BY GLAMGLOW #23 in Face Masks

Solutions for:
- Loss of firmness and elasticity
- Fine lines and wrinkles

If you want to know more…

What it is formulated WITHOUT:
- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Phthalates

What else you need to know:
A convenient brush is included for application.

Beauty Tip:
Use GRAVITYMUD™ as a pre-makeup treatment for extra sexy contours.

Research results:

• What are your thoughts on this would love to try but don'...1 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Andrea R.
hanceville, AL
I think this mask was fun and super effective. It left my skin feeling moisturised and soft. Me and my fiance did this mask together and he said he liked it , too! I like the peel off masks, for some reason they are very satisfying! I also loved the Color of the mask!
Taylor E.
This is one of the best face masks out there. Your skin feels firmed and refreshes every time! Sephora is a go to for this and it is worth every single penny. Sonic blue goes quickly, so you have to jump on it when it is available. It looks so cool when it dries too!
Shahnnon M.
I first saw this product when Jeffree Star reviewed it. He made me want to try it! Overall, it was easy to apply, super fun, and leaves your face refreshed! Glamglow always has the best masks! 10/10 would recommend, and 10/10 would buy. again!
Liz M.
dayton
Love love love that mask! It made my skin feel so refreshed and amazing and the packaging is so cute with the sonic the hedgehog. I really like how this face mask makes you feel like a million bucks but I have had better just wish it had that extra thing it's missing but this is a must!
Darlene T.
Chandler, AZ
Just tried it today for the first time, and I can easily say I prefer this to other masks by the brand AND to other peel off masks. It's gentle on the skin, but also effective in leaving my skin feeling soft and hydrated after peeling it off.
Harabel A.
I usually use this product once every 2 weeks or so and I've seen that it brightens my skin and just overall makes it look healthier. This mask is by far one of my favorites! I would recommend this mask for before a big event because it just brightens your skin so much within one use .
Ruby A.
Omaha, NE
I absolutely love this !!  It dose exactly what it says it'll do I'm seen a big difference in my skin now and I'm happy ! The packaging is super nice and easy to dork with ! Idk where you could get this because my mom gave it to me as a gift .
Briana W.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
This made my skin so much better. I will be honest it's on the pricey side, but if you enjoy pampering yourself, you will love it. A little goes a long way. The packaging is easy to use and good. Overall I would reccomend if you can afford it.
Meghan D.
Sunset
I loved this mask.  It is a peel off mask that comes off super easily and left my skin softer and more radiant. It also wasn't harsh at all, just gave me a more supple look to my skin.  I have used it a handful of times and would def repurchase.
Koralin D.
Oakville, CT
Love it!!! The color adds so much fun to the experience! Priced at $69 I was hoping there would be more in the container although the fact that it comes with a cute brush for application helps to reduce the amount of waste there would Normally be associated with other masks
marisa r.
port of spain
Does it really do what it says if it does would like to try
Sam C.
Winnipeg, MB
Is this still available or was it limited edition???
Briana P.
Santa Barbara, CA
Rachel H.
Issaquah, WA
Are their peel masks worth the money? Does anyone know any dupes for them?
Ashten J.
Old Hickory, TN
Does this leave your skin feeling dry or like it is being tugged?