BY GLAMGLOW

Solutions for:
- Loss of firmness and elasticity
- Fine lines and wrinkles

If you want to know more…

What it is formulated WITHOUT:
- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Phthalates

What else you need to know:
A convenient brush is included for application.

Beauty Tip:
Use GRAVITYMUD™ as a pre-makeup treatment for extra sexy contours.

Research results:

• Do you recommend using this mask in the morning, or befor...2 Answers
  • What are your thoughts on this would love to try but don'...1 Answers
Evangeline P.
New Orleans, LA
I use this product a lot . I was recommended by a friend to use this . It is very gentle on my skin . I recommend this product to you . I am a repeat user I will always use this . It comes in a very nice package . I all around love this products. Buy it you will love it .
Slay C.
Sagamore Beach
For 0.5oz, I guess $19 is a decent price compared to most high-end products. The packaging I thought was very cute. It definitely suited the Sonic animation, especially the coloring of the package. Sonic and Tails were very good characters to add, as them being the most popular, but as for knuckles? I felt as that was a poor choice character in the design of the packaging. As for the actual product, I liked how it came out blue and somewhat metallic, matching the theme of the packaging and the Sonic animation. But, it had a tendency to leak out of the bottle every time I opened it. I would only apply a light amount to my skin, and after the product dried on my skin it felt a little too thick for my personal liking. The product also took a while to dry before I could peel it off. Online the mention it could take 20-30 minutes to fully dry which was a huge turn off for me. I can do for the most part, 15-20 minutes, but not a whole half an hour. It was definitely effective in tightening my skin, which is the main purpose of the product, but peeling it off was a little difficult when it was completely dry. Would I recommend this product to a friend? Most likely not, but I would leave the choice up to them.
Kayla C.
This product feels so refreshing on your skin. It is an adorable color and has great packaging. This was my first time using the product and it satisfied me and met my expectations. It cleared my skin and left my skin feeling moisturizer and soft. I would definetly buy again.
Stef C.
I LOVED  it !!!it leaves my skin so smooth & rediant.i felt like my skin was as a baby's bum lol,it also decreases my smile lines which I have deep ones.the packaging  was adorable so KAWAII 💁🏻💕 I think I would recommend this to most people I know like my bff 😂
Ana H.
I love this mask! It makes my skin feels amazing only after one use! My skin feels tighter and more firm. and I love peeling it off! and also it did not break me out which is great! I have tried a lot of face masks before and most of them breaks me out.
Sandra K.
new jersey
Bought it because it was pretty cool looking since it’s a peal off mask that’s blue.. it’s the same firming mask but in a different color for the collab. My biggest issue is the scent... the overly acidic, pineapple scent is so overbearing, I actually became sick.
TᖇIᑎITY ᑕ.
I ᒪOᐯEᗪ TᕼIᔕ ᑭᗩᑕKᗩGIᑎG IT Iᔕ ᗪO ᑕᑌTE. I ᕼOᑎEᔕTᒪY ᒪOᐯEᗪ TᕼIᔕ ᑭᖇOᗪᑌᑕT, I ᖴOᑌᑎᗪ TᕼIᔕ OᑎᒪIᑎE ᗩᑎᗪ IT ᗪIᗪᑎ'T TᗩKE ᒪOᑎG TO GET TO ᗰY ᕼOᑌᔕE. TᕼIᔕ ᗰᗩᗪE ᗰY ᖴᗩᑕE ᖴEEᒪ ᔕIT ᔕOᖴT ᗩᑎᗪ ᗯᗩᔕ ᑭᗩᑕKᗩGEᗪ ᐯEᖇY ᑎIᑕEᒪY. I ᖇEᑕOᗰᗰEᑎᗪ TᕼIᔕ TO ᗩᑎYOᑎE ᗩᑎᗪ I ᗯOᑌᒪᗪ ᗷᑌY TᕼIᔕ ᗩGᗩIᑎ ᖴOᖇ ᔕᑌᖇE
w a.
I didnt like this at all. This is one of those products yhatbis typically hyped up on social media but in reality doesnt work. The color is cute tho and packaging but its a waste of money
Susie B.
New Brighton, MN
I really like this product. My face looks more youthful from when I started. I use it twice a week before bed and then use my serum and moisturizer. It’s easy to use with the included brush. It lasts about 6 months. Packing keeps the mask from drying out.
Winter F.
Mobile, AL
It's blue! Like metallic blue. You also get to peel it off after it dries which is so satisfying
However it's stupid expensive and all it really did was make my face feel right for a few hours. I don't know if it's really worth the price tag but the aesthetic is nice.
marisa r.
port of spain
Does it really do what it says if it does would like to try
Guadalupe O.
Anaheim, CA
What does this mask do for your skin? Or is it just because of color?
Riley S.
Do you recommend using this mask in the morning, or before bed?
Kara H.
Pittsburgh, PA
Does this actually firm the skin?
Sonia D.
New haw , Surrey
I need this! Is it available in the U.K.?