BY GLAMGLOW #40 in Face Masks

Solutions for:
- Loss of firmness and elasticity
- Fine lines and wrinkles

If you want to know more…

What it is formulated WITHOUT:
- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Phthalates

What else you need to know:
A convenient brush is included for application.

Beauty Tip:
Use GRAVITYMUD™ as a pre-makeup treatment for extra sexy contours.

Research results:
In a consumer test on 151 people after 2x weekly usage:
- 92% agreed that skin feels immediately firmer
- 91% agreed skin feels immediately tighter and more toned

• What does this mask do for your skin? Or is it just becau...2 Answers
  • Do you recommend using this mask in the morning, or befor...2 Answers
  • What are your thoughts on this would love to try but don'...1 Answers
Autry O.
this mask is hard to apply with fingers so i would use the brush that is provided in said pack. but over all a great product . after using this it made my skin feel tight and some people don't like that but i love the feeling of it pulling up on my skin . great product!
Larissa G.
Lafayette, CA
the small brush that it comes with helps you easily apply the formula. it smells kind of icky or else i would have given it 5 stars. it left my skin feeling cool and refreshed. if you like 90's themed stuff and skin care i definetly reccomend this despite it being pricey!
Rachel L.
I love the fact that this mask is blue and has sonic on the packaging, definitely reminding me of my childhood❤️! I loved way my face felt after applying this face mask. It felt so soft! I usually have dry skin and this made it feel so much softer! Definitely recommend.
Angela F.
Madison, WI
Glamglow firming sonic blue mask is my weekly go to mask. It firms and hydrates my skin. The fun blue color is a plus. I waited for months for this mask to become available to purchase. Easy to apply and easy to peel off the skin. This mask is a must for those battling dry skin.
Xtina B.
Denton, TX
After the first use, i felt a noticeable difference on my face. Skin care masks usually take a while to work but this one was gentle with fast results. it was super easy to buy online. The packaging was adorable. It was worth the money and I would definitely buy it again!
Sarah S.
I used a sample of this Gravity Mud firming treatment mask. It felt soft on my skin and it smelled good too. It was my first time trying it and I'm interested in buying a full size bottle. The sample was too small so I used it all at once (there was no product left).
Henry W.
Weston
I loved the product very much. I love how bright it was and made my skin look so flawless. It was a little pricey which I didn’t enjoy. My skin was a bit red after the mask because I had to peel it off. I would recommend to people who don’t have super sensitive skin.
Devon R.
South Hadley, MA
This product is so much fun! Application is easy with the brush it comes with and this product is BRIGHT BLUE! It peels off and drys fast which is number one to me. I don’t like peel masks that don’t dry properly but this one rises above the rest!
Reanny S.
I have dry to combination skin and sometimes when I wear makeup my foundation tends to cling on to my dry patches. But after trying out this product my skin has felt a lot more soft, smooth, and firm. I've also noticed i have a lot less dry patches which is awesome!!!
Savannah W.
Townville, SC
This mask smells so good! It smells like a pina colada, and reminds me of being at the beach. It dries very fast and definitely does what it says it's supposed to. My skin always feels nice and firm after using this mask and looks so nice and glows when I take it off!
marisa r.
port of spain
Does it really do what it says if it does would like to try
Sam C.
Winnipeg , MB
Is this still available or was it limited edition???
Briana P.
Santa Barbara, CA
Ashten J.
Old Hickory, TN
Does this leave your skin feeling dry or like it is being tugged?
Riley S.
Do you recommend using this mask in the morning, or before bed?