BY GLAMGLOW #40 in Face Masks

Solutions for:
- Loss of firmness and elasticity
- Fine lines and wrinkles

If you want to know more…

What it is formulated WITHOUT:
- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Phthalates

What else you need to know:
A convenient brush is included for application.

Beauty Tip:
Use GRAVITYMUD™ as a pre-makeup treatment for extra sexy contours.

Research results:

• Do you recommend using this mask in the morning, or befor...2 Answers
  • What are your thoughts on this would love to try but don'...1 Answers
Daniela 💖.
Fort Smith, AR
This product is one of the best I’ve used in a long time. It made a difference in my appearance and the packaging and label are so cool!! This peoduct literally changed from white to gray and I had never seen that before in a product. It made this stand out.
Stef C.
I LOVED  it !!!it leaves my skin so smooth & rediant.i felt like my skin was as a baby's bum lol,it also decreases my smile lines which I have deep ones.the packaging  was adorable so KAWAII 💁🏻💕 I think I would recommend this to most people I know like my bff 😂
Slay C.
Sagamore Beach
For 0.5oz, I guess $19 is a decent price compared to most high-end products. The packaging I thought was very cute. It definitely suited the Sonic animation, especially the coloring of the package. Sonic and Tails were very good characters to add, as them being the most popular, but as for knuckles? I felt as that was a poor choice character in the design of the packaging. As for the actual product, I liked how it came out blue and somewhat metallic, matching the theme of the packaging and the Sonic animation. But, it had a tendency to leak out of the bottle every time I opened it. I would only apply a light amount to my skin, and after the product dried on my skin it felt a little too thick for my personal liking. The product also took a while to dry before I could peel it off. Online the mention it could take 20-30 minutes to fully dry which was a huge turn off for me. I can do for the most part, 15-20 minutes, but not a whole half an hour. It was definitely effective in tightening my skin, which is the main purpose of the product, but peeling it off was a little difficult when it was completely dry. Would I recommend this product to a friend? Most likely not, but I would leave the choice up to them.
Sandra K.
new jersey
Bought it because it was pretty cool looking since it’s a peal off mask that’s blue.. it’s the same firming mask but in a different color for the collab. My biggest issue is the scent... the overly acidic, pineapple scent is so overbearing, I actually became sick.
Kacy W.
Chandler
Amazing product! It made my skin feel brand new. I have really sensitive skin and when I tried this for the first time it was life changing. It's pricey but it's worth it and it met all of my expectations. This product couldn't get better! I love it so much
TᖇIᑎITY ᑕ.
I ᒪOᐯEᗪ TᕼIᔕ ᑭᗩᑕKᗩGIᑎG IT Iᔕ ᗪO ᑕᑌTE. I ᕼOᑎEᔕTᒪY ᒪOᐯEᗪ TᕼIᔕ ᑭᖇOᗪᑌᑕT, I ᖴOᑌᑎᗪ TᕼIᔕ OᑎᒪIᑎE ᗩᑎᗪ IT ᗪIᗪᑎ'T TᗩKE ᒪOᑎG TO GET TO ᗰY ᕼOᑌᔕE. TᕼIᔕ ᗰᗩᗪE ᗰY ᖴᗩᑕE ᖴEEᒪ ᔕIT ᔕOᖴT ᗩᑎᗪ ᗯᗩᔕ ᑭᗩᑕKᗩGEᗪ ᐯEᖇY ᑎIᑕEᒪY. I ᖇEᑕOᗰᗰEᑎᗪ TᕼIᔕ TO ᗩᑎYOᑎE ᗩᑎᗪ I ᗯOᑌᒪᗪ ᗷᑌY TᕼIᔕ ᗩGᗩIᑎ ᖴOᖇ ᔕᑌᖇE
Luca B.
Great color, great effects, other great, reviews, actually does what it’s supposed too.... it couldn’t get better! Glamglow is a great brand and this mask was especially fun! The packaging is so nice. It is really expensive though and you have to use a lot of product for it to do its job.
Amanda B.
LOS ANGELES, CA
My best friend brought this product over to my house with a bottle of wine when I was feeling down. Hands down one of the best masks I've EVER used. She bought it at sephora and we will DEFINITELY be using it again. Made my skin so tight and smooth. love.
Susie B.
New Brighton, MN
I really like this product. My face looks more youthful from when I started. I use it twice a week before bed and then use my serum and moisturizer. It’s easy to use with the included brush. It lasts about 6 months. Packing keeps the mask from drying out.
Arielle B.
Saint Peters, MO
I have very oily skin and big pores so finding a great face masks and beauty products that work well with my skin is hard! But this mask is absolutely amazing! It minimized my pores and tightened my skin! It leaves your skin moisturized and soft! Love it!!
marisa r.
port of spain
Does it really do what it says if it does would like to try
Sam C.
Winnipeg , MB
Is this still available or was it limited edition???
Briana P.
Santa Barbara, CA
Ashten J.
Old Hickory, TN
Does this leave your skin feeling dry or like it is being tugged?
Riley S.
Do you recommend using this mask in the morning, or before bed?