BY GLAMGLOW

Solutions for:
- Loss of firmness and elasticity
- Fine lines and wrinkles

If you want to know more…

What it is formulated WITHOUT:
- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Phthalates

What else you need to know:
A convenient brush is included for application.

Beauty Tip:
Use GRAVITYMUD™ as a pre-makeup treatment for extra sexy contours.

Research results:
In a consumer test on 151 people after 2x weekly usage:
- 92% agreed that skin feels immediately firmer
- 91% agreed skin feels immediately tighter and more toned

• What does this mask do for your skin? Or is it just becau...2 Answers
  • Do you recommend using this mask in the morning, or befor...2 Answers
  • What are your thoughts on this would love to try but don'...1 Answers
GLAMGLOW® Gravitymud™ Firming Treatment Sonic Blue
I can't say enough good things about this mask. It's beautiful when you put it on it's a nice experience although it smells like whiskey which is a little off-putting but not unpleasant. I use this at night for my extremely oily skin and in the morning my face is not shiny my pores are smaller and my skin is very smooth. Love love love this mask.
Amela M.
This product works for any age, I think skincare should start young and this product really helps keep the skin feeling firm and overall just healthy. It’s kind of like getting all new skin. I recommend this to any friend who is concerned with aging.
CaraMaleia J.
Douglasville, GA
I love this!! I love the color!!! Very nice product. I bought it from Sephora. Yes it a good value I wished it was a bigger bottle for the price. This is my first time using this product. Yes I would recommend!!!
Leslie G.
Gardner, KS
I have the purple one not the blue but they work the same. It's a peel off mask which are not my favorite. They tend to pull hard on my baby fuzz on my face when I remove them. But I will use this mask of I have a big date or something
stacy g.
This is a fun mask that will give you results after a short while of use. Not only is the kind of metallic blue a play aspect to this mask but as it dries you feel the difference in your skin after you peel it. The package is adorable especially for those who grew up playing sonic, I would definitely grab again. The only down side is I go through this product relatively fast compared to my other facial treatments.
Lauren N.
XENIA, OH
This mask is so cool looking! It dries silver and peels off which is super cool. Over time it should help give more firmness to the skin with regular use. Easy and fun to apply. No weird smell. Would recommend!
Lissette O.
Boise
This product seems to amaze me every single time they come out with a new product. This product has the same formulas and all that good stuff, but how every each one of them basically has their own personality.
Haley B.
I absolutely love Glam Glows products and especially how esthetically pleasing they are! They never make disappointing products and are always really fun to work with. I love this mask as it applies really nicely and the color is awesome on it! I like peeling it off (yes it is very gentle and not stripping!) I see a difference in the texture of my skin after using it once! This stuff last me a while as well!:)
Addyson C.
Guthrie, OK
It cleans my face and makes me feel refreshed! I bought mine at Suphora. The packaging is cute and “retro” The product its self is think and when dry is stretchy. I would totally re purchase and recommend it.
Miranda V.
I looooooove glamglow and all of their products! I have really sensitive skin and this skincare is the only line that doesn’t break out my skin. Really helps even my skin tone and makes my skin so soft. Also great to get rid of blackheads. Will buy again!
marisa r.
port of spain
Does it really do what it says if it does would like to try
Guadalupe O.
ANAHEIM, CA
What does this mask do for your skin? Or is it just because of color?
Riley S.
Do you recommend using this mask in the morning, or before bed?
Kara H.
Pittsburgh, PA
Does this actually firm the skin?
Sonia D.
New haw , Surrey
I need this! Is it available in the U.K.?