BY GLAMGLOW

Solutions for:
- Loss of firmness and elasticity
- Fine lines and wrinkles

If you want to know more…

What it is formulated WITHOUT:
- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Phthalates

What else you need to know:
A convenient brush is included for application.

Beauty Tip:
Use GRAVITYMUD™ as a pre-makeup treatment for extra sexy contours.

Research results:
In a consumer test on 151 people after 2x weekly usage:
- 92% agreed that skin feels immediately firmer
- 91% agreed skin feels immediately tighter and more toned

Arizz C.
El Paso, Texas
I saw this on Jefree Stars channel on YouTube and had to try it! I love it but I didn't see what it did to my face lol I just like it to feel that extra feeling of smooth skin the price was kinda pricey for what's given in the tub. Overall I love it
Samantha A.
El Paso, TX
This mask is extremely deep cleansing. It completely unclogged my pores and cleared the stubborn blackheads on my nose. It was still very gentle compared to other masks I've tried. I am now onto my second bottle and love how it has changed my skin!
Sophie G.
Wilsonville, OR
This is my absolute favorite!!! I would recommend this to everyone and anyone!! It is super effective and I buy this over and over again!! It cleans up your face and makes you feel great. I think that everyone should buy this, my skin is super sensitive and there products always seem to work!
Christina G.
COLORADO SPRINGS, CO
Smells amazing, makes my skin feel amazing, I ansolutely love this product! Will be buying again! The packaging is nice and sleek and I love the purple metallic touch it gives off. This product is nice and gentle to my oily skin. Yes I must say I will be purchasing again!!
Stephanie Ann S.
Bay Shore, NY
Works great!!! Very tiny little tube for the price! Works just as well as the other peel off mask, the only difference is this one is blue on your face instead of silver. Don’t think I would buy this particular tube again. However I would buy the regular one again.
macayla t.
Buffalo, NY
Left my skin feeling smooth and glowing. Would definitely recommend to someone and would definitely buy again. Is kind of expensive but well worth the money. Packaging was fun and clean. Left me interested in all other types of their masks.
Jasmine G.
Rock Hill
I've tried the original version of this mask before and loved it. I didn't think I would love it or see a difference since I have younger skin but I was glowing as soon as I took it off. The cute packaging and color makes the experience more fun.
Andrea K.
Easy to apply. Quick to dry. Leaves skin feeling soft and smooth. I got this from Sephora.com and feel that it's little high priced but you get quite a bit of product and a small brush to apply to product to your face instead of having to use your hands. The brush is easy to clean as well!
Giselle P.
Los Angeles, CA
I love this mask it's so hydrating and wakes up my skin!! The packaging is so cute! I bought this at Sephora the downside is that it is a bit on the pricey side. But it's great I use it before I do my make up and it just leaves my skin flawless.
Lindsey T.
This is one of my FAVORITE products from Glamglow!! The color is so beautiful!! I got this from Sephora and I love it! I don’t buy it too often cause it is a little pricey but I definitely would recommend!!
marisa r.
port of spain
Does it really do what it says if it does would like to try
Riley S.
Do you recommend using this mask in the morning, or before bed?
Jessica r.
south shields, south shields
Has anyone tried this, is it any good?
Sonia D.
New haw , Surrey
I need this! Is it available in the U.K.?
Guadalupe O.
Anaheim, CA
What does this mask do for your skin? Or is it just because of color?