BY GLAMGLOW #41 in Face Masks

What it is:

Solutions for:
- Loss of firmness and elasticity
- Fine lines and wrinkles

If you want to know more…

What it is formulated WITHOUT:
- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Phthalates

What else you need to know:
A convenient brush is included for application.

Beauty Tip:
Use GRAVITYMUD™ as a pre-makeup treatment for extra sexy contours.

Research results:
In a consumer test on 151 people after 2x weekly usage:
- 92% agreed that skin feels immediately firmer
- 91% agreed skin feels immediately tighter and more toned

• What are your thoughts on this would love to try but don't know i...1 Answers
  • I love glam glow products I use the mud mask a lot what is this d...1 Answers
  • Are their peel masks worth the money? Does anyone know any dupes ...2 Answers
GLAMGLOW GRAVITYMUD™ Firming Treatment Sonic Blue
  • "one of my all time favorite masks tinted blue! a little expensive for a good bit, but very worth it. a little goes a long way and i love using this a little before a put my makeup on." in 38 reviews
Ciara H.
Ford City, PA
I love this product and the way it looks but I still don’t know if it completely works! It is a lot of money as well!
Alejandra P.
Loved it on my skin. It left it so soft and the color of the mask is soooo cool! Love the blue. Would purchase again!
amanda c.
San Juan, TX
Omg amazing .. I love this .. Use this once a week and i love how it leaves my face .. Totally gonna buy a back up
Whitney S.
fort walton beach fl
Loved it, so hydrating, left my skin firm also really fun product!! Great for a sleepover or just a pamper night!!
Janine F.
Dacula, GA
COME THROUGH GLAMGLOW!!!

Shrinks your pores, pulls out the garbage and lets you look like a Martian in the process.
Sarai C.
I love the way this feels on the skin!! It firms my face and definitely feels like it tightens and smooths my skin.
Precious H.
Vero Beach
Awesome product i love the texture it has and etc i do recommend you to go out shopping and buy this product
Barbie M.
Harlingen, TX
Glam Glow fixed my skin, I had blackheads and now I don't. my skin is always so fresh and moisturizing I love glow!
Lex W.
Honestly didn't see that big of a difference from using this. Definitely disappointing for the price and the brand
Amy Y.
Newmarket , NH
This firms like a dream. It also looks pretty rad on the skin as well. I usually leave it on longer than suggested.
Briana P.
Santa Barbara, CA
Sam C.
['Winnipeg', ''], MB
Is this still available or was it limited edition???
Jessica r.
south shields, south shields
I really want to try glam glow products, Is this face mask any good?
Rachel H.
Issaquah, WA
Are their peel masks worth the money? Does anyone know any dupes for them?
Ashten J.
Old Hickory, TN
Does this leave your skin feeling dry or like it is being tugged?