BY GLAMGLOW #40 in Face Masks

Solutions for:
- Loss of firmness and elasticity
- Fine lines and wrinkles

If you want to know more…

What it is formulated WITHOUT:
- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Phthalates

What else you need to know:
A convenient brush is included for application.

Beauty Tip:
Use GRAVITYMUD™ as a pre-makeup treatment for extra sexy contours.

Research results:

• Do you recommend using this mask in the morning, or befor...2 Answers
  • What are your thoughts on this would love to try but don'...1 Answers
Ezra B.
Sierra Madre
felt really nice on the face! i have really sensitive skin and so the tingling made me quite nervous, but felt good after a bit. it made me skin look great but as a peel off mask? it fell a little flat. it didn't tear off in one piece, and it didn't feel like it took any gunk out.
Karla P.
Great product my skin felt amazing after the mask it was gentle on my skin. Love that took impurities off of my face. I felt so clean and after I put moisturizer on I felt extremely clean and just a great mask for a great price the only thing is it should come in a bigger bottle.
Natalie N.
Augusta
I absolutely love this mask! My favorite of all time, highly recommend! It firms your skin and will leave it feeling very soft. Great packaging and will meet your expectations. Would buy this again!!!
Angel O.
Seminole, FL
I don't have words for how great of a product this was. I was so excited for this and wasn't let down. The packaging was so cute! It was gentle on my face and did the job. I will definitely be buying this product again.
Jenell J.
Sacramento , CA
Cutest package ever ! I grew up with sonic and the mask is quite awesome! It's a good value because you don't have to use a lot , and it has my skin baby smooth , you will not be disappointed promise
CAMILLE M.
Maryland Hts, MO
I love peel off masks! This one was definitely interesting with the white to silver color change. I love a gimmick almost as much as a peel off mask. However this one just didn't seem to do anything for my skin one way or the other. It's fun, but only ok. Especially for the price.
Erika G.
Its a really good facial product , i think its very affordable , it was also my first time using it, i was looking at reviews about it and so far everyone says the same thing , i think everyone should get their hands on this! I would totally recommend this for eveyone to use!
Blyss L.
First off, the packaging is so incredibly adorable! I've been a fan of Sonic since I was young so it brings back a little nostalgia, and the product is also super amazing. It definitely does it job, and I absolutely love this product! I would definitely recommend this product!
Melissa S.
Crockett
Best face mask I've ever used before !!! I love the color and the smell it's a light smell so for anyone smell sensitive it could be used just not so often as most I loved the product so much it was so effective and I would for sure buy this product again ! I loved it so much!
Rhea R.
I love this and it comes in such cute packaging!! I love that it's a peel off mask it's so satisfying and it really feels great on the skin. Also a very unique shiny blue color so very fun but expensive. Nice splurge item!
marisa r.
port of spain
Does it really do what it says if it does would like to try
Sam C.
Winnipeg , MB
Is this still available or was it limited edition???
Briana P.
Santa Barbara, CA
Ashten J.
Old Hickory, TN
Does this leave your skin feeling dry or like it is being tugged?
Riley S.
Do you recommend using this mask in the morning, or before bed?

back