BY GLAMGLOW #41 in Face Masks

What it is:

Solutions for:
- Loss of firmness and elasticity
- Fine lines and wrinkles

If you want to know more…

What it is formulated WITHOUT:
- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Phthalates

What else you need to know:
A convenient brush is included for application.

Beauty Tip:
Use GRAVITYMUD™ as a pre-makeup treatment for extra sexy contours.

Research results:
In a consumer test on 151 people after 2x weekly usage:
- 92% agreed that skin feels immediately firmer
- 91% agreed skin feels immediately tighter and more toned

• What are your thoughts on this would love to try but don't know i...1 Answers
  • I love glam glow products I use the mud mask a lot what is this d...1 Answers
  • Are their peel masks worth the money? Does anyone know any dupes ...2 Answers
Randi C.
Left my skin feeling awesome! I would use it again in a heartbeat! Loved it! It was so easy to use and not too pricey.
Joey T.
Post Falls, ID
I luv these products and would use them again I got most of them as gifts but I do think they can be pricey at times
Stephanie O.
Las Vegas, NV
I been wanting to try all the face mask from glamglow. It looks like they really work. I can't wait to try them out.
Cheryl M.
Seattle
I love this firming treatment to erase my fine lines and wrinkles! Great smell, great ingredients and great results!
Maria N.
Las Vegas
Its an okay product didnt use it much but my sister used it and she liked the product.we recommend it to any person.
Sydeja R.
Mount holly, NC
Definitely tightened my skin! From any wrinkles I had on my face. Smells really good ! I saw results in about a week
Alejandra P.
Loved it on my skin. It left it so soft and the color of the mask is soooo cool! Love the blue. Would purchase again!
Ciara H.
Ford City, PA
I love this product and the way it looks but I still don’t know if it completely works! It is a lot of money as well!
Latoshia S.
Excellent....definently my favorite . you can actually see a difference with this more than other brands i have tried
Deanna C.
Saint Louis, MO
I love all of the glamglow gravity mud masks!! I love how it’s a peel off mask and they’ve been creating fun colors!
Briana P.
Santa Barbara, CA
Sam C.
['Winnipeg', ''], MB
Is this still available or was it limited edition???
Jessica r.
south shields, south shields
I really want to try glam glow products, Is this face mask any good?
Rachel H.
Issaquah, WA
Are their peel masks worth the money? Does anyone know any dupes for them?
Ashten J.
Old Hickory, TN
Does this leave your skin feeling dry or like it is being tugged?