BY GLAMGLOW #41 in Face Masks

What it is:

Solutions for:
- Loss of firmness and elasticity
- Fine lines and wrinkles

If you want to know more…

What it is formulated WITHOUT:
- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Phthalates

What else you need to know:
A convenient brush is included for application.

Beauty Tip:
Use GRAVITYMUD™ as a pre-makeup treatment for extra sexy contours.

Research results:
In a consumer test on 151 people after 2x weekly usage:
- 92% agreed that skin feels immediately firmer
- 91% agreed skin feels immediately tighter and more toned

• What are your thoughts on this would love to try but don't know i...1 Answers
  • I love glam glow products I use the mud mask a lot what is this d...1 Answers
  • Are their peel masks worth the money? Does anyone know any dupes ...2 Answers
Jackeline P.
This is awesome !! Love how it leaves my skin it's a bit expensive but it's worth it as well I recommend it
Andrea N.
Jacksonville, NC
I heard this from a favorite YouTuber. Saying it was a very nice mask, really tightens the skin and glows.
Olha A.
New Castle, DE
I am delighted with this limited edition. Glem glo very good quality care. Also I like blue and green masks
Marlene R.
I love this product it's so wonderful on my skin the only problem is that it's over pice but over it's good
Bomb g.
Los Angeles
This is actually a great skin product this works very well and also gets the real job done for most people.
Eloina R.
Oxnard , CA
It's glam glow. It's great, fabulous, great product. Love this product . i'm so over writing these reviews
Samantha M.
Phoenix, AZ
Great mask!! This made my skin feel amazing!!! I didn’t break out. I would highly recommend this fave wash.
Deidre H.
Valdosta, GA
I tried it once with my friend and it was so creamy and had my skin glowing. Completely met my expectations
Tiara H.
Louisville, KY
Even it cost waaaaaaaaaaaay too much, I loved it. The feel & the color of it was great. Beautiful package.
Caitlin R.
Johnson City , TN
This does wonders for anti aging! The mask also just gives you a fresh and light feel overall after use.
Briana P.
Santa Barbara, CA
Sam C.
['Winnipeg', ''], MB
Is this still available or was it limited edition???
Jessica r.
south shields, south shields
I really want to try glam glow products, Is this face mask any good?
Rachel H.
Issaquah, WA
Are their peel masks worth the money? Does anyone know any dupes for them?
Ashten J.
Old Hickory, TN
Does this leave your skin feeling dry or like it is being tugged?