BY GLAMGLOW

Solutions for:
- Loss of firmness and elasticity
- Fine lines and wrinkles

If you want to know more…

What it is formulated WITHOUT:
- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Phthalates

What else you need to know:
A convenient brush is included for application.

Beauty Tip:
Use GRAVITYMUD™ as a pre-makeup treatment for extra sexy contours.

Research results:

• Do you recommend using this mask in the morning, or befor...2 Answers
  • What are your thoughts on this would love to try but don'...1 Answers
Jenell J.
Sacramento , CA
Cutest package ever ! I grew up with sonic and the mask is quite awesome! It's a good value because you don't have to use a lot , and it has my skin baby smooth , you will not be disappointed promise
Amber L.
Maurice
I love love love this mask! It smells amazing and works great with regular use! The package is super cute too! I highly recommend giving it a try it’s definitely worth the extra money by far! I only wish that there was more in there!
Bailey B.
Salem
It was amazing !!! I still am using as of right now! I have used it over a year now and I don't use anything else! It is incredibly gentle on my skin as well. It was at the perfect price for me as well, not expensive. I think it was overall amazing. No problems or issues with it!
Victoria N.
Madison
GLAMGLOW GRAVITYMUD in Sonic Blue is one of my favorite masks! It's very pricey but it smells divine (like citrusy pineapple) and leaves my skin feeling firm and youthful. If you're looking for a mask that produces results and looks amazing in SnapChats, this is the one for you!
Lola L.
This mask does wonders to the skin it makes me skin feel so firm, fresh, and new. The first time I used this it was after a long road trip and usually after road trips I have to use 20 different things to get my skin back to normal but this mask and some moisturizer was a dream.
Ashley P.
Baltimore
One of my favorite masks with a nostalgic twist! I played sonic growing up so I think this is awesome! The blue is beautiful and the mask is easy to peel off. My pores looked smaller as well!
Flo S.
I tried this mask because we can see this bright blue mask everywhere on social medias. I like it and I find it so satisfying to peel it off. It hydrates and smooth my skin and the scent is devine.It is really pricy but I like to indulge myself. I would recommend this product!
Melissa S.
Crockett
Best face mask I've ever used before !!! I love the color and the smell it's a light smell so for anyone smell sensitive it could be used just not so often as most I loved the product so much it was so effective and I would for sure buy this product again ! I loved it so much!
Amber W.
This mask is really fun, I love peel off masks, and the color is neat as well. I am not 100% sure that it was of any benefit to my skin to be honest but it certainly makes for a fun time. I didn’t have a bad reaction and I tend to have sensitive skin, so that is always a plus.
Holly N.
Rose Hill, KS
This is one of my favorite glam glow products! I wish it was a bit of a larger product for the price. It's a unique and fun partnership (I was even able to get my fiancé to use it haha) I love how my skin feels after using this mask, would definitely recommend giving it a try!
marisa r.
port of spain
Does it really do what it says if it does would like to try
Guadalupe O.
Anaheim, CA
What does this mask do for your skin? Or is it just because of color?
Riley S.
Do you recommend using this mask in the morning, or before bed?
Kara H.
Pittsburgh, PA
Does this actually firm the skin?
Sonia D.
New haw , Surrey
I need this! Is it available in the U.K.?