BY GLAMGLOW #40 in Face Masks

Solutions for:
- Loss of firmness and elasticity
- Fine lines and wrinkles

If you want to know more…

What it is formulated WITHOUT:
- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Phthalates

What else you need to know:
A convenient brush is included for application.

Beauty Tip:
Use GRAVITYMUD™ as a pre-makeup treatment for extra sexy contours.

Research results:

• Do you recommend using this mask in the morning, or befor...2 Answers
  • What are your thoughts on this would love to try but don'...1 Answers
صبرة |.
Philadelphia, PA
I actually love this Product! When I first bought it I thought it was probably too expensive for the price of it but when I used it after I definitely thought it was worth the price! My skin was left so soft and amazing and I highly recommend this for everyone!
Julianna W.
This face mask is pretty awesome. First of all, the packaging is super cute and compact. It is a little more expensive for a face mask but well worth it. The gravity mud is a fairly gentle face mask and let my skin feeling fresh. And it's a peel off mask! (So extra fun!) I will definitely be buying again.
Sydney O.
Bonne Terre, MO
Definitely a fun take on a boring face mask. I'm definitely a sheet mask girl because I hate the clean up, but this mask is so perfect! Wish there was more product in the container, because I would buy this in bulk if I could. Perfect fun for a girls' night.
Kels L.
I love this stuff it is really great and it looks so cool it also has a nice cooling effect on your skin and leaves your skin more firm is the best to use right before you do your makeup
haven w.
Savannah
This product is very good and I really liked it a lot and will definitely buy again. Some products don't do as well but this one did everything and more and my boyfriend and I absolutely loved it and the brand and we both think it is worth trying and see!
Shelby H.
Okay I loooove this! I never really get to buy it because of the price but I used some of my friends and I fell in love with it, it's really pricey but worth it n my opinion, I would recommend this product
Daniela 💖.
Fort Smith, AR
This product is one of the best I’ve used in a long time. It made a difference in my appearance and the packaging and label are so cool!! This peoduct literally changed from white to gray and I had never seen that before in a product. It made this stand out.
Slay C.
Sagamore Beach
For 0.5oz, I guess $19 is a decent price compared to most high-end products. The packaging I thought was very cute. It definitely suited the Sonic animation, especially the coloring of the package. Sonic and Tails were very good characters to add, as them being the most popular, but as for knuckles? I felt as that was a poor choice character in the design of the packaging. As for the actual product, I liked how it came out blue and somewhat metallic, matching the theme of the packaging and the Sonic animation. But, it had a tendency to leak out of the bottle every time I opened it. I would only apply a light amount to my skin, and after the product dried on my skin it felt a little too thick for my personal liking. The product also took a while to dry before I could peel it off. Online the mention it could take 20-30 minutes to fully dry which was a huge turn off for me. I can do for the most part, 15-20 minutes, but not a whole half an hour. It was definitely effective in tightening my skin, which is the main purpose of the product, but peeling it off was a little difficult when it was completely dry. Would I recommend this product to a friend? Most likely not, but I would leave the choice up to them.
Ana H.
I love this mask! It makes my skin feels amazing only after one use! My skin feels tighter and more firm. and I love peeling it off! and also it did not break me out which is great! I have tried a lot of face masks before and most of them breaks me out.
Teryn G.
I’ve used this mask only a handful of times but don’t really notice much change in my skin. It is cool to apply and remove because it is literally like a metallic shield that peels off instead of washing. It also comes with a brush for easy application
marisa r.
port of spain
Does it really do what it says if it does would like to try
Sam C.
Winnipeg , MB
Is this still available or was it limited edition???
Briana P.
Santa Barbara, CA
Ashten J.
Old Hickory, TN
Does this leave your skin feeling dry or like it is being tugged?
Riley S.
Do you recommend using this mask in the morning, or before bed?