BY GLAMGLOW #69 in Face Masks

What it is:

Solutions for:
- Loss of firmness and elasticity
- Fine lines and wrinkles

If you want to know more…

What it is formulated WITHOUT:
- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Phthalates

What else you need to know:
A convenient brush is included for application.

Beauty Tip:
Use GRAVITYMUD™ as a pre-makeup treatment for extra sexy contours.

Research results:

• I love glam glow products I use the mud mask a lot what is this d...1 Answers
  • Are their peel masks worth the money? Does anyone know any dupes ...2 Answers
Tana R.
Springfield, OR
Love glam flow products. I can feel this product doing what it's suppose to do and my skin feels so nice after I use it.
Georgia A.
Columbia, MO
I haven't really use this one but my friend used it n she said it work great on her skin and she told me that I need to try it
Ninett F.
Changed my skin forever, the scent was amazing and I felt it make me feel moisturizer and tighter skin! DO BUY VERY EFFECTIVE!
Nenitos_123 Q.
Do wonders !! Start using this in the beginning of last year and no regrets at all, keep my face looking fresh and skin soft !!
Sydney D.
Ord
it was a beautiful mask loved it! i would recommend to anyone looking for a really nice mask that says what it is going to do!
Christine S.
Katy, Tx
I couldn't wait to try this out when they let you buy it online. It worked great for me and I could feel my skin feel tighter.
Melissa M.
I love this face mask so much!! It got rid of all of my blemishes after only a few uses. Highly highly recommend this product!!
Bailey S.
Streator, IL
Love this so much the product is weightless the packaging is amazing I love the color to its so cute and the price is perfect
Kyleigh H.
Derry, PA
This mask truly is fantastic. Kind of expensive but worth every penny in my opinion. Left my skin feeling soft and hydrated.
Jackie V.
Leaves your skin feeling great !! At first I wasn't sure if it was going to work or even worth my money but it totally was !
Briana P.
Santa Barbara, CA
Sam C.
Winnipeg , MB
Is this still available or was it limited edition???
Jessica r.
south shields, south shields
I really want to try glam glow products, Is this face mask any good?
Rachel H.
Issaquah, WA
Are their peel masks worth the money? Does anyone know any dupes for them?
Ashten J.
Old Hickory, TN
Does this leave your skin feeling dry or like it is being tugged?