BY GLAMGLOW #23 in Face Masks

Solutions for:
- Loss of firmness and elasticity
- Fine lines and wrinkles

If you want to know more…

What it is formulated WITHOUT:
- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Phthalates

What else you need to know:
A convenient brush is included for application.

Beauty Tip:
Use GRAVITYMUD™ as a pre-makeup treatment for extra sexy contours.

Research results:

• What are your thoughts on this would love to try but don'...1 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Sarah P.
Texas
Love this product, it always makes my skin really soft/smooth everything I use it. Also it's just a plus that it is blue and has sonic on the packaging, I love that! I got mine online from Sephora when there was the bigger one available and I'm so glad I bought it!
Stephanie K.
The packing is super cute but it's teeny tiny. You can literally only use it like twice. The product though is fun but I didn't see dramatic results so I probably wouldn't buy this again maybe the full-size one day the only thing is is that it's very expensive.
Kalani S.
Philadelphia, PA
my literal favorite product. firms your face and makes you look cool, it's definitely expensive and if i could afford it all the time i would use it once a week. i ordered it online when i bought it. i would definitely buy this product again, and again and again.
Nathan I.
Beaver Falls, PA
So Good! I loved it so much it really worked with my skin tone and helped a lot! I got it at sephora and i have no regrets, and the packaging was amazing too! It was so smooth and gentle. Not too harsh for my skin either and there’s not much room for improvement!
Lacie B.
Shawnee
  I was incredibly impressed with this product. It went on smooth and firmed my skin. It was not greasy and I didn't have any unwanted breakouts or sensitivity to this product. I also enjoyed the fun packaging and would highly recommend this product to everyone!!
Michaela H.
Murray, KY
Glam glow killed it with this super cute and fun to use mask, I always break it out with my friends. When you take off the mask your skin is instantly firmer, and bouncy but not extremely tight. This mask is so fun and so effective, your friends will love it too!
Jennifer A.
Dallas, TX
I try it ones and I love how my skin was after it was so smooth and clear put definitely I would recommended it hope I can buy me another one since I ran out of it since I love how it apples and how soft it leaves my face and I can see the difference after weeks
Evangeline P.
New Orleans, LA
I use this product a lot . I was recommended by a friend to use this . It is very gentle on my skin . I recommend this product to you . I am a repeat user I will always use this . It comes in a very nice package . I all around love this products. Buy it you will love it .
Kensley W.
Harrison, TN
Amazing product and great color. It definitely has a firming effect. It seemed very effective and made my face feel very firm and tight. It met my expectations for sure! It had a nice bottle for the packaging but I wish it had a little more product for the price.
صبرة |.
Philadelphia
I actually love this Product! When I first bought it I thought it was probably too expensive for the price of it but when I used it after I definitely thought it was worth the price! My skin was left so soft and amazing and I highly recommend this for everyone!
marisa r.
port of spain
Does it really do what it says if it does would like to try
Sam C.
Winnipeg, MB
Is this still available or was it limited edition???
Briana P.
Santa Barbara, CA
Rachel H.
Issaquah, WA
Are their peel masks worth the money? Does anyone know any dupes for them?
Ashten J.
Old Hickory, TN
Does this leave your skin feeling dry or like it is being tugged?