BY GLAMGLOW #23 in Face Masks

Solutions for:
- Loss of firmness and elasticity
- Fine lines and wrinkles

If you want to know more…

What it is formulated WITHOUT:
- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Phthalates

What else you need to know:
A convenient brush is included for application.

Beauty Tip:
Use GRAVITYMUD™ as a pre-makeup treatment for extra sexy contours.

Research results:

• What are your thoughts on this would love to try but don'...1 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Jennifer A.
Dallas, TX
I try it ones and I love how my skin was after it was so smooth and clear put definitely I would recommended it hope I can buy me another one since I ran out of it since I love how it apples and how soft it leaves my face and I can see the difference after weeks
Evangeline P.
New Orleans, LA
I use this product a lot . I was recommended by a friend to use this . It is very gentle on my skin . I recommend this product to you . I am a repeat user I will always use this . It comes in a very nice package . I all around love this products. Buy it you will love it .
Yafet G.
This I by far one of my favorite skin care product to use. You an tell that they put a lot of time into every detail for example the boxing was amazing!! You can tell that this is a high quality product. I live how smooth and fresh my face feels after using it.
صبرة |.
Philadelphia
I actually love this Product! When I first bought it I thought it was probably too expensive for the price of it but when I used it after I definitely thought it was worth the price! My skin was left so soft and amazing and I highly recommend this for everyone!
Stephanie K.
The packing is super cute but it's teeny tiny. You can literally only use it like twice. The product though is fun but I didn't see dramatic results so I probably wouldn't buy this again maybe the full-size one day the only thing is is that it's very expensive.
Sydney O.
Bonne Terre, MO
Definitely a fun take on a boring face mask. I'm definitely a sheet mask girl because I hate the clean up, but this mask is so perfect! Wish there was more product in the container, because I would buy this in bulk if I could. Perfect fun for a girls' night.
Sandra K.
new jersey
Bought it because it was pretty cool looking since it’s a peal off mask that’s blue.. it’s the same firming mask but in a different color for the collab. My biggest issue is the scent... the overly acidic, pineapple scent is so overbearing, I actually became sick.
Ana H.
I love this mask! It makes my skin feels amazing only after one use! My skin feels tighter and more firm. and I love peeling it off! and also it did not break me out which is great! I have tried a lot of face masks before and most of them breaks me out.
Christina M.
Staten Island, NY
This is one of my favorite peel off masks! It's super fun to use and you can tell the different once it comes off your face! It really does feel tighter! The only con would be the price point, you get little product for how much you're paying! But if you feel like splurging I would definitely pick it up !
Kayla C.
This product feels so refreshing on your skin. It is an adorable color and has great packaging. This was my first time using the product and it satisfied me and met my expectations. It cleared my skin and left my skin feeling moisturizer and soft. I would definetly buy again.
marisa r.
port of spain
Does it really do what it says if it does would like to try
Sam C.
Winnipeg, MB
Is this still available or was it limited edition???
Briana P.
Santa Barbara, CA
Rachel H.
Issaquah, WA
Are their peel masks worth the money? Does anyone know any dupes for them?
Ashten J.
Old Hickory, TN
Does this leave your skin feeling dry or like it is being tugged?