BY GLAMGLOW

Solutions for:
- Loss of firmness and elasticity
- Fine lines and wrinkles

If you want to know more…

What it is formulated WITHOUT:
- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Phthalates

What else you need to know:
A convenient brush is included for application.

Beauty Tip:
Use GRAVITYMUD™ as a pre-makeup treatment for extra sexy contours.

Research results:

• Do you recommend using this mask in the morning, or befor...2 Answers
  • What are your thoughts on this would love to try but don'...1 Answers
Jasmine G.
Rock Hill
I've tried the original version of this mask before and loved it. I didn't think I would love it or see a difference since I have younger skin but I was glowing as soon as I took it off. The cute packaging and color makes the experience more fun.
Kayla N.
Love this mask, it is such a fun color. It’s so fun to peel off. It makes your skin feel tight. It is a little pricey, but again I think it’s worth it for Glam Glow’s products. Definitely buy this if you’re looking for something out of the box!
Joellyn C.
The color of this was a lot of fun, but more importantly it does what it says. My skin felt smoother and firmer after using. I thought it also looked a little brighter. I can have sensitive skin moments and I do not use this during those times.
bridget b.
Albuquerque, NM
what else is there really to say about my favorite mask brand making a mask that not only is packed with active ingredients, but peels, is blue, AND in sonic packaging. merging two of my most beloved things, Nintendo and skincare! love love love
Andrea K.
Easy to apply. Quick to dry. Leaves skin feeling soft and smooth. I got this from Sephora.com and feel that it's little high priced but you get quite a bit of product and a small brush to apply to product to your face instead of having to use your hands. The brush is easy to clean as well!
macayla t.
Buffalo, NY
Left my skin feeling smooth and glowing. Would definitely recommend to someone and would definitely buy again. Is kind of expensive but well worth the money. Packaging was fun and clean. Left me interested in all other types of their masks.
Korie A.
This is by far one of my favorite products. It's so fun and it works amazing. I love that they incorporated Sonic into a beauty product for us that have grown up on these games!
Lucia D.
tampa
Burned the hell out of my skin!): I don’t not why it was super harsh! Returned and would not recommend
The color is supper pretty though I wished it worked): will not be repurchasing
I would not recommend
Liz M.
dayton
Love love love that mask! It made my skin feel so refreshed and amazing and the packaging is so cute with the sonic the hedgehog. I really like how this face mask makes you feel like a million bucks but I have had better just wish it had that extra thing it's missing but this is a must!
Darlene T.
Chandler, AZ
Just tried it today for the first time, and I can easily say I prefer this to other masks by the brand AND to other peel off masks. It's gentle on the skin, but also effective in leaving my skin feeling soft and hydrated after peeling it off.
marisa r.
port of spain
Does it really do what it says if it does would like to try
Guadalupe O.
Anaheim, CA
What does this mask do for your skin? Or is it just because of color?
Riley S.
Do you recommend using this mask in the morning, or before bed?
Kara H.
Pittsburgh, PA
Does this actually firm the skin?
Sonia D.
New haw , Surrey
I need this! Is it available in the U.K.?