BY GLAMGLOW #76 in Face Masks

What it is:

Solutions for:
- Loss of firmness and elasticity
- Fine lines and wrinkles

If you want to know more…

What it is formulated WITHOUT:
- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Phthalates

What else you need to know:
A convenient brush is included for application.

Beauty Tip:
Use GRAVITYMUD™ as a pre-makeup treatment for extra sexy contours.

Research results:
In a consumer test on 151 people after 2x weekly usage:
- 92% agreed that skin feels immediately firmer
- 91% agreed skin feels immediately tighter and more toned

• Do you recommend using this mask in the morning, or before bed?1 Answers
  • What are your thoughts on this would love to try but don't know i...1 Answers
  • I love glam glow products I use the mud mask a lot what is this d...1 Answers
GLAMGLOW GRAVITYMUD™ Firming Treatment Sonic Blue
Not only does this mask make my skin radiant and smooth..if I time it just right, the Silver Surfer emerges from the depths of my humor!
aurelia g.
Let my skin fresh and very soft. My skin is very smooth but when weather changes it acts up and I get a combination of dry and oil skin.
Sarinne M.
Farmingtn Hls, MI
Love this mask and everything about it. Leaves my skin feeling great. I love the theme and packaging. Seems a little pricey but worth it.
Nelly N.
I use this on the long days when my skin need a little pick me up. Face feels so firm and ready to start all over it! Love this so much !
Teresa M.
Fort Worth, TX
I haven’t purchased this yet but I got a sample at Sephora fb I love it! Leaves my face super smooth. Definitely will be purchasing soon!
Kailee W.
Manteca
Applies great! The skins looks very fresh and clean once off. No redness came once I people the mask off. No residue was left on my face.
jaselle s.
st.peters
my fav omg i wish it lasted longer. it was a little pricy but well worth it. i bought it because of a youtube video and was very pleased.
Lisa C.
Schenectady
I love the smell and the way my skin feels after using GlamGlow.

The only negative is the price you pay for a small amount of product.
Samantha J.
Luv it works great I have sensitive skin and this product did not cause any irritation at all I would recommend this for anyone to use.
Janie D.
I love the glow that it gives me and my skin feels very firm.i would like to try this product again I encourage everyone to try it too.
Briana P.
Santa Barbara, CA
Sam C.
Winnipeg , MB
Is this still available or was it limited edition???
Jessica r.
south shields, south shields
I really want to try glam glow products, Is this face mask any good?
Rachel H.
Issaquah, WA
Are their peel masks worth the money? Does anyone know any dupes for them?
Ashten J.
Old Hickory, TN
Does this leave your skin feeling dry or like it is being tugged?