BY GLAMGLOW #51 in Face Masks

What it is:

Solutions for:
- Loss of firmness and elasticity
- Fine lines and wrinkles

If you want to know more…

What it is formulated WITHOUT:
- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Phthalates

What else you need to know:
A convenient brush is included for application.

Beauty Tip:
Use GRAVITYMUD™ as a pre-makeup treatment for extra sexy contours.

Research results:

• I love glam glow products I use the mud mask a lot what is this d...1 Answers
  • Are their peel masks worth the money? Does anyone know any dupes ...2 Answers
Jessica D.
Gonzales, LA
While I really enjoyed this mask, it broke me out. And not in the deep cleansing purge way, in the something in the ingredients my skin didn't like way. But man did my skin feel great for a day.
💖👑🌟Christa B.
Antioch, TN
Is it just me or was this one slightly different than the original Gravity Mud? I mean, yes, obviously the color is different, but this didn't peel as easily as the silver. Maybe it's just me...
Sara R.
Amazing! Not only does this mask smell like a million bucks but it makes you look like a futuristic beauty queen when you apply it. The results are just as spectacular. Skin is smoother, more even and firm.
ChloUpGloUp M.
Obsessed. If the color doesn't get you right away then the smell definitely will! It smells like coconuts and dries to a shiny blue. You can really feel this mask tightening and lifting while its on you. It dries to one sheet and is then peeled off. Besides firming I thought this mask really brightened me up and gave my skin a smooth finish to perfectly apply make up.
john A.
Elizabeth H.
['Simpsonville', 'SC'], SC
I love everything from the smell to the outcome to the way it leaves my skin feeling. Although pricey you can not go wrong with glam glow. Always look for the trial sizes too- for on the go!
Vanessa G.
Lemon Grove, CA
Who doesn't love mask, I absolutely love this mask its amazing. Products cokes with a mini brush to apply mask that's a plus also the tingly sensation and the light smell of coco is my fav!
Kaziah R.
Fist of all it’s fun to use and effective plus the packaging is so cool and it wasn’t very harsh in my acne like expected, you get your moneys worth with it but could come with some more product inside but overall good
Tabby M.
Belpre, OH
I splurged on this mask and I am so happy that I did! I have used it about a dozen times and I still have plenty in the jar. The packaging is so cute & the brush that comes with this is very handy. This is a peel off mask and if it’s not layered thick enough it’s hard to peel, especially around the edges. My skin looks and feels great after using this mask.
Andrea R.
Torrance, CA
I am not the biggest fan of this mask. It’s very dull for the type of results I’m looking for. It doesn’t feel tightening nor brightening. Maybe I just chose the wrong jar for my skin type
Briana P.
Santa Barbara, CA
Sam C.
Winnipeg , MB
Is this still available or was it limited edition???
Jessica r.
south shields, south shields
I really want to try glam glow products, Is this face mask any good?
Rachel H.
Issaquah, WA
Are their peel masks worth the money? Does anyone know any dupes for them?
Ashten J.
Old Hickory, TN
Does this leave your skin feeling dry or like it is being tugged?