BY GLAMGLOW #23 in Face Masks

Solutions for:
- Loss of firmness and elasticity
- Fine lines and wrinkles

If you want to know more…

What it is formulated WITHOUT:
- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Phthalates

What else you need to know:
A convenient brush is included for application.

Beauty Tip:
Use GRAVITYMUD™ as a pre-makeup treatment for extra sexy contours.

Research results:

• Do you recommend using this mask in the morning, or befor...2 Answers
  • What are your thoughts on this would love to try but don'...1 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Stef C.
I LOVED  it !!!it leaves my skin so smooth & rediant.i felt like my skin was as a baby's bum lol,it also decreases my smile lines which I have deep ones.the packaging  was adorable so KAWAII 💁🏻💕 I think I would recommend this to most people I know like my bff 😂
Shelby H.
Okay I loooove this! I never really get to buy it because of the price but I used some of my friends and I fell in love with it, it's really pricey but worth it n my opinion, I would recommend this product
ester b.
Washington
I love this face mask so much! At first I got it just for the fun chrome color, but this literally makes your face so soft! I seriously do recommend this product. Not only does it help but it also is pretty and fun, and peeling it off is not painful at all!
Luca B.
Great color, great effects, other great, reviews, actually does what it’s supposed too.... it couldn’t get better! Glamglow is a great brand and this mask was especially fun! The packaging is so nice. It is really expensive though and you have to use a lot of product for it to do its job.
Amanda B.
LOS ANGELES, CA
My best friend brought this product over to my house with a bottle of wine when I was feeling down. Hands down one of the best masks I've EVER used. She bought it at sephora and we will DEFINITELY be using it again. Made my skin so tight and smooth. love.
Susie B.
New Brighton, MN
I really like this product. My face looks more youthful from when I started. I use it twice a week before bed and then use my serum and moisturizer. It’s easy to use with the included brush. It lasts about 6 months. Packing keeps the mask from drying out.
Rana S.
Dearborn Hts, MI
I recently started using this product and it has helped so much with my skin. I purchased this product at Sephora. I believe it’s a good price and I’m a repeated user so I use it everyday after I put my little one to sleep and have some me time. Definitely would recommend!
Kacy W.
Chandler
Amazing product! It made my skin feel brand new. I have really sensitive skin and when I tried this for the first time it was life changing. It's pricey but it's worth it and it met all of my expectations. This product couldn't get better! I love it so much
Savanna K.
Loved this product, left my skin feeling new and completely clean! I was surprised by the rubbery peel off sensation but the blue-faced selfies were more than worth the money. Girls night at home or preparing for a date night out, this mask is a must-have.
TᖇIᑎITY ᑕ.
I ᒪOᐯEᗪ TᕼIᔕ ᑭᗩᑕKᗩGIᑎG IT Iᔕ ᗪO ᑕᑌTE. I ᕼOᑎEᔕTᒪY ᒪOᐯEᗪ TᕼIᔕ ᑭᖇOᗪᑌᑕT, I ᖴOᑌᑎᗪ TᕼIᔕ OᑎᒪIᑎE ᗩᑎᗪ IT ᗪIᗪᑎ'T TᗩKE ᒪOᑎG TO GET TO ᗰY ᕼOᑌᔕE. TᕼIᔕ ᗰᗩᗪE ᗰY ᖴᗩᑕE ᖴEEᒪ ᔕIT ᔕOᖴT ᗩᑎᗪ ᗯᗩᔕ ᑭᗩᑕKᗩGEᗪ ᐯEᖇY ᑎIᑕEᒪY. I ᖇEᑕOᗰᗰEᑎᗪ TᕼIᔕ TO ᗩᑎYOᑎE ᗩᑎᗪ I ᗯOᑌᒪᗪ ᗷᑌY TᕼIᔕ ᗩGᗩIᑎ ᖴOᖇ ᔕᑌᖇE
marisa r.
port of spain
Does it really do what it says if it does would like to try
Briana P.
Santa Barbara, CA
Riley S.
Do you recommend using this mask in the morning, or before bed?
Ashten J.
Old Hickory, TN
Does this leave your skin feeling dry or like it is being tugged?
Sam C.
Winnipeg, MB
Is this still available or was it limited edition???