

What it is:

Solutions for:
- Loss of firmness and elasticity
- Fine lines and wrinkles

If you want to know more…

What it is formulated WITHOUT:
- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Phthalates

What else you need to know:
A convenient brush is included for application.

Beauty Tip:
Use GRAVITYMUD™ as a pre-makeup treatment for extra sexy contours.

Research results:

• I love glam glow products I use the mud mask a lot what is this d...1 Answers
  • Are their peel masks worth the money? Does anyone know any dupes ...2 Answers
Kristen C.
Tempe, AZ
This product worked great! The mask dries quickly and peels off easily, making my skin feel great.
Sonia S.
Chowchilla, CA
I love this mask! Makes my skin look and feel so good! Highly recommended! Lasts a long time too!
Emily C.
Rutland, MA
Works wonders! Makes my skin feel great for a long time. Great packaging so cute! Worth the money
Kayla S.
Corp Christi, TX
I tired this with a friend and I felt it worked amazingly I loved it and would love one of my own
Misty C.
Love this mask I use it weekly. So in love with the limited edition color. It makes it more
Fun!
Amber W.
Orange
Love to change up my masks and this ones a great addition. Leaves my skin feeling fresh and soft
Jennie L.
I love this mask. Makes your skin feel super soft and recharged after! I recommend this product!
Serena M.
Fredericksbrg, VA
I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVe this masque so much my skin looked and felt so much better after using it
Gabriella G.
Kissimmee , FL
Feels tingly on the face but really tightens up pores and really gives the face a beautiful glow
Cortney S.
I love the blue color of this face mask and how my skin felt after using it. Definitely recommend
Briana P.
Santa Barbara, CA
Sam C.
['Winnipeg', ''], MB
Is this still available or was it limited edition???
Jessica r.
south shields, south shields
I really want to try glam glow products, Is this face mask any good?
Rachel H.
Issaquah, WA
Are their peel masks worth the money? Does anyone know any dupes for them?
Ashten J.
Old Hickory, TN
Does this leave your skin feeling dry or like it is being tugged?