BY GLAMGLOW #41 in Face Masks

What it is:

Solutions for:
- Loss of firmness and elasticity
- Fine lines and wrinkles

If you want to know more…

What it is formulated WITHOUT:
- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Phthalates

What else you need to know:
A convenient brush is included for application.

Beauty Tip:
Use GRAVITYMUD™ as a pre-makeup treatment for extra sexy contours.

Research results:

• I love glam glow products I use the mud mask a lot what is this d...1 Answers
  • Are their peel masks worth the money? Does anyone know any dupes ...2 Answers
Sydnie V.
Oklahoma City
Okay this was an extremely cool product! Blue like sonic, also leaves you feeling super fresh and ready for action!
Noe S.
Brooklyn, NY
In love with it but it’s honestly just to pricey this is something you buy and use sparsely because of the price.
Devin O.
Kingman, AZ
By far my favorite mask of all time. Reminds me of being back home in California. Also love peeling the mask off
Dolores E.
Austin, TX
I think it's a good product. I don't find too much of a divergence immediately but it's enough of a glow for me.
Monica E.
Great mask! Changes colors so you know when its dry. Easily peels off!!! Left me feeling extremely rejuvinated!!!
Zairah C.
Upper Marlboro, MD
Love the product leave my face extra soft love the sonic blue color got from a linked website I believe so happy
Nichole G.
Virginia Bch, VA
I love this a lot. I have only used it a couple times but the results are so good. Makes your skin feel renewed.
Maicha P.
This product is amazing!! I really enjoy this product is very good for firming. And it brings life into the skin.
Kelsey S.
Grand Rapids
My face feels so firm after this mask! I was really skeptical if it would work but it does not disappoint!
Aletha H.
Lawrence, KS
I love the product! Kept my skin soft, moisturized and gave me a natural glow. e.l.f. Daily Moisture Stick
Briana P.
Santa Barbara, CA
Sam C.
['Winnipeg', ''], MB
Is this still available or was it limited edition???
Jessica r.
south shields, south shields
I really want to try glam glow products, Is this face mask any good?
Rachel H.
Issaquah, WA
Are their peel masks worth the money? Does anyone know any dupes for them?
Ashten J.
Old Hickory, TN
Does this leave your skin feeling dry or like it is being tugged?