BY GLAMGLOW #44 in Face Masks

What it is:

Solutions for:
- Loss of firmness and elasticity
- Fine lines and wrinkles

If you want to know more…

What it is formulated WITHOUT:
- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Phthalates

What else you need to know:
A convenient brush is included for application.

Beauty Tip:
Use GRAVITYMUD™ as a pre-makeup treatment for extra sexy contours.

Research results:
In a consumer test on 151 people after 2x weekly usage:
- 92% agreed that skin feels immediately firmer
- 91% agreed skin feels immediately tighter and more toned

• Do you recommend using this mask in the morning, or befor...1 Answers
  • What are your thoughts on this would love to try but don'...1 Answers
  • I love glam glow products I use the mud mask a lot what i...1 Answers
Deana P.
IN LOVE!! IM 45, WILL BE 46 THIS YEAR, THIS PRODUCT HAS HELPED FIRM AND TIGHTEN! my skin overall looks brighter as well. i will he buying more !!
Maddie M.
Wixom
absolutely loved it, made my skin feel refreshed and clean. HIGHLY RECOMMEND, the money is well worth it, you get a lot of product too!
Manu M.
Miramar
loved this product, you can feel that is a quality product because of its richness, my life before using this and after is totally changed.
Kelsey R.
West Roxbury, MA
I love the color of the mask and the applicator. One use made my face feel tighter and the mask was easy to peel off and wasn’t painful to peel.
Joelle J.
Covington, GA
Loveeeeeeeeee! There’s just something about a peel off mask that I love. This mask is great. Have purchased this item a few times and will again.
Leslie F.
It is a great face mask tightens the skin and feels fresh. Honestly it's worth the price because you get a fair amount to applicate on your face
Valencia W.
Orlando
I mean....who wouldn’t want to look like a shimmery blue goddess all while treated your skin! I got this bad boy at Sephora and didn’t regret it!
annmarie l.
Syracuse, NY
I had to have this as it bought me back to my child hood :) plus it works great and looks super adorable on as a face mask it gets the job done
Lindsey W.
Hanover
I like to use this mask before I apply my makeup. I definitely feel a difference with how firm my face feels and my makeup always looks better.
Hannah D.
Indianapolis
I loved this. It was exciting and a vibrant colors. The problem was I didn't see any sort of noticeable result after 5 masks. It was still fun.
Briana P.
Santa Barbara, CA
Sam C.
Winnipeg , MB
Is this still available or was it limited edition???
Jessica r.
south shields, south shields
I really want to try glam glow products, Is this face mask any good?
Rachel H.
Issaquah, WA
Are their peel masks worth the money? Does anyone know any dupes for them?
Ashten J.
Old Hickory, TN
Does this leave your skin feeling dry or like it is being tugged?