BY GLAMGLOW #44 in Face Masks

What it is:

Solutions for:
- Loss of firmness and elasticity
- Fine lines and wrinkles

If you want to know more…

What it is formulated WITHOUT:
- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Phthalates

What else you need to know:
A convenient brush is included for application.

Beauty Tip:
Use GRAVITYMUD™ as a pre-makeup treatment for extra sexy contours.

Research results:
In a consumer test on 151 people after 2x weekly usage:
- 92% agreed that skin feels immediately firmer
- 91% agreed skin feels immediately tighter and more toned

• Do you recommend using this mask in the morning, or befor...1 Answers
  • What are your thoughts on this would love to try but don'...1 Answers
  • I love glam glow products I use the mud mask a lot what i...1 Answers
Ninett F.
Changed my skin forever, the scent was amazing and I felt it make me feel moisturizer and tighter skin! DO BUY VERY EFFECTIVE!
Jade L.
Pensacola, FL
I can tell you that I have no idea what this mask actually does for my skin....but my husband and I have a lot of fun using it.
Arlin R.
Maywood, CA
I LOVE GLAMGLOW!!!!! These are one of my favorite masks! You guys won’t understand until you guys actually try this product!
Ryann L.
Mobile
This mask is awesome for toning and tightening my skin. I use it after an exfoliating mask to help with brightening as well.
sarah R.
Monroe, MI
The fun is all in the color lol! But does leave your skin nice, the price is hard to get past but once you do you'll love it.
Bailey S.
Streator, IL
Love this so much the product is weightless the packaging is amazing I love the color to its so cute and the price is perfect
veronica f.
EVERSON, WA
This was fun and retro package or worked great and is sonic blue it smells good not super strong but it feels nice a firming
sheila l.
Montebello, CA
Love this saw that Jeffery star uses t and I had to try and it's amazing makes your face glow and cleans out all the product
Ashley B.
Seattle, WA
Oh glamglow! How I love all of your products. Especially the gravity mud. My face feels so tight and plump after I use this.
Brittannee M.
Fairview
Me and my friends always have a face mask party every month and weve all dont this mask 3 months in a row!! Would recommend!
Briana P.
Santa Barbara, CA
Sam C.
Winnipeg , MB
Is this still available or was it limited edition???
Jessica r.
south shields, south shields
I really want to try glam glow products, Is this face mask any good?
Rachel H.
Issaquah, WA
Are their peel masks worth the money? Does anyone know any dupes for them?
Ashten J.
Old Hickory, TN
Does this leave your skin feeling dry or like it is being tugged?